Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)
Planet Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:57 pm
He arrived in the Corusant hanger bay and left the serenly quiet hanger except for the droids working.

"Ah back at corusant, never thought I would be here this soon."

His arrival was not really offical as no one knows of the news that he is here. The temple on corusant was huge, easy to get lost in if not careful. The view was magnificent to him as this was not something he would get to see too often.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:07 pm
Trez's hover car stopped at platform as Trez got out of the hover car he felt a familiar force that he hasn't sensed in a while and said. "So you will finally come back to Coruscant but what will you come to Coruscant for is what i want to know." Trez then started walking towards an alley since he could sense the force comeing for the girl that was here. "So she was here not that long ago so were could she have gone to." Trez started walking past alot of people of different races with his hood on. While Trez was walking he could still feel that a old friend was coming back to Coruscant.  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:17 pm
Sani ran out of the appartment complex passing a few people, including a man wearing hood. She still contuning to run and went into a random building with a bunch of people wearing Jedi robes. She looked at them in shock and ran out of that building. DAMNIT!!! I went into that building... I promissed myself that i wouldn't go into that building ever again!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:27 pm
snoozer01
Sani ran out of the appartment complex passing a few people, including a man wearing hood. She still contuning to run and went into a random building with a bunch of people wearing Jedi robes. She looked at them in shock and ran out of that building. DAMNIT!!! I went into that building... I promissed myself that i wouldn't go into that building ever again!!

Trez grinned and stopped walking and said. "So thats her she seems like she doesn't want to have anything to do with the Jedi anymore but i need information that she might have." Trez used Master speed and passed by alot of people until he came face to face with the girl Trez then said to her. "Excuse me may i ask you some questions i think that it would help us both out if you answered them."  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:31 pm
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01

Trez grinned and stopped walking and said. "So thats her she seems like she doesn't want to have anything to do with the Jedi anymore but i need information that she might have." Trez used Master speed and passed by alot of people until he came face to face with the girl Trez then said to her. "Excuse me may i ask you some questions i think that it would help us both out if you answered them."

Sani got startled when the man had gotten to her face. "Get out of my way! I'm trying to run from people!!! Can't you tell!?!?!" she then pushed him asside and continued to run from the thugs.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:42 pm
It was awefully boring in the temple with nothing to do. His looking around was getting boring with especially no one in the jedi council chambers.

"So were are is my good friend Trez at? I thought he would be the first one to greet me since we haven't seen each other in so long. I wonder how good he is with his lightsaber skills...Its been so long that we haven't even got to spar yet. A shame it is."

His eagerness wouldn't let him wait in the temple for long, his urge to leave was soon. He left the temple to go in search of more jedi outside of the temple.  

shining_tidus

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:55 pm
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01

Sani got startled when the man had gotten to her face. "Get out of my way! I'm trying to run from people!!! Can't you tell!?!?!" she then pushed him asside and continued to run from the thugs.

Trez grinned and used Master Speed and caught up to her. "She sure likes to run alot." When Trez was close enough to her he grabbed her arm and pulled her into an alley way they were close to and held her their and said. "Im sorry about this but i really need to talk to you."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:58 pm
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01

Trez grinned and used Master Speed and caught up to her. "She sure likes to run alot." When Trez was close enough to her he grabbed her arm and pulled her into an alley way they were close to and held her their and said. "Im sorry about this but i really need to talk to you."

"What do you want from me?!" she gave him a dirty look. She wasn't too happy about this.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:09 pm
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01

"What do you want from me?!" she gave him a dirty look. She wasn't too happy about this.

Trez took his hood off and said. "I know you use to be a Jedi and that you wander around this planet and maybe even this galaxy alone. I came to find you to ask you if you have incountered some sith or dark jedi along you travels and have you been able to find ut any information that will help the Jedi bring the galaxy to peace again." Trez was holding her and watching just incase the thugs that were following her came into the alleyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:16 pm
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01

Trez took his hood off and said. "I know you use to be a Jedi and that you wander around this planet and maybe even this galaxy alone. I came to find you to ask you if you have incountered some sith or dark jedi along you travels and have you been able to find ut any information that will help the Jedi bring the galaxy to peace again." Trez was holding her and watching just incase the thugs that were following her came into the alleyway.

"Thats the reason why I got out." She glared at him, "What i've encountered is none of your business. You as a council member would have remember on what i did for you. But seeing as you don't even remember my name. I don't think that i should tell you anything." she then walked away from him. "If you find out about my name, I'll tell you everything. But I wouldn't get my hopes up. I deleted all my data with my previous job."  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:24 pm
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01

"Thats the reason why I got out." She glared at him, "What i've encountered is none of your business. You as a council member would have remember on what i did for you. But seeing as you don't even remember my name. I don't think that i should tell you anything." she then walked away from him. "If you find out about my name, I'll tell you everything. But I wouldn't get my hopes up. I deleted all my data with my previous job."

Trez grinned and pulled out his Silver Lightsaber and said to her. "To tell you the truth i still know your name being that i was a padawan at the same time you were Sani." Trez's grinned turned to a smile as he said. "You of all people know how corrupt the Jedi are but im trying to make them better a perfect Jedi Order who will not be corrupted by the old ways that had so many Jedi fall to the Dark Side. Being how you are i can tell you have seen alot Sani." Trez frowned and said. "You have seen more than i have Sani now that i have become a council member and a Jedi Master something i do have to be perfect even if they are not right i will tell you now Sani i have alot planned and plan to bring this galaxy to peace and i need your help." Trez still had his Lightsaber pointed at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:31 pm
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01

Trez grinned and pulled out his Silver Lightsaber and said to her. "To tell you the truth i still know your name being that i was a padawan at the same time you were Sani." Trez's grinned turned to a smile as he said. "You of all people know how corrupt the Jedi are but im trying to make them better a perfect Jedi Order who will not be corrupted by the old ways that had so many Jedi fall to the Dark Side. Being how you are i can tell you have seen alot Sani." Trez frowned and said. "You have seen more than i have Sani now that i have become a council member and a Jedi Master something i do have to be perfect even if they are not right i will tell you now Sani i have alot planned and plan to bring this galaxy to peace and i need your help." Trez still had his Lightsaber pointed at her.

Sani smirked, "Is that sapose to scary me? I've had plenty of those pointed at me. Are you trying to make me pull mine on out cause it sure as hell isn;t working.

So, you do remember my name Trez. I'm really quite impressed. So you want the info that i have right in here." she pointed to her skull. "Fine, i'll tell you... soon." she then looked at where the thugs were standing at. "Once we get rid of this garbage." she pulled out her combat knife.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:37 pm
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01

Sani smirked, "Is that sapose to scary me? I've had plenty of those pointed at me. Are you trying to make me pull mine on out cause it sure as hell isn;t working.

So, you do remember my name Trez. I'm really quite impressed. So you want the info that i have right in here." she pointed to her skull. "Fine, i'll tell you... soon." she then looked at where the thugs were standing at. "Once we get rid of this garbage." she pulled out her combat knife.

Trez grinned and said. "Your so perdictable you must really hate the Jedi and all they stand for and even the Sith for that matter." Trez walked passed her and put his lightsaber away and just waitied for the thugs to come to them. "Like i said Sani the new Jedi im hopeing for will not fight thugs like these for no reason they will only attack when they are attacked. Our real enemies are the Sith so we will be alright until they come out of hiding." Trez put his hood back on and stood next to Sani.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:44 pm
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01

Trez grinned and said. "Your so perdictable you must really hate the Jedi and all they stand for and even the Sith for that matter." Trez walked passed her and put his lightsaber away and just waitied for the thugs to come to them. "Like i said Sani the new Jedi im hopeing for will not fight thugs like these for no reason they will only attack when they are attacked. Our real enemies are the Sith so we will be alright until they come out of hiding." Trez put his hood back on and stood next to Sani.

"SO i'm predictable... I hated on what the Jedi did to me. The things that i know would drive anyone out of the Jedi or insane. You have no idea on what i have whitnessed on my trips to these other planets." she got ready for combat.

"So you decided to hid behind a Jedi? Sounds like a wimpy decision to me. Isn't that right boys?" The rest of the thugs nodded and closed in.

Sani ran towards the main leader and slashed him with her knife. Cuts appeared on him and blood started to drip and flow all of a sudden making it into a pool of blood. "If you don't want to end up like this, I suggest that you leave this place at once." Sani gave them a death like glare at the thugs and they started to run.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:13 pm
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01

"SO i'm predictable... I hated on what the Jedi did to me. The things that i know would drive anyone out of the Jedi or insane. You have no idea on what i have whitnessed on my trips to these other planets." she got ready for combat.

"So you decided to hid behind a Jedi? Sounds like a wimpy decision to me. Isn't that right boys?" The rest of the thugs nodded and closed in.

Sani ran towards the main leader and slashed him with her knife. Cuts appeared on him and blood started to drip and flow all of a sudden making it into a pool of blood. "If you don't want to end up like this, I suggest that you leave this place at once." Sani gave them a death like glare at the thugs and they started to run.

Trez just grinned and watched her as she cut the leader. "So Sani what do you plan on doing cause to tell you the truth i need you to coe back to the temple for me so we can both talk to the council together." Trez started walking back to his hover car and told Sani. "I hope to see you their soon you dont have to stay but it will be a great honor to have an old friend their with me." Trez continued to walk to his hover car.  
Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games