Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:46 pm
Wolf sighed. He saw a man stop at the table to look vaguely at the sign up sheet.

"Is this a pirate vessel by any chance?" the man said uninterested.

Wolf started, "Sir, I'll have you know..." a soldier walked into the tavern and walked behind the man. In a louder voice Wolf finished, "...this is a high quality schooner, made for hunting seals and is good at it!" The man sighed and walked away as the soldier passed by , oblivious to what Wolf said. Wolf shook his head as he walked outside, quietly talking to himself, "Better no crew than a crew facing the gallows..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:20 am
Kairi looked up and blinked. "...why am I here?" She asked him the question as if he knew. She tilted her head, her light blue eyes confused and sleepy.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:43 pm
He continued to look down at her, a rueful smile on his face. "Alright, I'll say it again: Not that I mind women suddenly appearing on my ship, but how did you get there? More importantly, why are you there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:54 am
She shrugged lightly. "I woke up...and here I am. My name is Kairi...that's all I know." Her smile was soft, as she tried to stand up.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:55 am
kitty was watching with a small smile on her face. it was rare since her encounter with davy jones. she still had scars on her ankle from where someone thought they would be clever and use the cat-o-nine-tails on her leg to stop her walking off. she did hove other scars some not visable to the human eye unless well trained.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:56 pm
"Please... Don't move if it pains you. I'm Captain Zaizen, and you're on The Coy Fish. I shall wish to speak with you further when you are well." He calmly put the cover on the boat and approached his new crew. "It is wonderful to see such a turnout. Now that I know all your names, let me ask what positions you're applying for. I must warn you, just as a formality, that there's going to be a great deal of battles fought and in such situations each crew member is expected to do what they can regardless of their duties otherwise."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:00 pm
'' well i don't do much work on the ship but will almost always do what the captains wants including being tortured, having wrists slit and being a human punch bag. i also keep male crew members occupied when you raid their ships. i have met davy jones and survived and love explosives and can get my hands on abnything i want.'' kitty said smileing while rubbing one of her scars. this one was where her neck had been almost snapped.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:40 pm
Kairi laid back down in the boat, the cover being thrown over her. She yawned and took a little cat nap ^^  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:49 pm
"Hmm... Indeed. You can do pretty much as you wissh on my ship, and only have to... ahem... entertain fellow crewmates if you want to. As for your job, I'll give you two. At normal times, you can use the Crow's Nest. Easy job, just sit there and tell us if you see anything. I even put an umbrella there if you want shade or if it rains. However, if you see a ship coming near and it doesn't look like they're gonna make friends, you report to the lower levels of the ship and man the cannons. You'll get paid 15% of the plunder. Deal?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:47 am
''sure but i don't think anyone wants to get on the wrong side of me in a fight. i've looked certain death in the eye and also got it to clean my shoes and kiss my feet. i'm the one who survived everything i've had chucked at me, and there best be plenty of alcohol of any kind, other wise i won't be fun or happy just living in my past, the past that showed the killer instinct in this femme fatale. and by the way cannons aren't my thing, but attacking with anything i can get my hands on is. '' she said smiling. she then shook his hand with a pretty strong grip. '' i think i'm gonna like it here. '' you've got me for keeps now cap'n'' she went in her pocket and took out a small explosive. ''hehehe''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:30 pm
Kairi slowly sat up, gently pulling back the covering over top her and the boat. She slowly stood up and peeked over the railing at the crewmen walking to and fro.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:57 pm
Username: Toekiyo
Name: Áni Deergrabber
Hails From: Norway
Position On Ship: Captain
If you said Captain, Name of Ship: Horse of the Home of Ice (no permission needed)
If you said otherwise, Name Ship You Occupy:
Weapons: A battle axe a long bow and a two handed sword.
Bio (optional):Hes a fearsome Viking, but hes not completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of him for that. He have a thirst for battle, and tends to strike first and think later. As a Viking, hes one of the "berserkers", and rushes into battle with no clothes on. If the sight of him naked isn't enough to disable the enemy, his sword certainly will be.He might grumble a bit at the lack of amenities on board a Viking longboat, but he can handle it. Other Vikings tolerate his presence, though they're not quite sure if they can trust him to fight dirty.He has a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Other Vikings would be calling him "tree-hugging hippie peacenik" if the phrase had been invented.
Appearance: User Image  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:19 am
He turned. "Ah! I see you're awake... Kairi, was it? The kitchen is downstairs. Help yourself. You are a guest on my ship, and you deserve to be treated as such." He turned back to his crew. "What other positions were being applied for?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:54 am
Kairi blinked and nodded, taking her katana and locket and shuffling past him down belong into the kitchens.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:57 am
kitty had been smiling for a while now. she was in good spirits and had pick pocketed five passers by. she had now got on the ship. she still had some explosives surrounding her. she put them back in her pockets and put on the 'claws'. she had two lots and climbed up to the crows nest.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff