Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:39 am
March_Hare`
Thank you for the support. ^_^

your welcome!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:44 pm
Don't forget the extra 5 points to Ravenclaw and Slytherin for the Boggart thread, LHH. biggrin  

Garnet17th

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:36 pm
Quote:
4 November: 5 points to watarrmelonz for being such an eloquent champion of Neville in this "Would you rather" post.

Yay! I win points for being an obsessive Neville fan girl! whee
You guys rock  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:13 pm
watarrmelonz
Quote:
4 November: 5 points to watarrmelonz for being such an eloquent champion of Neville in this "Would you rather" post.

You guys rock

Congrats Watarrmelonz. ;D  

Madam Hare

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:15 pm
March_Hare`
watarrmelonz
Quote:

You guys rock

and to you too! You are doing your house proud with all the points you're getting us ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:19 pm
watarrmelonz
March_Hare`
watarrmelonz
Quote:

You guys rock

and to you too! You are doing your house proud with all the points you're getting us ^_^

Well thank you very much for the compliment. :]  

Madam Hare

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:50 am
"5 points to Tsakushi2for a most beautiful Erised post!"

Oh I agree, most deserving of house points, her Erised post is stunning. I love looking at it whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:07 pm
Ummmmm..... I have a question...Do you get house points for donating gold? I thought you did, but it's not in the "How to get Gold" section, so I was just wondering.  

NarutoAvatarHp

Orna

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:17 pm
NarutoAvatarHp
Ummmmm..... I have a question...Do you get house points for donating gold? I thought you did, but it's not in the "How to get Gold" section, so I was just wondering.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
No, we don't give out points for donating gold to the guild. We appreciate it - and it goes towards the guild in various ways, but not points. The "How to get Gold" section is a pretty good guide on what gets gold. smile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:23 pm
I'm not sure if I post it here, but I made a set of guild banners and answered 10 questions as the Almighty Fanatic...I believe that is 20 points. (I'm in Ravenclaw)  

turayza

LadyHealingHands
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:18 pm
turayza
I'm not sure if I post it here, but I made a set of guild banners and answered 10 questions as the Almighty Fanatic...I believe that is 20 points. (I'm in Ravenclaw)

Your banners are magnificent, turayza!

The best way to get House points when you've achieved them is to PM AccioFunds.
If your points don't appear on the Points Awarded after a week, notify your Head of House and/or one of your prefects.

This thread is for questions on the House Points and suggestions about what should bring House points. Thank you for thinking logically (yay Ravenclaw!) and making a judgement call to post here. I re-read the current post about House points, there was no clear description of who to notify, so I'm giving you 5 points for bringing to my attention that and Banner making need to be clarified. I've made the addition How to get House Points;. I will be making that with the banners in a bit, there are a few other priorities to take care of first, like restoring the subforums.

Banners
For now, any one making Banners for the Guild, please PM me before you post them; among other things we want to host them on the Guild's photobucket, they need to have the Guild name on them in a way that's easy to read, the image code needs to be tinyurl to avoid stretching the page (and it's best to be hosted on the Guild's photobucket account) and it has to be a workable size for signatures and/or profiles. Sometimes that means making a second smaller size.

Making guild banners is not an automatic 10 points -- but yours DO get 10 points! I especially appreciate that you gave credit to the picture sources. I'd like one minor adjustment with one of them, and have a nitpick photoshop request with another I will PM you about). Also, I'm going to remove the oversize ones. The image code also needs to be replaced.

The Almighty Fanatic
The Fanatic has rarely answered 5 questions in a row, so it hasn't come up before what happens if you answer 10 or more questions in a row. I think if you answer 10 or more questions, another 5 points IS deserved for an amazing feat. Period. No more than that. (In other words if your run keeps going for 20 or 30 right answers, your reward is others jaw dropping respect at your prowess, but no more house points).  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:20 pm
Ah! I guess I post it here...
From the St. Patrick's Scavenger Hunt, the Ravenclaws Fivienne, Cerbera Dragon and Steffyss each earned 5 house points for being the first three to finish, while Luna_Lovegood earned 15 house points for winning the raffle.
If you have a chance to add that...  

turayza

Luna___Lovegood

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:52 am
"Wit beyond measure...
turayza
From the St. Patrick's Scavenger Hunt, the Ravenclaws Fivienne, Cerbera Dragon and Steffyss each earned 5 house points for being the first three to finish, while Luna___Lovegood earned 15 house points for winning the raffle.
...is a man's greatest treasure."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:10 pm
Luna___Lovegood
measure...
turayza
From the St. Patrick's Scavenger Hunt, the Ravenclaws Fivienne, Cerbera Dragon and Steffyss each earned 5 house points for being the first three to finish, while Luna___Lovegood earned 15 house points for winning the raffle.

Actually, no. This is for questions about what gets points or comments on points given. Please send your nominations for points to AccioFunds, or to your Head of House. We're behind on posting at the moment - I'm a bit overwhelmed with family problems, clients and getting the Dueling club launched but those points are already scheduled to be added. Thanks for taking such good care of the Ravenclaws, turayza!

LadyHealingHands
Vice Captain

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas