Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
IVs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solar IXI

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:01 pm
I too, am curios about Iv breeding. If anyone has the patience to explain it to someone as slow as me, id highly appreciate it. I want my dragonite to be even more amazing. (he is my pride and joy!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:04 pm
Ive been IV breeding for a while now, i would like to think im pretty good at it, so id be happy to help if anyone has any questions.

also i have a lot of pokemon that I need to IV check regularly so if anyone wants help running IV checks feel free to get a hold of me to schedual a time to link up on wifi  

SkyCore

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:09 pm
Kunx990
Wtf is the sync trick I never bothered with it nor do I cared to know what it was till now.
pokemon with snyc has a 50% chance of fighting another pokemon with the same nature as the Sync holder

thats how you find ditto with the right natures and what not  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:13 pm
OmegaSeraph
Ive been IV breeding for a while now, i would like to think im pretty good at it, so id be happy to help if anyone has any questions.

also i have a lot of pokemon that I need to IV check regularly so if anyone wants help running IV checks feel free to get a hold of me to schedual a time to link up on wifi
your my new friend....wanna do it now?  

16bit-Plumber

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas