Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:19 am
*puts hand up for Trent Ford*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:02 pm
Finora Lupin
If Trent Ford can look like he did in How to Deal, then yes. I've never seen any of the suggested actors for Jasper act. But, they better be damn good. *shakes fist*

Toby Hemmingway... is a possibility.

Sean William Scott - *sigh* The second time I see that picture and it takes my breath away. God, I'm going to rape that man if it's the last thing I do. What movie is that from? -^^- Oh, right. If I were to pick a character for Sean William Scott, it would be Emmett. *shrugs* Personalities match, body... type... *can't take eyes off picture*

And, who is Garrett Hedlund? No, by the way. Just no.
lol the pic too much for you?  

iFallenYuuki

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:50 pm
Just a bit. You shouldn't have posted something so... barely clad. You should've thought ahead about the poor girls around the world that will look at that picture and nearly have a heart attack. Me, for example! razz  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:29 pm
Finora Lupin
If Trent Ford can look like he did in How to Deal, then yes. I've never seen any of the suggested actors for Jasper act. But, they better be damn good. *shakes fist*

Toby Hemmingway... is a possibility.

Sean William Scott - *sigh* The second time I see that picture and it takes my breath away. God, I'm going to rape that man if it's the last thing I do. What movie is that from? -^^- Oh, right. If I were to pick a character for Sean William Scott, it would be Emmett. *shrugs* Personalities match, body... type... *can't take eyes off picture*

And, who is Garrett Hedlund? No, by the way. Just no.

i like Toby Hemmingway as Jasper
Just dye his hair black...

If he played Jasper i would sneak out of my house and sneak into the movie theater just to see the first showing of it (if it comes out at midnigt)
If it comes out during school, i will skip the day and sneak out of my house and into the movie theater just to see the first showing of it...  

XxStarxClawxX

PurplGoddess565

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:42 pm
Trent Ford..... I VOTE YES!! heart

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:25 pm
Trent Ford. Now excuse me while I go fangirl.  

Twilight Scribe

Vampire King Alan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:34 pm
Me! Well people tell me I look like him and I could just get some makeup make myself paler and stuff, i already have blonde hair and I'm tall. LOL It's my dream honestly when i read a book I put class mates as the charchters and I was Edward or Jasper. I do not know who could pull him off.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:56 pm
I'd go either for Trent Ford or Toby Hemingway, they both seem like good Jaspers too me! XD

Twilight.  

Twilight Scribe

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:24 pm
KiraLight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm actually for Chace Crawford to do Jasper..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gawd how I love Chace Crawford! But I don't exactly scream Jasper when I see him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:36 pm
Twilight Scribe
I'd go either for Trent Ford or Toby Hemingway, they both seem like good Jaspers too me! XD

Twilight.
Toby Hemmingway was sooo hot in The Covenant. I watched the movie because of him and Chace Crawford XD

KiraLight
Crew

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:55 pm
Mmm... I am now rooting for Jonathan Rhys Meyers for Jasper. He just... SCREAMS Jasper to me!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:28 pm
Is he the one with the hot Irish accent?

KiraLight
Crew

keep me breathless

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:26 am
alll the way trent ford !!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw a pic and hot perfect^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:27 pm
KiraLight
Is he the one with the hot Irish accent?

YES! I don't know why... but he just SCREAMS Jasper to me!  

Twilight Scribe

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:52 pm
I like Trent. If they cast him I hope they'll cast an Alice that compliments him.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff