Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Vampires and the afterlife Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think the vampires could have an afterlife?
  Yeah, I think Carlisle is right.
  No, I think Edward is right
  Pffft I dunno
View Results

Zirumi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:01 pm
Well, I think the reason why they were thought to not be able to go to heaven is because they're unnatural. In most vampire movies, books etc, the vampires drink for pleasure. Then, I would say, tey dont have an afterlife. Just like how religion says it is for people who kill for pleasure. Though its a little different because we can eat for pleasure...not when we're hungry. I should really compare it to that. Stephie's vampires drink because they feel pain if they dont. i would rather not have my throat burning if I didnt drink that soda or eat that apple. So I think they have an afterlife  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:34 pm
KiraLight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think the answer to this question would be whatever you would answer if this question was changed for humans. Do humans have an afterlife? We kill pretty much every other species on the planet for food. Why should it be different for vampires? So if you believe that we humans have an afterlife to go to then I guess vampires do too.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I completely agree with this. I think it really depends on your view on whether humans have an afterlife or not.  

penandpaper67

Euphemised Unicorns

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:54 am
Yeah... but doesn't it all depend on what we believe the afterlife is??? i mean loads of people here have been talking about heaven ETC, but how can we be sure of that- what happens if when we kick the bucket the only way we get a decent afterlife is if we've murdered six people??!! ok thats really unlikely, but doesn't it all depend on how you see the afterlife? the vampires might getan afterlife, but different from human ones... and i'm seriously confusing myself now.... i need a cookie....  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff