Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Behind Closed Doors~ A Kaiba brothers RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:09 pm
The next day the sun beat down on Mokubas face through the cracks in the blinds on his window. Mokubas eyes fluttered before his alarm had a chance to go off. His window had been open slightly through the night as he could smell the scent of crisp rain. It mustve rained last night he smiled picturing how beautiful the day was going to be along the way to school. He sat up in bed and swung his legs over the bed. He took a depe sigh befor he gathered on his clothes and headed downstairs for breakfast.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:15 pm
Seto was already awake and downstairs that morning, having woken up extremely early since he couldn't sleep too well. He kept having dreams about finding Mokuba somewhere, injured nearly to death. And now, he couldn't stop thinking about it. The only thing that made him stop was Mokuba's footsteps, announcing his approach. He looked at Mokuba, holding him with a calculating gaze, one he had never gave him before.  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:28 pm
Mokuba smiled as he reached the bottom of the stairs. He looked at Seto to greet him, but he stopped as he saw him looking at him. He looked a little confused but smiled. " Morning Seto. " he greeted with a casual smile. He of coarse had a long black coat around his uniform, to hold his gun for one and it was their secret symbol. He sat down and started to eat his breakfast, looking up at Seto a few times to see him still staring. " Whats up? " he asked curiously knowing Seto had something on his mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:22 pm
"Who gave you those injuries?" Seto asked, not taking his eyes away from Mokuba for a moment. "Exactly what do you do in that gang of yours?" He was concerned for his little brother, and with things like this going on without his knowledge make him worry. "Better yet, what is it that you're not telling me?"  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:42 pm
Mokuba kept his gaze with Setos, it seemed not the good time, he had to go to school. " We just had a gang fight a few days ago, someone wouldnt pay for what they ordered. I tried to get him to give it up and he attacked me resorting in a small gang fight. But I need to go to school soon big brother, think we could talk about this later. " he asked standing up. he was still nervous and in a way wanted to get out of there. But he knew Seto, he was gonna get it all out of him even if it meant him not going to school today.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:11 pm
"Sit down, we're going to talk about this now," Seto replied sternly, trying to absorb what his brother had just told him. Gang fights? Paying for what they ordered? Seto knew that it had to be a drug related right. "If school is a problem, I can certainly handle it for you. But you are not leaving this house until I have a full explanation." The way Seto was behaving, he might not even let him go to the bathroom until he had gotten to know everything. "So, start talking."  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:08 pm
Mokuba looked at his brother slightly shocked, there was so much he needed to say and he was a little scared to tell him everything. He let out a small sigh before he sat back down in his chair letting his bookbag hit the floor by the side of the chair. " I should'nt and cant hide things from you big brother.." he replied to start off before letting out another sigh. " Ok...I got in the gang fight cause I am the collecter of the gangs payments, this is so I dont have to hurt anybody, and if I did not that bad. I gather the money from people who bought drugs from us. I intimiate them into giving me what they owe and if they dont after a few warnings the gang attacks or kills them. But all those details arent important really. I have a girlfriend now, names Suku, the gang introduced me to her. Shes one of the many gang bangers, but I wont have sex with her this gets her upset. In a way I do care for her, but shes too messed up for me to handle. And sadly to say...I have participated in some of the.."activities" that they do there..." he paused, he knew Seto would be so disappointed in him, he tried for a long time, before they treatend him into it. And for his age peer pressure from the only people besides his brother that would talk with him is hard to refuse. But he looked up eyes filled with apologies and sorrow as he waited, now it was time for Seto to ask him anything he wanted since he was being open.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:06 pm
Seto stared at Mokuba, too shocked to say anything. What happened to the little brother that wouldn't get involved in these kinds of things? What happened to his friendship with Yugi and the others? He sighed. It was his fault. If only he hadn't been working too much to spend time with him, he wouldn't have gotten into such a thing. He said that he'd provide the best for him, and here he is, finding out that he didn't give enough love and attention to stop him from doing such things. Seto fought the feeling of guilt that he had and asked softly, "What kind of "activities" are these?"  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:29 pm
Mokuba placed his head between his shoulders looking away at his question. He didnt want to get in these sort of things, it first started just to be near Seto for company if he ever got in trouble. Back then if Seto were to be in trouble, hed be right there in trouble with him. Thouhg that was all during and before Death T. But after that the gang wouldnt let him leave without hurting him, maybe even killing him so he had to stay. Though friends with Yugi and them, he began to feel more like a nucence then a friend, he was so much younger then they were. No teenagers would want to hang with a 13 eyar old back then. Now at 16 they were about 19. he had " friends " his own age, though not really friends. " Well..they had me try..*gulp*weed..and..sometimes coke.." Mokuba replied sinking farther in his shoulders. He had failed his big brother, he became something he shouldnt have. Seto tryed so hard to do everything for him and worked so hard and look at him, look at what he is now. He began to feel even more worthless.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:27 am
Seto couldn't even look at Mokuba anymore, he felt so consumed with guilt. The only thing that was going through his mind was, Where did I go wrong? He stood and walked over to Mokuba, stopping beside him. "Why are you doing this to yourself, Mokie?" he asked in a voice barely above a whisper. He voice shook slightly, as he thought of how he messed up with Mokuba, and the thoughts made him want to do something he hadn't done in years: cry.  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:35 am
Mokuba looked up at his brother with a look of begging for forgivness. " I didnt want to...but After Death T..they wouldnt let me go. And they got mad when I didnt do what they were doing. I''m so sorry Nii-sama.." he cried slightly his voice craking as he was about to cry. He looked at Seto with pain, " I want out, but if I try, theyll kill me. " Mokuba explained sobbing, he let his brother down, making him feel guilt. He became something he hated, though it still showed that he was still Mokuba, his emotions and personality never left he was just with the wrong people. He was only intimidating cause he imitated how Seto was to employees, he was still himself and it shined through as he cried.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:58 am
Seto hugged Mokuba tightly, not wanting him to feel so bad. He could understand how he felt. "Mokuba, I will help you," he said to him, not wanting to see him this way. "There has to be a way for you to escape this." He loved Mokuba, no matter what happened, and he'd do anything for him. He was his brother, and he'd protect him and stand by him, through it all.  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:04 am
Mokuba sobbed into Seto, he hadnt been hugged by Seto in a long time. He grasped onto him as he continued to cry, " But I dunno if I can Seto, theres no way out, Ive been trying for four years. " he sobbed on his brothers shoulder. " Im so sorry Seto..I dont like doing that stuff, Ive been trying to stop, but its hard, im sorry. " he replied still sobbing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:33 am
Seto held him close, running his hand along his back gently like he used to do when he was younger. "It'll be okay, Mokuba, I promise you that it will." Mokuba might think otherwise, but there was going to be a way out for him, even if he had to make one for Mokuba to use. "Why didn't you tell me sooner, Mokie?" he asked, using Mokuba's nickname more to calm him down; to calm them both down.  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:18 am
Mokuba still sobbing opened his eyes a little bit, " Because..I didnt want you to blame yourself for it, that and be disappointed in me. Though I'm still me, what Im doing isnt. I tried my best to not be deep in it, thats why I took a job where I didnt hurt anyone, and I dont do as much stuff as the others do." Mokuba explained, he didnt want his brother to think he has changed due to this. He was still Mokuba, no matter if he was in this.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff