Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
An Unfortunate Truth. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:34 pm
I'm usually a good child, I've not gotten a B once!
C: Anywho, I can sign on really late at night if I'm
up and after I do my homework. However, lately
I'm getting more and more migraines...and I pass
out from it, so I might not be on for that reason as
well.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:53 am
i dont know if i will be able to get on. my parents are going to take the internet cable away unless i get good grades, cause i failed this year ;_;  

Spiral Senpai

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:09 pm
The Slate Scholar
I'm usually a good child, I've not gotten a B once!
C: Anywho, I can sign on really late at night if I'm
up and after I do my homework. However, lately
I'm getting more and more migraines...and I pass
out from it, so I might not be on for that reason as
well.

Aw, poor Slate. D;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:19 pm
Devin_777
i dont know if i will be able to get on. my parents are going to take the internet cable away unless i get good grades, cause i failed this year ;_;
my dad almost did that cause i failed last year and was to repeat BUT they gave me my 10th grade classes and it said that im in 10th biggrin so if i make good grades i can try to get a laptop.  

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:59 pm
[[- Midori -]]
I have to go back to school August 20th. Yes, they're starting school back up on a Monday. T T
It would've been earlier, like around August 3rd or.. something, but the school board got in trouble for forcing the students to go back to school so early. stare

The same exact thing happened where I live... Now my history teacher is saying how we lost 2 weeks of learning for the world wide AP exam in May.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:53 pm
I don't go back until early September. ninja In fact, I'm supposedly getting my schedule sometime this week...  

fk12

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:21 pm
Many of my classes this year are overstuffed/they had to create another class to hold all of the students. This is odd as our school was suppose to lose about 200 students to add students to one of the newest high schools and I don't really recall any teachers leaving, I only heard of new ones. My Pre-Calculus class on the first day had 38 students and the teacher said that last year there was either 13 or 26 in that course (I sat in the far back the first day and the teacher is a softish speaker so I couldn't hear well), so after school the teachers went through the entire list of students to move some to another period, they were looking for those that this change would not really affect their academic classes. So the next day I remained in the original class and many students got in the other class. The teacher was like, "The sophomores were the easiest to move. So are there are any sophomores in this class?" Yeah I ended up being the only sophomore that didn't get moved so I am stuck with the juniors and seniors but I prefer that, I never befriended the other five sophomores or anyone in my math class last year.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:46 pm
D: I go back tuesday D: have an anime club meeting saturday and then have to study tuesday
D:
I don't want to go back. but i'll be on for like an hour after school n maybe on weekdays nights. D: i dunt wanna go back  

BreathLessX
Crew

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:23 pm
*comes to talk more about school*

Today I found out that my English and Chemistry classes switched periods and that I have a different Chemistry teacher...I was suppose to get a new schedule Tuesday/Wednesday, but I never did and never knew of that switch until today after going to both of those classes. So I have been in the wrong class for two periods and never knew about it.

I think I like the change as I get to have one less class with this guy I hate, I get one more class with a friend, I probably have an "easier" Chemistry teacher, and the class that the news occurs is smaller and not the photocopy of my Biology class last year (my teacher said we were her worst class and most students there were very disrespectful).

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff