Mission January

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:24 pm
Elemental_Fire_Goddess
Rachel McAdams..Blond
She might even could pull off Alice.
Look.
Alice-->User Image

Wow, umm, I didn't even think of that.
But I love that idea! I don't know if Rachel McAdams could pull it off though. Looks wise, she has it, but Rachel Leigh Cook seems better.

As for Rosalie? Nah. Too innocent and kind-looking.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:27 pm
Tanya D? neutral
From her face, the fishy eyes and pale blonde hair makes me think of Lauren.  

Mission January

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elemental_Fire_Goddess
Rachel McAdams..Blond
Look.

Rosalie-->[img]

Alice-->[img]

Hey yeah..I never though about Rachel McAdams..Even though she is like 30 years old I think I can see her playing either character actually..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:29 pm
KiraLight
Elemental_Fire_Goddess
Rachel McAdams..Blond
Look.

Rosalie-->[img]

Alice-->[img]

Hey yeah..I never though about Rachel McAdams..Even though she is like 30 years old I think I can see her playing either character actually..
Woot one more time you agree and I am totally glomping you. >.<  

iFallenYuuki

Snowflake_Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:35 pm
I was thinking these actors for Rosaline.

Kirsten Dunst
Keira Knightley
Hayden Panettiere
Sarah Paxton
Joanna Krupa
Rachel McAdams (Blonde)
Reese Witherspoon
Ali Larter  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:35 pm
You're right....That cook lady could pull is off.

But Rachel Mc.Adams could still-I think- pull off playing Rosalie.  

iFallenYuuki

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:53 pm
Now, don't reject until I explain, but I think that AnnaSophia Robb could be an alright Rosalie. Older, yeah, but makeup does wonders. ^.^ Lol.

Here's the picture that persuaded me to opinionate this. She's a great actress, we all know this, she's died, she's costarred with a dog... lol anyone else think maybe she has a shot?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:26 pm
I do agree sh e's a good actress, but I don't think even makeup could make a 14 year old look like w hat age Rosalie is supposed to be. It's not just the physical appearance, but Rosalie, and all the other vampires, are very mature people and I don't think that kind of acting can be achieved by someone who just started high school.

KiraLight
Crew

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:04 am
True, oh well, it was just a thought. ^.^

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:06 pm
As for the choices given, I think the best Rosalie that I've seen out of them all is... erm... Joanna Krupa. Rachel McAdams is a great actress, but she doesn't suit the Rosalie-type of... er... physical appearance. If I had to pick a character for her, I'd pick Alice. She'd make a great Alice, if Rachel Leigh Cook ever got shot. But, I will bring in my own suggestion for a Rosalie.

Olivia Wilde
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Honestly, she's got the body type, she has the face that I pictured for Rosalie and she can pull off the 'bitchy, arrogant' person and, in the next breath, someone kind and heartfelt. Great actress. I think she'd be perfect.

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:03 pm
m a d a m _m a s c a r a

her look is perfect!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:06 pm
Snowflake_Cat
I was thinking these actors for Rosaline.

Kirsten Dunst
Keira Knightley
Hayden Panettiere
Sarah Paxton
Joanna Krupa
Rachel McAdams (Blonde)
Reese Witherspoon
Ali Larter

Only ones I agree with is Joanna and maybe Keira. I don't know who Ali and Rachel are....  

Aqua Anjel

Minimaxie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:54 pm
In_My_Broken_Heart
Now, don't reject until I explain, but I think that AnnaSophia Robb could be an alright Rosalie. Older, yeah, but makeup does wonders. ^.^ Lol.

Here's the picture that persuaded me to opinionate this. She's a great actress, we all know this, she's died, she's costarred with a dog... lol anyone else think maybe she has a shot?
With that picture, yes, she could pull it off. When I saw her smiling I was like, "Hahaha, NO." But that's just a pic, too. She could DEFINATELY pull off a Rose look, but... a bit young, eh?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:05 pm
Anna Jaganshi
In_My_Broken_Heart

With that picture, yes, she could pull it off. When I saw her smiling I was like, "Hahaha, NO." But that's just a pic, too. She could DEFINATELY pull off a Rose look, but... a bit young, eh?
But makeup though, one year for Halloween my aunt (who majored in theater in college) made her 9 year old daughters face look like that of a 21 year olds, then covered it in a bunch of fake scars and stuff. She said "This is what happens when you drink and drive, kids." It was awesome. lol

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:16 am
AnnaSophia Robb might be able to pull of Rose... if she grew up a bit more. It's all good and well if she looks like Rose when it comes to her face, but she has to have a body that makes just about every man turn their heads when she walks by. So, no matter what make-up may do to her face, the actress that plays Rosalie will have to be... erm... well-endowed. razz  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff