Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Graphic Makers [TGM]

Back to Guilds

A guild where graphic designers / webpage builders can enjoy each others company. 

Tags: graphic, profile, web design, photoshop, design 

Reply The Graphic Makers
Guild Suggestions, anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish_poke.exe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:56 pm
I thought of one last night.
It would eliminate most of the topics from the first page.

GENERAL TGM COMMUNITY DISCUSSION Sticky thread. =]
We can discuss anything in general to do with graphics, our shops, experience, latest works, etc.
I've seen this on another forum that I used to be a part of, and it went really well.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:46 am
Fish_poke.exe
I thought of one last night.
It would eliminate most of the topics from the first page.

GENERAL TGM COMMUNITY DISCUSSION Sticky thread. =]
We can discuss anything in general to do with graphics, our shops, experience, latest works, etc.
I've seen this on another forum that I used to be a part of, and it went really well.

We have different boards for that...do you mean put them all as one board?  

Dante Demoness
Vice Captain

Dante Demoness
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:48 am
Adam the bringer of gfx
gaming section, like randomness about other games u might play, like C&C games(comand and conquer), rs(i hate that game tho), and other games lol

Yes, but this guild isn't about games, its about graphics so we're trying to make it all related somehow. You can put it on the random chatter if you wish =D  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:06 pm
Dante Demoness
Adam the bringer of gfx
gaming section, like randomness about other games u might play, like C&C games(comand and conquer), rs(i hate that game tho), and other games lol

Yes, but this guild isn't about games, its about graphics so we're trying to make it all related somehow. You can put it on the random chatter if you wish =D

So the game I am talking about can go into Random Chatter?  

xXDemonGlitterXx

Fish_poke.exe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:15 am
I meant just a sticky thread, where we can generally talk about anything graphics related.
So instead of going to find other threads related to the subject matter, we could discuss it all in a sticky thread.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:31 am
Fish_poke.exe
I meant just a sticky thread, where we can generally talk about anything graphics related.
So instead of going to find other threads related to the subject matter, we could discuss it all in a sticky thread.

Okay, you can make the board if you wish. 3nodding  

Dante Demoness
Vice Captain

_Adam-Roey_

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:58 pm
sounds good and fun, id post on that sticky ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:23 am
Dante Demoness
Fish_poke.exe

Okay, you can make the board if you wish. 3nodding
You forgot to ask the vice about this xD  

Kaleta

Fashionable Genius

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Kaleta

Fashionable Genius

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:25 am
Fish_poke.exe
If that were true, then the guild would only have one thread as there will be no more graphic related subjects correct?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:56 pm
Well, it was sort of a replacement for the random chatter section.
It would be more of a discussion of things such as "Your worst customer" things like that.
I think we could leave the thread out for now and maybe re-consider it in future?

Fish_poke.exe

Kaleta

Fashionable Genius

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:16 am
We shall :3 thank you for understanding.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:23 pm
Ooh! I have a good suggestion [I think!] xDD
Anyway, some guilds have this like, 'asking the mod to invite someone' kinda thread.
Because there are some profilers that aren't in this guild that would love to join [but are too lazy to ask to join]. xD
So maybe we can have a Sticky in the main forum so members can list some gaians that might want to join. <3

I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain. DD;

Moonr!se

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Shangrilicious

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:46 am
Moonr!se
Ooh! I have a good suggestion [I think!] xDD
Anyway, some guilds have this like, 'asking the mod to invite someone' kinda thread.
Because there are some profilers that aren't in this guild that would love to join [but are too lazy to ask to join]. xD
So maybe we can have a Sticky in the main forum so members can list some gaians that might want to join. <3

I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain. DD;

We REALLY need one of them
8D  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:48 pm
There seem to be a lot of topics when I first came in (I'm new). Maybe clean old ones out and make specific threads which cover some topics which were posted? I'm still looking around at all the stuff. ^^  

usaginano

Fluffy Bunny

Shao Bei Bei

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:12 pm
I think we need to get this guild more active. So...some sort of contest? Like, refer the most people to the guild and get 2394829348k?  
The Graphic Makers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff