Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Which .hack series did you see first? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which .hack series is better?
  signs
  roots
  or other
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:25 pm
Legend of the Twilight was just..dumb. I think it would have been fine if they just totally skipped it. It really had nothing of importance in it. Everything was like silly in the show. They never acted totally serious and Rena totally had the hots for her brother, Shugo. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:33 pm
The first one i saw was IMOQ. I love Blackrose voice biggrin and Mis-can. D: then i saw sign, LoT, GU then roots. XD  

BreathLessX
Crew

Azure Balmung

Heroic Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:06 pm
My first .hack series was sign. Then I was all like "Oh, that's bad a**!" then I ended up buying Infection.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:20 pm
My first was .hack//LotTB, the manga. I thought it was great <3 And then my brother borrowed the entirety of .hack//SIGN, so we watched that. Uhh... then we got Infection and Mutation but we never got the last two games.

I later saw a trailer for GU and was extremely interested, though I found out about Roots later as well and ended up watching that whilst waiting for GU =P

DaniDaniDanica

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:17 pm
YOU PHAIL IF YOU ENJOY LOTTB.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:23 am
My first was legend of the twilight.  

Triple Time

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:56 am
SIGN IS THE KEWLEST. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:34 pm
TSUUUUKAAASAAAAAAAA....  

The Slate Scholar
Crew

lazypockystick109

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:12 pm
XxGrieverxX
Legend of the Twilight was just..dumb. I think it would have been fine if they just totally skipped it. It really had nothing of importance in it. Everything was like silly in the show. They never acted totally serious and Rena totally had the hots for her brother, Shugo. gonk

true, ledgend of twilight didn't seem to take much serious...but i think it was ok though. though i would agree on Rena having hots for her brother sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:13 pm
Azure Balmung
My first .hack series was sign. Then I was all like "Oh, that's bad a**!" then I ended up buying Infection.

yeah signs seems to be the most from what i seen  

lazypockystick109

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:13 pm
lazypockystick109
XxGrieverxX

true, ledgend of twilight didn't seem to take much serious...but i think it was ok though. though i would agree on Rena having hots for her brother sweatdrop

Lol
Rena + Shugo = gonk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:15 pm
Triple Time
My first was legend of the twilight.
legend of twilight was my third .hack i've seen...first signs...then mutation(game) and then legend  

lazypockystick109

lazypockystick109

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:16 pm
XxGrieverxX
lazypockystick109
XxGrieverxX

Lol
Rena + Shugo = gonk

yeah not a very good sight for everyone to know xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:17 pm
XxGrieverxX
SIGN IS THE KEWLEST. cool

yey for signs blaugh  

lazypockystick109

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:19 pm
lazypockystick109
XxGrieverxX
lazypockystick109
XxGrieverxX

Lol
Rena + Shugo = gonk

yeah not a very good sight for everyone to know xd

Yeah. gonk  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items