Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Murder Mystery Signup Sheet Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is anyone even interested with this?
  Yes
  No
  How stupid are you?
View Results

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:39 pm

Name: Logen
Job at station: the technichan!
Smoker/non-smoker (Some people need a smoke.) : haha! nope :3 Non smoker here...!
Pic/description + Bio: She has three cats and a ferret... she almost never goes out to have fun... she has a computer and she is bored alot of the time she is home...

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:47 pm

(This is the 1940's. So basically, the games would be board games. And, I'm not sure how we would be hacked. Did you read all of the first post?)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:51 pm

[yes i did... and umm... there was hackers then too...! but ill try to be alittle more spesific! :3 becouse at that time there wasnt so many that it mattered... ill change job and bio :3}
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:54 pm

(yes, when I say things like that, I am asking for clarification more then a change. So, either would be good.)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:02 pm

[why must it be in the fourty's why cant it be today then i could be hacker razz ]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:10 pm

(Wait, forget the ('s)) Because I am basing it on things like Clue and Radioland Murders. This is one of the first T.V. stations and the reason no one ever heard of it is because of these murders.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:12 pm

[Lawl... i think im going to go wikipedia and see what they write about it there!]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:03 pm

Name: Becca
Job at station: Intertainment (Singer and Guitarist)
Smoker/non-smoker (Some people need a smoke.): She Got into Pot and Drugs a While Back but Quit
Pic/description + Bio:
User Image

She is Kind, a Bit Agresive, Funny, Crazy, Shy. You'lll Find out about her Past later (When I think of it :3)

iLacey

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces