Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)
Planet Mon Calamari Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:50 pm
Atlas stood thier behind Trez. He felt no need to interrupt so he just watched as the precedings to place politics was not one of his skills.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:39 pm
As Kani has landed she had made her tattoos dissappear. She had gotten out of the ship and started to walk into the main building. Kani's robe was taken off in the ship and all that revealed was a torn outfit and she looked banged up. Kani entered the room with 4 men and she had tears on her eyes, "Please... help me." she then colapsed on the floor.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:00 pm
((sorry for long reply...)) Atlas saw the seen and relaized it was the girl from earler. He went over to see if she was ok at a pretty decent pace.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:21 pm
As she pushed herself up slowly, she looked at the man infront of her. "They tried to...." she looked up as the tears started to flow...  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:49 pm
HE looked at her. "THey tried to?" He stared at her waiting for a response. "I tired to help you . He was just to fast." HE looked away for a secound.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:04 pm
Kani pulled her self up on him, hugging him and whispered in his ear, "Heh, you fell for it." she grined evily as the tattoo started to appear on half of her face. She manuvered her body to behind him and held a knife at his throught. "Now, if you value your memeber's life, i suggest you leave now. This place belongs to the sith." her eyes were a deeper purple but had control of the game.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:14 pm
He smiled for a moment. He looked at the knife and just waited. "Only reasone you are not a one armed persoen is I still have some hope for you. Some dark jedi looking for the fight a knife to the throught and a lie to action really a way to show for a group of beings who founded themselves on combate? A knife to the back sort of insults the very thought doesn't it."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:11 pm
kumori shadou
He smiled for a moment. He looked at the knife and just waited. "Only reasone you are not a one armed persoen is I still have some hope for you. Some dark jedi looking for the fight a knife to the throught and a lie to action really a way to show for a group of beings who founded themselves on combate? A knife to the back sort of insults the very thought doesn't it."

"So you think you can threaten me by saying that you would cut off my arm? You like to gamble too." she smirked and all of a sudden dropped down in pain, letting him free. "No! You are not coming back!" Kani held her hand to her forehead. As her eyes were looking downward, one of the pupils started to change back to it's normal color, a light purple

"You need to run! The sith... they're coming for you, and the others... you need to inform them now!!!" she was bent over in the shape of a ball yelling at them, "You must hurry!!"

"You little b***h! Don't you dare tell them anything! You know what he's going to do to you!"

"I don't care!! I don't care!"

"He's our-"

"Shut up!!! This i my body! Not his! He cannot control me anymore!" Sani ram the knife into her shoulder as the sith blood started to spew out, the sith tattoo on her face started to dissapear. Sani looked up at the three men infront of her, "She'll be gone for awhile... but the sith will realize it here soon..." Sani started to get up and looked at Trez, "Don't worry about me, just go do what i told you."  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games