Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:31 pm
Name: Mobius Amadeus Nightshade
Appearance: Wears a sleeveless top and pants made entirely of belts, against the wishes of his superiors. Walks barefoot. Has black hair with a single white streak through the middle, which reaches his mid-section. His eyes are black with a red glare, and he carries a medium build.
Personality: Rarely follows orders. Values personal freedom over duty to superiors. Patient and insistent on playing mind-games.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:14 pm
I guess we wait for more people to join  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Punkydork

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:42 pm
so... someone should start. i started the story, but i just want to see how it unfolds. so get ready....go  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:16 pm
Walt was working in his lab at night. He looked out the window and thought about all the vampire stories he had heard.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:16 pm
Mobius was watching through the window from a nearby tree, his teacher next to him. He turned to her."You say he is getting too close to discovering our true power."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:41 pm
Walt looked down and went back to his work. He was looking at his notes. The last time he actually tested it, he had Dr. West to help him. And the man still tried to kill them. They were stronger then normal and very violent. They couldn't tell if Dr.Hill was behind it. He was sure that if he tested it, he would find it worked. But then he looked out the window. He couldn't concentrate on it when he was thinking about vampires.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:56 pm
"He's looking! Hide!' Master and apprentice both obscured themselves in the leaves of the tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:31 pm
The tower was dark as the winter night is in northern countries. It was made of onyx and black steel and the tall, narrow windows let out no light.
On the very roof of it, stood a man and a woman. Both of them were pale as the moon that shone above them, both had dark, long hair. In both of their eyes gleamed an unnatural glow. These people were dead.

"You have summoned me, Auren. Name your wish"

The lady spoke with a low voice and looked Auren in the eyes when speaking to him. She had deep green eyes and her hair showed some of its red colour in the moonlight. Auren looked much like her. He had the same green eyes, only his hair was darker.

"You serve me well, Lauren. I have a task for you that could make you worthy of my fathers crown....that is what concerns me. My father has someone else that he wants to govern after his death. That person isn't even related to him and is currently on his way to see my father. He doesen't know it and nobody else was supposed to know it either. Too bad that I have a curious nature...and lots of familiars..."

Auren laughed quietly to himself but Laurens stoned expression didn't change. She gave him a piercing look.

"So you want me to do your dirty work for you...I am honoured. Name this insolent man who needs to be wiped out"

Auren smiled and pulled a paper from his chest pocket, handing it to Lauren. She avoided touching his hand as she took the note.

"There. Do not hesitate to use your strenght"

As Lauren flew off to the night se couldn't help thinking that she was merely a pawn...a dog that must serve its master not to get beaten.

Krusadin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:23 am
Walt looked back at the table and decided to go to bed. He was a night person but he didn't feel like working tonight.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:21 am
Lauren arrived to the woods as the dawn broke. She hid her face quickly in her hood and took something from her pocket. After she swallowed it, a burning sensation spread across her whole body and she fell on her knees to the ground, panting rapidly. Soon some colour appeared on her cheeks. She could feel her hands warming up fast. As she turned her eyes to look at the sunlight that the thick leaves dyed green she didn't feel pain.

So this is how humans feel  

Krusadin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:10 am
Walt wakes and puts his glasses on. He walks down to his basement and puts his la clothes on. He starts work on the formula again. He wonders if he should test it. On something simple like a gerbil. But he doesn't want to without making sure everything is safe. Then he comes up with the plan of all greats. He needs a partner that can do what needs done for this kind of work.He puts on his hat and a not bloody lab coat on and goes out to look if he can find someone who would work with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:15 am
"Are you...alright?" A girl, looking to me in her middle or late teens, was staring down at Lauren. Her foot steps were quiet, for it was hard to notice her even walking up. Her eyes were wide, deer like, and an entrancing shade of green. Her hair was ina high ponytail, over her left shoulder and reaching her waist. She wore a baggy T shirt and shorts (which made it look like she was just wearing a black shirt) and black goth boots (like on Gaia ^^), her skin soft and slightly flushed. A scent came off of her, the scent coming from her perspiration and a small cut on her finger. It was a sweet smell (to a vampire anyways). She held out her cut hand to Lauren, oblivious to the fact that this was a vampire.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:00 am
They continued to watch the man, trying to learn his intent from what they could see. They could not read the man's notes, nor could they hear his words. They had to learn merely from sight.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:42 am
Laurens eyes widened for a moment as she watched the bleeding hand being offered to her. She hid her stare quickly and smiled at the girl.
"I am quite fine. What are you doing in these woods anyway?"
She took the hand the girl offered to her and as she did Lauren couldn't help noticing how warm her blood was against her own skin. She stood up and licked her own hand that had the girls blood in it when the she looked away. Lauren liked this ones flavour...  

Krusadin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:53 am
Walt wanted to find someone to work with, but he realized he didn't know how to do it. He couldn't just go up to people and say, "Would like to help me in an experiment that might end up killing you?" They would throw him in jail because of what the police had on him. All those warrants. He started to walk in the woods. He came up to the two of them when the one was liking her hand. "What are you doing?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff