Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Guild Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

B E T R A Y 3 R

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:16 pm
Saburi has a point, I don't see a problem  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:27 pm
Saburi Kashikiri

Four mods and what? Four Kages needed? Looks like it ALL adds up! Neia is already a kage <3

As I said, you can't force people to be a kage.
Also, now there's six mods. Me, Almightydadon, Kazimar, Neia MX, Shampoo Luver #1, and mt105.

Kages: Me, Almighty, and Neia.

Mat's Aka leader.  

EoF_Mule_Account

The Century Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:35 pm
i'm just waiting to get more members before i start to fix the village  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:37 pm
If we don't have enough Kage's, I can make another character and be the Kage of whichever village is left. And if BJW doesn't want to be Kazekage and Aoigetsu Leader(Since he'd be going after himself. Gaara-Jinchuuriki; Aoigetsu-Serch for Jinchuuriki rolleyes ), I coul play Gaara. I'll apply if I have to also. I'll just give up my Akatsuki character since it seems like they are very inactive and Matt barely replies. Whatever you need...

shampoo luver #1

EoF_Mule_Account

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:48 pm
shampoo luver #1
If we don't have enough Kage's, I can make another character and be the Kage of whichever village is left. And if BJW doesn't want to be Kazekage and Aoigetsu Leader(Since he'd be going after himself. Gaara-Jinchuuriki; Aoigetsu-Serch for Jinchuuriki rolleyes ), I coul play Gaara. I'll apply if I have to also. I'll just give up my Akatsuki character since it seems like they are very inactive and Matt barely replies. Whatever you need...

Mat's not the leader anymore, Solcalibur is.
I won't be going after myself since there's going to be two people including me in Aoigetsu that has the requirements to end a bijuu to the shinigami.

I mean, if you want to be Gaara, I can let you be him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:55 pm
Yeah, I'll quit Akatsuki, I'd rather not go into the long explanation as to why. So, where do I apply to be Gaara? razz

shampoo luver #1

EoF_Mule_Account

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:59 pm
shampoo luver #1
Yeah, I'll quit Akatsuki, I'd rather not go into the long explanation as to why. So, where do I apply to be Gaara? razz

In the thread that says "get original character" or something like that.
I guess you wouldn't really have to apply since he is the kazekage and it would make sense. If you want, you can use my Gaara profile. I edited the age to make him older though.

I'm going to make a person for sand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:04 pm
Nah, I'll just make my own. Thanks though.^^ Oh, and I may not be done with it tonight, but I'll try.

shampoo luver #1

solcalibur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:49 pm
Damn, one member down the drain... I'm getting a friend of mine in akatsuki...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:06 pm
yo whats going on with this guild where is all the members  

The Century Slayer

B E T R A Y 3 R

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:29 pm
sweatdrop Heh, I'm working on that! That's what's with the whole active thread thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:02 pm
I don't know, and I think I'm the olny person in the Mist village sweatdrop  

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

The Century Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:06 pm
alright well i'm online if anybody needs me  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:24 am
The Aoigetsu page needs an update.
It's quite out of date.
Thought you people should know since the guild seems to eb active again and perhaps you mods have missed that part.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:23 pm
Dokuro Togiretogire
The Aoigetsu page needs an update.
It's quite out of date.
Thought you people should know since the guild seems to eb active again and perhaps you mods have missed that part.

The Leader of Aoigetsu is in charge of the info for it please contact him/her with your request.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff