Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Join this RP please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:07 pm
(Or down your throat... Or in your ear... Or though your tear duct... Or various other places I will not mention...)

(Extra item? Theatres? Q'uest-ce que c'est?)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:10 pm
(sure!!!!!!! and no thank you Mobius i'm fine without,)
she walked through the streets and hid around a corner,

(there)  

Kechero

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:13 pm
(naruto themed item! must....have.....)
sasuke, who was behind her in the dark, grabbed her and held her mouth closed. "sshhhhh.......i dont want you screaming now...."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:16 pm
Name: Harumi Kimikawa
Codename: Wallflower Kimi
Powers: Can become invisible, can make herself look like other people. She's lost her memory so her powers are limited for now.
Weapons: a necklace with a panda on it, there's an onyx crystal in the middle, with unknown power.
Armor: none
Origin of character: Japanese/american/ Mother was of Wican beliefs.
Picture:
User Image

[[even if I'm on, i'm not supposed to be... I'm in trouble! sweatdrop ^ ^ eheh..?]]

Ahiru Takashi

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:19 pm
she jumped a little when he grabbed her and then settled down, and muffled,"o'ey et e 'o!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:26 pm
Harumi was wandering, then walked by a corner, her eyes wandered and she saw Sasuke. "...?" She looked at him with a vacant expression, then out of nowhere, the whole area lit up. She blinked and rubbed her eyes. "Hello." She said randomly, tilting her head. "What are you doing...?"  

Ahiru Takashi

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:28 pm
sasuke let go of her and quickle grabbed the stranger. "i how much did you see and what do you know?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:32 pm
Harumi widened her eyes and blinked. "Erm.... All I saw was you holding your girlfriend..." She was a very stupid girl in some ways, and won't know what's happening unless someone told her. She smiled softly. "Was that bad..? I'm sorry.."  

Ahiru Takashi

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:33 pm
sasuke smiled and decided to let her think that....though he turned slightly red. he let her go.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:35 pm
(Have to got take a shower... provided Snot isn't sleeping in the shower head again...)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:39 pm
(ok...enough snot jokes)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:42 pm
[[omg eewww mobi-sama!]]

"Well... Erm... since we've met on some...really awkward terms, I'm...Uhhh..." She seemed like in deep thought, then she smiled. "Sorry, I'm Harumi Kimikawa!" Harumi didn't remember this, but her name in itself was well known, despite her codename. She was the most..."Powerful" of her group of friends from the underground. She also doesn't remember, but she was kidnapped by the "Patriots" but escaped after her memory was taken. She has a pretty...Colorful past, and if she remembered, she'd be bragging, but that's not the case at the moment. "Ahh.... What's your name?"

Ahiru Takashi

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:48 pm
sasuke studied her. he wondered wether to tell her his name. after all, everyone knew sasuke's codename was flame.......they just couldnt track him. "my name....is sasuke uchiha"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:00 pm
Name Ryuichi Sato
Codename (optional) Fury
Powers (optional) superspeed
Weapons (required) scythe and chain X2, kunai, shuriken
Armor (optional) none.
Origin of character (optional) unknown
Picture (optional, desription will work fine here too) Ryuichi  

Kazuya Maeda

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:01 pm
She blinked. "Have I heard that name before...?" She said to herself, her brows furrowed in deep thought. "I could swear I've heard your name somewhere..." She sighed. "Oh well..." She smiled and kissed his cheek, then winked. "Nice to meet 'ya Sasuke!" Her foreign greeting was strange but she was foreign in many ways. She blushed slightly, but kept her smile. "I hope me and you become good friends!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff