Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
So what's up with people... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SHS_Smeth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:15 pm
Pyfe
nitnit
I'm pretty sure I made it very clear over there that she's incompetant, nazi-like, and will be the downfall of that guild if allowed to run it.

Seriously, if JPzero wants someone to revamp his guild, he could ask someone who can do it correctly... someone like Kunx or PPC is better suited than her.
'Cause I'm the only one of the ones you mentioned who actually shows the initiative. Ah wait, I wasn't mentioned. Nor was Shigeru. Odd. Because the two of us (along with Sushi) seem to be the ones actually bringing forth suggestions for improvements. Surely, if you are not in concordance with Sushi's methods alone, then you must be if Shigeru and I are involved, right? Don't worry--we'll make sure that the guild sees nothing but improvements. It's in good hands. That's what you want, right? The best for the guild that you are vice captain of? If you are sincere in the cause, rather than worried about a title, then why don't you help revamp the guild instead of complain about the inactivity warning you received?
I'd make suggestions, but I have to work and when I Get back almost everyone is offline so I got no idea whats going on. but hey, I'm not gonna complain, thats the last thing I'm gonna do.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:18 pm
It doesn't make a bit of difference.

Sushi has been slain, and now Kunx and Shigeru shall lead that guild.  

nitnit
Captain

SHS_Smeth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:20 pm
Yeah I kinda noticed that Knux was in-charge of the other guild, and the only thing I thought was "Good for him." Sushi has been slain? who was Sushi anyways?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:23 pm
Exactly my point. I'm no longer VC there and I'm glad, that guild's just a big mess. I just didn't want to leave it in the hands of an idiot like sushi.

When I merely PMed her asking why she wanted me gone, and told her that she didn't want me as an enemy, she accused me of attacking her/bullying her, and this list of crap.

Our PMs were a dance of nothingness, until she pretty much spat out that she left this guild because the promised land was "pointless", from then on, she was an enemy in my eyes.  

nitnit
Captain

SHS_Smeth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:33 pm
wow, Sushi sounds pretty immature to me, good thing she's not VC/crew here (correct me if I'm wrong) don't want to be flamed by someone for no reason what-so-ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:34 pm
From what I understand she full out quit D/P after JP demoted her, and she is either not a member or not active here.  

nitnit
Captain

SHS_Smeth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:35 pm
Ah, well at least you, me, and the rest of the crew don't have to put up with her here.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff