Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
There Are No Secrets In Forks... (OPEN ^_^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you plan to join the RP?
  YES!
  No.
  Eh, not today.
  GOLD
View Results

Ayllin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:26 am
((I know someone signed up to be Bella, but I forget who... I accidently deleted it when I put another name in on Edward, and I think it was a PM request.. which got deleted. Could whoever had asked to be her please let me know?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:06 pm
Jacob black
There's the pic. Also, sorry if I don't post much. I live in the chicago area and we're flooding badly I've been sand bagging alot.  

x..-Firhel..Kurai-..x

Ayllin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:23 pm
Raiyne could feel the presence of another werewolves thoughts. One thing she couldn't get used to was the part of having no secrets. It was especially troublesome when one of the original La Push Gang lycans entered her thoughts. It was difficult keeping her double-sided thoughts on Bella to herself, but so far they hadn't had a problem with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:58 pm
Nessarose tried hard to concentrate on her book, but in the back of her mind she could still sense a touch of fuschia. She sighed - the weather hadn't been cooperating, so she still hadn't gone to school or met Bella Swan yet, but the girl's colour persistently lingered in her mind. She wondered if once she'd met Bella, the colour would just grow stronger. Nessarose eventually gave up on Gone With the Wind. Classic though it was, she carelessly chucked the cheap paperback over the side of her bed. She stretched out and yawned, mainly for show. Because she was a vampire, she might desire sleep, but she never grew tired from lack of it.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Ayllin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:06 am
Raiyne had only been running a few minuetes before she remembered that she was heading towards the border of Forks. Stupid boundries. She had to double back and head up the coast. When she reached the cliffs she stopped. Still in the cover of trees she morphed back into her human form and untied the clothes she had strapped to her leg. Jacob had taught her this little trick. She was greatfull for it, it was very akward being naked in front of a bunch of men.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:04 pm
Facing the window, Nessarose stared pensively at the clouds. Would it be rainy or sunny today? A bird sounded somewhere outside her window, and if she concentrated, she could still see the colour associated with the sound. It had been effortless for her as a human, but when she tried as a vampire she tended to squint. Nessarose sighed at the pure cyan that came with the robin’s song. She whirled to face her closet. Absentmindedly she chose a blue wraparound top that matched the cyan she’d seen in her mind, and paired it with favourite jeans. If the sun came out, she could still look nice at home.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:01 pm
( may i be Bella???)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:06 pm
((seeing as the person who had origionally asked to be Bella has not responded, yes you may biggrin ))  

Ayllin

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:12 pm
Bella woke up in a nervous wreck. She had another dream. Was this the same dream she had, when Edward went away. it couldn't be. She swore to herself that she would never wake up like that again. Laying there next to her was the most gorgeous monster she had ever seen. Her Edward. She was stil begging him to bite her already, but Alice insisted on having a big fancy wedding. Edward always made it known that Vegas was not that far away. As she patted her heair, she realized, the same haystack was there. It was, she couldn't resist. She slowly pulled herself up, and flung herself onto Edward.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:07 pm
Nessarose moved to the downstairs of her home and started getting ready for school. She thrust the homework she'd been working on last night into her shoulder bag and wandered aimlessly around until it was closer to the time to leave. With twenty minutes until the first bell would ring she exited the house and walked towards her car. Lovingly Rose stroked the hood of the Camaro before climbing in. When she arrived at Forks High there was still fifteen minutes until the bell.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:02 am
Bella knowing what was next going to happen, asked for a few human moments. She quickly toke her shower, brushed her teeth, and was ready to get something to eat. She walked in her room, and noticed that Edward had gone home and changed, before going down the steps Bella turned to see if he dad was still around, but he wasn't. And raced Edward downstairs. Somehow he always won. She glanced at the clock, and decided breakfast was so over rated. She grab her keys, and bounded the door, with Edward in toe. She went as fast as she could, listening to Edward as she drove, about how was going to break her car, so that she could get a new one. He insisted, on buying her the best car out there. Bella got to school, right as the Alice Cullen got out of the car. Saying nothing, Bella hurried, when she looked at the time, she noticed it was time for super speed, if she was going to get to class. Next thing she knew, she was in her desk, waiting for the second bell to ring.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:18 pm
Raiyne began to wonder what time it was. She could tell from the sun's position that she should be at school right about now, but she had decided to ditch today. After calling in sick by faking as her mother- the school system still thought she had a mother- she went to the cresent-shaped beach. She watched the dense clouds roll by for a few minuetes as she pondered over what she could do today.  

Ayllin

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:37 pm
Math was always first. What a joy Bella thought. Bella was sitting in her desk holding her head in her hands. She had forgotten to do her homework that night. Bella knew there was a quiz today, so she quickly pulled out the book from under her desk and cracked it open to the chapter they were on. Before studying she looked over at Edward, and decided that he was going to laugh at her. She grabbed her her headphones and put it on loud, so she could drown out anything Edward was about to say. She studied till the teacher came in. The substitute teacher came on. "Students I know you were supposed to have a quiz today, but I don't think i want to go you one. So talk, listen to music, do whatever. I don't care." The sub had said. Was that what Edward was going to say. Bella thought to herself, pounding her book into her head as she muttered, "I'm an idiot, I'm an idiot, I'm an idiot." She looked over at Edward, and noticed him laughing, but trying to hold it down. the second bell rang, and in came Mike, late very unusual for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:02 pm
Nessarose had resumed her act of napping while she waited in the school parking lot. She heard, with her keen hearing, when the second bell rang and students started filing past her car to get to the main building, but she decided to push her luck today. She procrastinated until the last bell rang, and no one was in sight. Then, stretching as she got out of the car, she quickly ran to Math class in the blink of an eye. Nessarose paused to rearrange the books in her arms, and then nudged the open door with her elbow. She entered the classroom close on the heels of another human boy. For a moment, everything in her vision flashed a bright violet. When her sight cleared, Nessarose looked around her. Bella Swan must be in this class. She spotted Edward Cullen in a seat at the side of the classroom, and knew she must be right. The two were almost never separated from each other.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:56 pm
Bella stopped hitting her head, to see someone she had never seen before. A teenage girl, who looked like she didn't have nay friends. She moved her backpack from the chair in front of her so she could offer her a seat. Bella got up and walked to the door. "Hello, are you new here, i have never seen you here before. O and my name is Bella. there is a seat in front of me, if you would like to sit there." Waiting for her answer, Bella walked back to her seat. Edward had been waiting, and grabbed her before she could sit down. He got up from his seat, and kissed her, then sat back down. She was so happy, she was dazed, as she sat down and listened to her music.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff