Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
367 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:37 am
Nephite Warrior
I'm starting to wonder.....could Naruto's mother be.......the flower akatsuki woman? Only Akatsuki left un-named, and her village is currently unknown. I think it's a possibility, tho the hair color difference is obvious

LOL i was just thinking that....They did mention that her hair is red, and the akatsuki girl's hair is blue so i guess it's a no go unless she dyed it blue <.<;;;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:40 am
Nephite Warrior
I'm starting to wonder.....could Naruto's mother be.......the flower akatsuki woman? Only Akatsuki left un-named, and her village is currently unknown. I think it's a possibility, tho the hair color difference is obvious

If she is then she dyed her hair blue  

liz_bliz_inc

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:22 am
I just hope we get to see his mom and she didn't do something overly heroic and die. Not that anyone actually dies in anime anymore, they just "die". I want to know why the fourths family never took Naruto in.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:22 am
OoO...then Pain might be his brother?! Nah, I think Naruto's mother would look older than the young beautiful akatsuki woman with Pain. However, if she was, what would Naruto do if she asked him to join them?  

Honh

Orion Daermon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:09 pm
i hope no one minds me doing this...but i'm gonna post the chapter below...
so if you guys want it gone, just tell me...and i'll edit post...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:24 pm
Its fine I kinda wish they were smaller though.

About blue hair, Karin I think has a better chance to be Naruto's mom. Same attitude and hair color.

Could be a clone like yamato  

Mr._Stabby

Orion Daermon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:46 pm
Mr._Stabby
Its fine I kinda wish they were smaller though.

kept them big so people could read them...

Mr._Stabby
About blue hair, Karin I think has a better chance to be Naruto's mom. Same attitude and hair color.

Could be a clone like yamato

i agree that Ol' Blue-Hair doesn't seem like Naruto's mom in the least(no personality/hair color?) but i don't know about another clone, Karin did work for Oro, but even cloning Shodai Hokage took Oro a bunch of tries and it doesn't seem like karin would be worth cloning...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:21 pm
aznnam3dj1n
Nephite Warrior

LOL i was just thinking that....They did mention that her hair is red, and the akatsuki girl's hair is blue so i guess it's a no go unless she dyed it blue <.<;;;

Perhaps Karin then^_^ Strange, and probably completely in the wrong direction of the correct person......but still, it'd be funny if she was Naruto's mom  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:11 pm
BH cant be naruto's mother, BH is actually the complete opposite of how they described naruto's mother.

Wow, this weeks chapter was so awsome. I cant belive we are going to see jiriaya in action. I dont even care about the Uchiha fight anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:50 pm
Only thing is I cant see how they can make Jiraiya seem awesome without hyping Pein up.

But I am looking forward to it. The fact that Jiraiya is going full power is awesome by itself.

Also, if I remember right, I think this is the first time we see the figure of Itachi bleeding.  

Mr._Stabby

SeanWatcherOfDarkness

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:32 am
My guess for the reason that 1 Konohan's treat Naruto like that & 2 Why Naruto is an Uzumaki not a Namikaze. The simplest and usually correct reason is that Kushina & Minato were unmarried.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:05 pm
SeanWatcherOfDarkness
My guess for the reason that 1 Konohan's treat Naruto like that & 2 Why Naruto is an Uzumaki not a Namikaze. The simplest and usually correct reason is that Kushina & Minato were unmarried.

omg i think you're right! Naruto's a LOVE CHILD... eek  

Orion Daermon

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:38 pm
SeanWatcherOfDarkness

Or....They could have given him the Uzumaki name so people wouldn't know he was Minato's son.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:53 pm
Pein can't be his brother...he seems too old right? I thought they said in the beginning that naruto's mom died giving birth to him.  

beboptilyoudrop

Orion Daermon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:17 pm
Nephite Warrior
SeanWatcherOfDarkness

Or....They could have given him the Uzumaki name so people wouldn't know he was Minato's son.

seems like something they wouldn't do, simply because it goes against reason, i'd say the unmarried thing...  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games