Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friends of English Magic - for readers and fans of fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of fantasy books - we have discussions, contests, and games! 

Tags: english, fantasy, magic, book, scifi 

Reply dead threads - do not post
Crazy Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:45 am
a work of art
Lhia_Dunwaith
Lucky ducks. When I was eight, I was cursed with Pokemon dreams. rolleyes

at least that better than being cursed with yugioh dreams!!!

Yeah, you're right... whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:40 pm
lol, i can very rarely remember my dreams farther than a couple minutes after i wake up gonk one warning: never fall asleep in front of a tv: i did and had a dream about car commercials XD

btw 8minbefore: i LOVE your macintosh dream XD its so funny lol. how many different things can a macintosh be?  

PsychoticSparkle

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:02 pm
PsychoticSparkle
lol, i can very rarely remember my dreams farther than a couple minutes after i wake up gonk one warning: never fall asleep in front of a tv: i did and had a dream about car commercials XD

btw 8minbefore: i LOVE your macintosh dream XD its so funny lol. how many different things can a macintosh be?

A computer, an apple, a... um... no clue.

Car commercials. Interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:00 pm
Lhia_Dunwaith
PsychoticSparkle

A computer, an apple, a... um... no clue.

Car commercials. Interesting.

actually, a macintosh was a verb, a gold planet, and a purple flower with healing powers in my dream... pretty freaky  

8minbefore

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:10 pm
I JUST REALIZED THAT I HAVE HAD A HARRY POTTER DREAM!!!

I was outside of a city cinema, and Tonks (who had long blond hair), Lupin, and Mad-Eye came walking up to me (this was when the third movie was in theaters). We all went to go watch the movie, and then they said, "Gotta go. Kreacher's invading Grimmauld Place." They left, and the dream ended.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:52 am
xd that's an awesome dream!  

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:25 pm
I had another one last night... I think my new RP might be going to my head... I had a phoenix that I was trying to keep safe, because this one evil lady called Sylvia was trying to take it. She called in one of her henchmen to kill me and take the phoenix, but I locked myself in my room and called 911. The guy was arrested, but then my family and I raided Sylvia's mansion to free all of the animals that she had kidnapped.

...It was weird, but cool. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:27 pm
Awhile ago, my mom had bought these McIntosh scented candles that made you want to eat them, and so i began a craving for those apples. In fact, my craving for those apples was so big, I had this one dream that was based on McIntosh!!!

The dream starts out where me, a bunch of friends, and my sister Sarah are all sitting down in the foodcourt of the mall. My friend Amy says that she was looking through the dictionary, and McIntosh was labeled a verb! We couldn't believe it, so we went to the bookstore and bought a dictionary. We flipped to the McIntosh page, and a holograph of some gold planet appears along with some alien language. Then the dream gets a bit hazy...

Next scene:

My mom is driving me and Sarah to a summer camp. When we arrive, a girl says hi and brings us into a building where her grandpa is sitting down. She tells us that he is dying, and that the only thing that can save him is McIntosh (by this point we have no idea what it is!). I tell the girl I will help her if I ever find this mysterious McIntosh.

I'm walking through the hallways, and I see my brother Kevin there, breeding fish. He has a bunch of test tubes full of fish eggs, and the eggs are htching at the moment. He dumps some of the eggs into a fish tank, and I watch with amazemnt as the fish instanly grow into their adulthood. But the fish don't look happy... so I turn myself into a fish, jump into the fish tank, and ask the fish why he's upset ( rofl ) The fish tells me that he doesn't like the food, so I turn back into a human and tell Kevin to change the fish's food.

I walk outside towards a tree surrounded by tall purple flowers. I have never seen these flowers before, and I am wondering what they might be whne it hits me: these flowers are McIntosh!!! I gather a bunch of the flowers and bring them to he grandfather. I tell him to sit on them, and when he does, he's instantly healed! We were so happy that we saved Grandpa AND solved the mystery of the McIntosh!!

I walk back outside with Sarah towards a softball field. Amy is the captain and is warming up with her team, so we just lay on the grass and watch. But then, this really annoying girl comes up to us and starts annoying us. We start annoying her back, wich gets her angry, so she picks up a clover and rubs it on Sarah's cheek (.......yea) This doesn't bother us at all and we start making fun of her. Now she gets really fustrated and her mom comes over to take her daughter away from us or something. I ask her mom if there are any McIntosh where she's going, and if there is, if I could come. First, she looks at me like I'm insane, then she says no and walks away with the annoying girl. Sarah and I laugh and watch the sofball team again.

Then, this really really annoying noise comes onto the speakerphones or something...but it's REALLY annoying! AND it won't stop!!! A moment later, I wake up and realize that the noise was my alarm clock! rofl rofl

Best dream ever!  

8minbefore

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:32 am
Then, of course, there's that infamous dream of your sister's with me driving her through enemy gunfire... rofl And then I crash the car because I'm going at 200mph...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:04 pm
omg, rofl. i totally forgot about that dream! you were going totally INSANE in that dream!  

gemela_dos

Heroic Gekko

15,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:45 pm
Mwahahahaha. You're going to tease me about THAT dream when I go to driver's ed, aren't you? rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:48 pm
lol, yeah. i dont think you're gonna pass if you drive through gunfire intentionally.  

gemela_dos

Heroic Gekko

15,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Gilly_Van_Rost

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:22 am
I have many Harry Potter dreams. My weirdest probably being the one with the mud...
Here it is;
I was going to be an extra in a Harry Potter film, and I was going to be flying a broom. There were loads of people in the stadium, and I asked this woman, 'how do we fly?' she pointed me over to where some people were covering their faces in mud, and flying around. Me and my friends swam in the mud pool, and shot up into the air. When we came down, the woman yelled at us for using too much mud, and now there wasn't enough for Harry.
Then the dream ended.
It was so bizarre xd

But rather fun.

I often fly in dreams. There was this one that was like a huge board game, with paving slabs on a field, and there was a castle at the end. I was going round it with Harry and Hermione. Anyway, on one slab there was a spell that would make you fly, so I did it, and flew over the wall. Over the wall was lots of trees, and then the giants from the Sliver Chair. (I'd just been watching it.) They started chasing me so I had to fly really high, and then the dream ended.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:23 pm
rofl lmao, i really like that first dream! i love when i have totally random dreams like that.  

gemela_dos

Heroic Gekko

15,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:42 pm
hedwigs_
I have many Harry Potter dreams. My weirdest probably being the one with the mud...
Here it is;
I was going to be an extra in a Harry Potter film, and I was going to be flying a broom. There were loads of people in the stadium, and I asked this woman, 'how do we fly?' she pointed me over to where some people were covering their faces in mud, and flying around. Me and my friends swam in the mud pool, and shot up into the air. When we came down, the woman yelled at us for using too much mud, and now there wasn't enough for Harry.
Then the dream ended.
It was so bizarre xd

But rather fun.

I often fly in dreams. There was this one that was like a huge board game, with paving slabs on a field, and there was a castle at the end. I was going round it with Harry and Hermione. Anyway, on one slab there was a spell that would make you fly, so I did it, and flew over the wall. Over the wall was lots of trees, and then the giants from the Sliver Chair. (I'd just been watching it.) They started chasing me so I had to fly really high, and then the dream ended.

I WANT SOME MUD TOO!!! xd  
dead threads - do not post

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces