Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
special tourny? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
  yeah
  nah
View Results

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:32 am
sp what your saying is you dont want any more crew memebers,lol
i just used that as a way to motivate them to exel..people fight harder when something is on the line  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:11 am
Ya if a crew spot is on the line than I'll be working twice as hard!!
But it's that damned summer reading thats slowing me down!!  

PhoenixBlade983

Shigeru Kobayashi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:17 am
16bit-Plumber
i just used that as a way to motivate them to exel..people fight harder when something is on the line

Do high-line companies choose their CEO by sales count?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:25 am
Shigeru Kobayashi
16bit-Plumber

Do high-line companies choose their CEO by sales count?

Well they couldn't possibly make it worse, of course they will have to preform the normal duties of a crew member and the Crew that has hand picked by nitnit will still be monitoring them.
besides being a good battler means you have a some what knowledgeable extent in battling..and that means you know about the game..and your able to help others. besides we can strip that person of there power at anytime if needed.
and this will certainly make members more active.
User Image

16bit-Plumber

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:28 am
I can't participate on two accounts:

1 No wifi

2 my Pearl curropted and now i have to start over  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:35 am
User Image

Why does a doctor have fire eyes?
User Image

iOath

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:39 am
Raikage Ittetsu Uchiha
16bit-Plumber
PhoenixBlade983
Then hopefully someone promotes rey567 to crew fast....
yeah he is strong..then after we see a person holding a title for to long..we will have nitnit battle them,lol
User Image

But what if nitnit loses? ....ok stupid question. cause thats impossible...Well he can't lose to anyone in this guild at least.
Edit: Unless all there pokemon were properly ev trained and had perfect Ivs.

User Image

i beat nitnit once, and kunx can give nitnit a run for his money too. nitnit may be strong, but he's not invincible.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:41 am
Zell_Fire Ninja
I can't participate on two accounts:

1 No wifi

2 my Pearl curropted and now i have to start over

It doesn't matter if your game got erased if you never had Wifi in the first place...

Bug Catcher Geno

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:50 am
ravemaster47
Raikage Ittetsu Uchiha
16bit-Plumber
PhoenixBlade983
yeah he is strong..then after we see a person holding a title for to long..we will have nitnit battle them,lol
User Image

But what if nitnit loses? ....ok stupid question. cause thats impossible...Well he can't lose to anyone in this guild at least.

User Image

i beat nitnit once, and kunx can give nitnit a run for his money too. nitnit may be strong, but he's not invincible.

Ya he CAN be beat, but its just very hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:14 am
ravemaster47
Raikage Ittetsu Uchiha
16bit-Plumber
PhoenixBlade983
User Image

User Image

Yes he is.  

Jonnnn

Raijin36

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:43 pm
It's a good idea on the part of people will be more motivated and prolly more active...BUT I actually agree with shigeru that it shouldn't be that easy to get to crew...and the competition would be stacked rey would win everytime.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:14 pm
Raijin36
It's a good idea on the part of people will be more motivated and prolly more active...BUT I actually agree with shigeru that it shouldn't be that easy to get to crew...and the competition would be stacked rey would win everytime.
User Image

Why? How strong is Rey anyways cause people are always talking about how good he is.

User Image

iOath

Kunx990 the Roaming Bard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:17 pm
Raikage Ittetsu Uchiha
Raijin36
User Image

Why? How strong is Rey anyways cause people are always talking about how good he is.

User Image

He's called Goku for a reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:21 pm
Raikage Ittetsu Uchiha
Raijin36
User Image

User Image

Reaaaaaallllllyyyyy good.  

Raijin36

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:23 pm
Kunx990 the Roaming Bard
Raikage Ittetsu Uchiha
Raijin36
User Image

User Image

He's called Goku for a reason.
User Image

Cause he can scarf down food without getting fat? Or cause hes...OVER 9000!!!!

User Image

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces