Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
My 100th win ( contains very little sexual content) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:42 am
16bit-Plumber
The_Happy_Ballon
User Image Monkeys rule

Gratz. I haven't battled anyone yet. I am stilling learning the basics. Kinda. >.>

User Image
Join we have cookies Bananas

then i will take your battle virginity

User Image Monkeys rule

Perposturious

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:52 am
The_Happy_Ballon
16bit-Plumber
The_Happy_Ballon
User Image Monkeys rule

Gratz. I haven't battled anyone yet. I am stilling learning the basics. Kinda. >.>

User Image

then i will take your battle virginity

User Image Monkeys rule

Perposturious

User Image
no 16bit-plumber..don't you know my username by now rofl  

16bit-Plumber

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:39 pm
16bit-Plumber
PhoenixBlade983
lol but now ALL of my Pokemon will be EV trained, not just a few.
I'll give you a good run for your money, plumber.
^^ and by then all of my pokemon will have perfect IV and be Ev trained..and i'll lol @ you when the results are the same

And if that happens I'll still hate you with a passion 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:20 pm
Nice battle. *claps*  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:36 am
PhoenixBlade983
16bit-Plumber
PhoenixBlade983
lol but now ALL of my Pokemon will be EV trained, not just a few.
I'll give you a good run for your money, plumber.
^^ and by then all of my pokemon will have perfect IV and be Ev trained..and i'll lol @ you when the results are the same

And if that happens I'll still hate you with a passion 3nodding
can't have more passion than a Spanish soap opera
Yolanda my dear i'm home...
Yolanda?!!?!
JOSE!!!!
YOLANDA! POUR KAY!!!!?!?!?!?!?!

Yoland says: it's because he is mucho grande...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:12 am
A little disappointing that your 100th win wasn't against an experienced trainer.

Still, congratulations! I wish I had that many wins! *checks trainer card* 12 wins, 5 losses. Of course, that doesn't count the couple times I never saved (due to using a focus sash/berry/other rare item).  

Pyfe

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:15 am
my ogd i don't think you should've posted that 16bit. ANd my emerald trainer card:

83 WIns

37 losses  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:32 am
Pyfe
A little disappointing that your 100th win wasn't against an experienced trainer.

Still, congratulations! I wish I had that many wins! *checks trainer card* 12 wins, 5 losses. Of course, that doesn't count the couple times I never saved (due to using a focus sash/berry/other rare item).
well i wanted it to be nitnit..but he never replied to my damn mail..So i said screw it..I'll get him on my 200th win  

16bit-Plumber

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:34 am
Mini-Nit
my ogd i don't think you should've posted that 16bit. ANd my emerald trainer card:

83 WIns

37 losses

the Spanish soap opera?...thats exactly how it is..just PG 14...I should know i watch it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:35 am
16bit-Plumber
Mini-Nit

83 WIns

37 losses

the Spanish soap opera?...thats exactly how it is..just PG 14...I should know i watch it
can you get on YIM yet i want to playa few games and wow, that soap opra is not suitable for young children  

-2 Z Zelly

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:37 am
Mini-Nit
16bit-Plumber
Mini-Nit

83 WIns

37 losses

can you get on YIM yet i want to playa few games and wow, that soap opra is not suitable for young children
lol everyone who talks to me knows thats i'm rated R and viewrs discretion should be advised  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:39 am
16bit-Plumber
Mini-Nit
16bit-Plumber
Mini-Nit

83 WIns

37 losses

lol everyone who talks to me knows thats i'm rated R and viewrs discretion should be advised
i know that i need to find some pictures though i'm goign to make some awesoem pics from them....  

-2 Z Zelly

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:41 am
Mini-Nit
16bit-Plumber
Mini-Nit

83 WIns

37 losses

Uh...Not really. Its not really bad. What WAS bad was my 6th grade health class. *twitches*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:46 am
@zell: what are you talking about

@honey: lol but i wasnt even done..my spanish is rusty so i had to stop there  

16bit-Plumber

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:49 am
I'M GONNA BEAT YOU!!! DATTEBAYO!!! scream After I ev train my pokemonz that is.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff