Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
Sims 3? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fact or Fiction?
Fact
87%
 87%  [ 28 ]
Fiction
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 32

Britney_-_Spears

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:44 pm
.xevilpenguinx.
I once heard that the sims might speak in english...

That'd be kinda cool but wouldn't it get boring after a while since the voices are recorded and they [the sims] would say the same thing sover again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:27 am
I see the future; the future is bleeding;;

:]

-----

twisted retro maggot

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mirmei

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:01 am
That sounds really cool if it's more realistic than sims2! But it's a shame that first they do the expansionpacks for the sims 2 and suddenly they make the sims 3. There's no sense to waste all the money to buy all the expansionpacks if sims3 is coming out soon. I wonder if they put something extra in it. All the expansionpacks of the sims 2 >.< O_o

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:46 pm
Zwiebelsaft!
♠ Ugh fine- I'll just get over my nostalgicness and just say what I posted over on insimenator.

Tallsimsfan77
What I think is that in that one sims wii game, they added a new feature so you can change the voices of the sims. I'm pretty confident that Maxis is going to do that for sims 3. What do you guys think?

So for serious- what do you think of that feature in Sims 3? ♠

That's something I've been wishing for!!!!

Fin Raziel

KiwiDragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:34 pm
Fin Raziel
Zwiebelsaft!
♠ Ugh fine- I'll just get over my nostalgicness and just say what I posted over on insimenator.

Tallsimsfan77
What I think is that in that one sims wii game, they added a new feature so you can change the voices of the sims. I'm pretty confident that Maxis is going to do that for sims 3. What do you guys think?

So for serious- what do you think of that feature in Sims 3? ♠

That's something I've been wishing for!!!!

You get to change the voices in My Sims for the Wii, so I don't see why they couldn't add that feature to a new Sims game.

As for speaking English-I really hope not. I think Simlish is part of the fun of the game.

I agree with you guys though-I'll most definitely need a new computer for a Sims 3-mine can barely handle 2.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:17 am
Menaceman
The Sims 3 will be happening. It has been confirmed by members of EA on the BBS. I think it is due some time in 2009.
I'd be happy if they made it so that there weren't as many annoyances. I mean the stuff like a coffee cup can only be placed on a coffee/side table and how guests at a birthday wont eat the birthday cake.

God damn, I hate that. Just put the cup down! I never buy coffee machines any more.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:31 am
I managed to finally find a hack that makes Sims wash the cups in a sink or put them in a dishwasher instead if there are no tables available nearby.
Huzzah!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:52 pm
Menaceman
I managed to finally find a hack that makes Sims wash the cups in a sink or put them in a dishwasher instead if there are no tables available nearby.
Huzzah!

Genius!  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Midnight_Reverie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:03 am
I always wanted to be able to go over another sims' house, and spend the night or something. I get tired of having to invite them to my place all the time.
I might not get Sims 3, though. I've been spending money on all the amazing Sims 2 expansion and stuff packs.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:09 pm
Sorry everybody but I'm going to lock this thread now as we already have an "official" thread for Sims 3. I would have locked it sooner but didn't notice.
If you can't find the other thread then please look in the Guild Directory found at the top of the main forum .  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
The Sims 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers