Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killa-Jules

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:32 am
I think a TV show would be awesome mrgreen
I think it'd be sorta like Lost.
And I don't think it will make NIN overly mainstream or whatever.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:33 am
I think the show would be amazing, but this is coming from someone who researched the entire year zero story and looked at all of the hidden websites created for the story. I don't think it would be mainstream, seeing as the story doesn't have much to do with NIN. Trent Reznor is in the story from what I can tell though, although his name is never mentioned, they say there is an angry man who used to be a musician. Not a big role. I think the show would mainly focus on Parapin, the drug that has been put into the drinking water by the government to make the world stop caring and the "Presence". The "Presence" is supposedly the hand of God warning the world of it's wrongs (hence the song "Warning"). Oh, and for those of you that don't know, Year Zero is really the year 2022, when the USA is supposedly "reborn". Anyways, I think this in an amazing concept for a show, so different, it's gonna rock if they do go through with it. I also think that even if you don't know the story, you'd still love it, it's a very easy story to understand and get into.

Feel free to ask me any questions about the story or you can go to www.ninwiki.com and look it up yourself. They should have any updates about the show there too.  

Queen.of.Hearts...x

Motley Me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:09 pm
that would be pretty cool, but I don't think it would last that long if it did get on television.  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff