Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Card Battling Games
Pokemon TCG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solar IXI

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:34 am
ravemaster47
i have a nice zombie deck. i think it's only lost once.... and that's because my friend used infernal tempest on me the previous duel and took all my monsters and removed them from play.

At the end of every duel all cards are returned to the deck, including removed from play....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:51 pm
solarboydjango2
ravemaster47
i have a nice zombie deck. i think it's only lost once.... and that's because my friend used infernal tempest on me the previous duel and took all my monsters and removed them from play.

At the end of every duel all cards are returned to the deck, including removed from play....

iuknow that, it's the shuffling after they area all removed from play. i literally either draw nothing bvut monsters or nothing but magics/traps.  

ravemaster47

purrfectwerecat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:26 am
I have so many decks most of which would need reconfiguring for anything official but my Darkrai deck is completly new cards so I could use it. And I belive my old Latias and Latios deck is too... one of my favorites is my Metagross deck and my Kabutops deck, it has the electric kabuto and kabutops and a mass quantity of electric energies and 4 magnetons to actually keep them occupied to get out my kabutops. I can deal out over 200 damage at one turn if I have perfect luck. That's cause I can get lost energies back and I have a holons electrode that is attahable as 2 energies of any type! I love talking pokemon cards too.... anyone want to talk about decks an stuff hit me up anytime lol. I actually have all the decks I made written down in a notebook, all in order, thats how nerdy I am about it heh heh.... too bad no one around here battles them XP  
Card Battling Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff