Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilight!
  *glomps*
View Results

Celes582

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:27 pm
Mizuko Aquarian
The story gradually draws you in. It's like you're becoming obssesed and you don't know it.

I agree.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:20 pm
i really don't know what got me hooked. I think i was hooked from the moment i read the back. it was soooooooo cool! i love these books. can NOT wait for breaking dawn. the tentative date for release was August '08. a WHOLE YEAR!  

The_Weasle_Runs_Rampant

Awaikuro

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:50 pm
I just love the book!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:22 pm
Epitaph of the Twilight
And you'd have to prove yourself, maybe.

prove myself? what do you mean?

EDIT: nvm. u explained thanx!

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xx__sollasollew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:33 am
I think that the back cover of Twilight did it for me. My friend was reading it and then I was like FORBIDDEN ROMANCE!!! which I love and adore, so of course, I had to read it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:36 am
Mizuko Aquarian
The story gradually draws you in. It's like you're becoming obssesed and you don't know it.

3nodding yeah, cause if you think about it the action doesnt really start until towards the end, but the way she writes it mesmerizes (spell check?) you.  

looking_for_my_edward

M i s s M e l o d i i

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:00 pm
I got hooked when I read the first and third part on the back of the book. gonk
About three things I was absolutely positive.
First, edward was a vampire. - That's so hawt 'cause my old crush's name was Edward.
And Third, I was unconcidtionally and irrevocably in love with himm - Eeek. whee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:22 pm
i know! i was like "unconditionally" -sigh- "irrevocably" -sigh- "oh how sweet! lol! love the romance stuffs! heart  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

M i s s M e l o d i i

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:17 pm
The book is really gushy too . whee
They like to touch each other aloottt gonk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:14 pm
My sister was the one who saw it first. She's not into vampires but she knows that I LOVE them!! So she told me about it, and I got it. And omg I remind her constantly how happy I am for her telling me about this book!
I got drawn to it cause I can completely relate to Bella specially the "forbidden romance" part! And oh my GOD the way she describes Edward!!! He so fits the description of my perfect guy!!!!!  

Ms_Kaos

artistxunknown

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:10 pm
Mizuko Aquarian

EXACTLY! thank you so much for saying that because I couldn't even describe how I felt about the books! sweatdrop

and so yeah I'm pretty sure that I have a ridiculous obsession with something/someone completely unreal and so yea.. but it def. keeps your mind busy imagining yourself with him or as a vampire or w/e... wink  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:24 pm
Yeah, my friend saw it first, and she was like "i NEED the book with the apple on it" so i bought it just to tick her off and i fell in love with it.....

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

ObsessionIsSuchAnUglyWord

Reikage-Sanshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:21 pm
I've got to say I love reading the part where Edward says that Bella is tempting him.. aka a vampire.. with sex.. since Bella wants that badly before she becomes a vampire ^_^!!!

Note: that was in Eclipse  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:48 pm
Reikage-Sanshi
I've got to say I love reading the part where Edward says that Bella is tempting him.. aka a vampire.. with sex.. since Bella wants that badly before she becomes a vampire ^_^!!!

Note: that was in Eclipse

yea that part makes me a little... uncomfortable. sweatdrop  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KrazyRokrGal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:00 am
Sometimes I have to slap myself and remember that it's not real... crying crying It's pathetic the way I obsess over Edward-he's, unfortunately, a fictional character... crying crying stressed cry crying emo  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff