Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
EmeraldHikariSakura!-- No Time for Gaia T_T. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:10 am
Kaizuki
Hey...all my digimon are away right now so its just me here saying hi.

Hi!
*Tailen looks around in shock* Where is everyone?... uhh not to say that I'm not happy to meet you lol

Oh Brother rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:12 am
keegy
hi yolei and tailen my digi bretheren

hahaha ...hi hows it going?
This is Tailen...He's sooo cool xp ...when hes not being a smart alec...but they learn from the best I suppose 3nodding ... lol *tailen waves* Hello! 3nodding  

TsukinoLuffy

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:18 am
Variation Marth
yolei88
Variation Marth
Marth: HI YOLEI!!! XD xd *glomps yolei*
Hiro:Hi there.Don't mind my tamer. He gets happy alot. rolleyes
Marth:What that supposed to mean, huh!? mad
Hiro:Nothing.>.>;

Wow... ur so happy... *stares at him in awe.* Hi! * sits down with some chocolate* you guys want some? Here Tailen... here's the cheesecake I saved for you... I was gonna give it to you when we got home, but I can alwasy get more and I know ur famished.

xd THANK YOU! mmmmm *finds a comfortable spot and starts to eat, but sees hiro and offers him some. *

Hiro:Why thank you Tailen.*politely takes some of the cheesecake and sits down next Tailen*
Marth:Aw, don't they look so cute!? 4laugh

lol they do smile ...so tell me ...what are you doing in here? or does everyone just go around with digimon now and days? cuz if so I dont feel as special anymore... crying ... cry crying
I think you're special * jumps on my head* I think youre the coolest ever!!! heart
Aww thank you redface ... just try not to break my neck while ur up there okay wink
ohh come on! I think I'm small enough where I know when to jump on ur head or not...
alright ...just making sure... wink  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:44 pm
yolei88
keegy

This is Tailen...He's sooo cool xp ...when hes not being a smart alec...but they learn from the best I suppose 3nodding ... lol *tailen waves* Hello! 3nodding

so whos he learning from yolei xd  

keegy

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:48 pm
keegy
yolei88
keegy

Me Me! 4laugh
...as if... I'm this smart on my own xp
but you wouldnt know half of the stuff you know now about my world, logic, or anything else from my world if you didn't learn it from me...
*both start to stare at each other, but then break out in laughter*
aww! I can ...almost never get mad at you... actually scratch the almost. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:25 pm
yolei88
keegy
yolei88
keegy

Me Me! 4laugh
but you wouldnt know half of the stuff you know now about my world, logic, or anything else from my world if you didn't learn it from me...

imperialdamon PM: ummm u seem to have missed that keegan was being a smart a##e
no i wasnt...ok maybe a lil  

keegy

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:19 pm
keegy
yolei88
keegy
yolei88
keegy

Me Me! 4laugh

imperialdamon PM: ummm u seem to have missed that keegan was being a smart a##e
no i wasnt...ok maybe a lil

heheh I dont care if he was or not... I'm just letting him know whose boss around here wink

rolleyes hahah right... she seems to do this a lot... never knew I could influence someone's behaviour that much wink wink ... stare ur good but u cant beat me...besides lets not forget that it was hanging out with me that gave you this smart a** personality... * looks back at Keegan*
hehe sorry...family moment!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:57 pm
as i recently started saying to my friends shut up or ill go digimon emperor on ur arse
and they say whips and chains ooo kinky
and im like now that u think about it

sorry no flash back  

keegy

Matthew McConnery

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:27 am
Marth:lol. This is better than the movie's. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:04 pm
the movies have nothing on my imagination  

keegy

Matthew McConnery

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:12 pm
keegy
the movies have nothing on my imagination

Marth:lol. same here.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:31 pm
we should put our minds to work and get permission to make a grade A action anime movie thing  

keegy

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:31 pm
keegy
we should put our minds to work and get permission to make a grade A action anime movie thing

*stands with hand on chin and with a pensive face* ...ummm just whatever you do... try to keep it as an action film... no not that kind either ...uggh sweatdrop ...and as for the flashback... that just made my day mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:49 pm
why not action would u rather a more perverted xd style yolei and i said there was no flashback  

keegy

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:57 pm
*waves hands in front of myself* Noo wayyy Jose!!! that is exactly what I wasn't going for. I don't doo perverted... stare sweatdrop and you are a blatent liar confused you cant fool me that easily.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff