OpalGirl

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:34 pm
XxStarxClawxX
Josephine Falnor
I've never actually read the vampire chronicals. I'm fine if someone thinks those books are better than Twilight, but I don't think they need to be that nasty about Twilight. ...jerks...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:11 am
Its just there opion. Don't get to mad about it. You don't have to beleive in what they think just don't get mad about it.  

Lullaby For You

FluffyKittyofDOOM_19

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:01 am
I'm reading VC now and Twilight is way better. I read twilight in about a day and I've been reading one of the VC books for about a month, I just can't get into it. There are parts that are good though.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:07 pm
I don't find that topic neccessary. I know that the Vampire Chronicles came first and Twilight came later, but to me, they are both equally the same. This coming from me whom is a vampire freak. I can't find any flaws, other than Twilight has more romance than the VC.
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

LiskasaurusRex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:34 pm
O.K. I have never read VC but I think Twilight is WAAAAAYYYYYY better than ANY book  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:36 pm
they're just jelous that we have Edward Cullen!  

Bella Cullen7676

LiskasaurusRex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:23 pm
Bella Cullen7676
they're just jelous that we have Edward Cullen!

That is just so true.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:33 pm
I've read both The Vampire Chronicles and Twilight series.

I think VC is good up until Tale of the Body Thief, because after in Memnoch the Devil it gets extremely religious. I stopped reading after that.

Twilight has its good and bad points. New Moon was my favourite of the book because it has my personal favourite supernatural creatures (werewolves) as the stars. All the psychological bullshit Bella went through after Edward left her had to be picked up by Jacob and the wolves. I mean, seriously, who would throw themselves off a cliff just because their vampire boyfriend had left them? Seriously? Who would?

Don't go harping on about someone just because they think VC is better than Twilight, and I hate to burst your bubble, but they have Lestat. It's not a matter of jealousy or whatever. Get over yourselves. It's only a book.  

Haru Minatsuki

mascaracachimba

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:36 pm
Fifii
i think those guys who dissed twilight are jerks, i would never be that rude.

same here
....respect and tolerance
those intolerant sons o biotches! stressed
but ive never be that rude either  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:37 pm
VC is short for the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice. It's about vampires but a lot more traditional than Twilight but more progressive than Dracula.
They are actually pretty good.....but not as good as Twilight of course!  

Gekka101

x5Lions

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:20 pm
I've never read VC but I love Twilight. They don't have to be so rude though, they should keep that to themselves and be respectful to others.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff