Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Stolen Time? How devine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime Addicted Girlie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:23 pm
Saya turned and her eyes fell upon a familiar face. "Oh hey!" She waved. Hagi nodded at the friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:55 pm
hey barkeep get me a drink.

ichigo was irratated.he was hungry but couldnt get anything to eat that he liked  

The Cursed Monarch

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Beast Master Zelas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:07 pm
So, um, I'd like to join, but where do we post character sheets and all that?

Is there any interest in doing a crossover with the the Saya from Blood the Last Vampire? I was thinking that Red Shield could be divided into two wings, and except at the top, each doesn't know of the other. Blood Plus' Saya was found inside a Chiroptrian Queen, as we all know, but if you've read the manga Blood 2002 as well as seen the movie you know the other Saya was made by crossing Chiroptrian and Human genes.

What happens if they meet?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:31 am
ummm....I'm only up to date with the american anime....so any of that I've never heard of... sweatdrop but, please just get creative and jump in, you can post your character in this forum, if youd like, that's what we did. or you can just dive in and start roleplaying  

Anime Addicted Girlie

Beast Master Zelas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:34 am
Well, I've been waiting to see if this game will go anywhere to find a place to dive in, is anyone playing still?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:18 pm
(danmit people start playin scream )  

The Cursed Monarch

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anime Addicted Girlie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:03 pm
*sigh* it seems that every roleplay I'm in just stops.... ;.;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:55 pm
Should we start a new one then? Would you like to do a free form one or one with a game moderator (aka Dungeon master, he, he, he...)  

Beast Master Zelas

Private Franklin Donut

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:02 pm
can i be haji?IWANNA BE HAJI!!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:59 am
Works for me, if we can get more people expressing an interest...  

Beast Master Zelas

Anime Addicted Girlie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:19 pm
free form is awesome! I'd love to just start a new one...
Can I still be Saya? *puppy dog eyes*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:04 pm
as long as it works im fine  

The Cursed Monarch

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anime Addicted Girlie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:40 pm
Okay so lets start again!!!!!

Saya walked down the street silently. She felt out of place as people stared at the strange girl carrying a sword in public, but she knew she was going the right way.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:02 am
Name: Kanshisha Aigyou

Appearance: Kan would appear to be a young man in his late teens to early twneties. His eyes are a dark shade of brown, as is his hair, which is long and curly and often tied off midway down his back by a black ribbon. His skin is extremely pale and blemish free, appearing as though he were sculpted from the moon itself. His clothing usually consists of a black, silk shirt that clashes extravagantly with his skin, and dark blue jeans that lead further down his body to a pair of polished black boots.

Weapon: A rapier with feather designs shining on the blade. The handguard is made of silver molded to look like an angel's wings.

Special Abilities: He is an expert swordsman, capable of performing a certain variation of the Battojutsu in which a supersonic wave is released by his blade, cutting further than his reach will allow.

Biography: He is, what you would call, an orphan. The last Chevalier to the Queen of Chiropterans that carried the unborn Saya and Diva, and later discovered Karin. He wanders now, without purpose, not knowing where to go or what to do. He has lived as a hermit for many of his days and has no knowledge of any Chiropteran activites other than ones he kills every so often. His body is quite literally breaking down despite his Chiropteran blood and he suffers from a physical condition that is equivalent to Human Tuberculosis.

So, is it good enough?  

Shinygami

Anime Addicted Girlie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:21 am
PERFECT! ^_^  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items