Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
dark ninja school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:30 am
When Ryuichi and Gaara had finished cleaning the chalkboard, Ryuichi rubbed his wrists. "Oh man," He said, "I have got to try my best to not get on Hayate Sensei's bad side.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:36 am
Hayate smiled. "You missed a spot." When Ryuichi asked where, he performed a Grand Fireball Jutsu, leaving a large scorch mark on the chalkboard. "Right there." Let's see how they handle their second lesson...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:41 am
"What the heck is your problem?!" Ryuichi shouted, "We just did what we were told, and you show no gratitude!" Ryuichi had a plan, "See how you like this!" Ryuichi performed 16 hand signs. "Summoning jutsu! Giant Crow summoning!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:47 am
Completely blew his cover, making revenge without resistance impossible. That will add a deduction to his mark... Now, let us see how he does in direct confrontation... "That crow will do no good with no space to fly! Earth style: Forest Summoning Jutsu!" As trees emerged from the floor, the crow was pinned helplesly against the roof. Hayate lifted his headband, revealing his Sharingan. He drew a souba blade from a sheath on his belt and rushed toward Ryuichi, making hand signs. "Water style: Multi-Water Clone Jutsu!" One became ten, and Ryuichi was going to have to prepare for trouble...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:56 am
Crap! Ryuichi thought to himself, I gotta think fast. 5 handsigns this time. "Time for my secret technique! Darkness Style! Blind Enemy Jutsu!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:06 am
The sharingan spun as Hayate became aware of the technique. His clones made handsigns at the same time. "Darkness style: Eternal night summoning!" The entire room filled with darkness. No level of nightvision could even see a millimetre past itself. If he had to fight blind, he would see if his opponent could do the same. He was attacking Ryuichi on all sides, who was parrying ten souba blades in a circle around him with a single kunai. His defences would have to give sooner or later... And there was always plan 'B'...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:10 am
Ryuichi was used to the darkness. He hailed from the Village Hidden in the Shadows. He did not need to rely on his vision to win a battle in the darkness. He closed his eyes and waited patiently for the enemy to strike. He dispelled the Giant Crow, it was too loud for him to hear anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:14 am
Very good... He's that smart at least... He made more clones, so that the room was filled with them. They all rushed at Ryuichi, not even baring a weapon but attempting Strong Fist Taijutsu.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:18 am
When a clone got close to Ryuichi, he grabbed its arm and kicked it in the stomach. "You cannot beat me in my own element Hayate sensei." said Ryuchi.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:23 am
One by one, the clones began to explode, sending a little impact against Ryuichi and starting to fill the room with water. Hayate had designed this room himself. It was airtight, and completely sealed. The trees completely blocked the door and the windows as well. The clones kept on coming, and kept exploding. "I do not need your element, Ryuichi. I have so many others to work with, after all..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:28 am
Ryuichi felt the water level rising. "You have to run out of Chakra some time Hayate." Ryuichi said. He focused and heard the whisping of handsigns being performed. There! Ryuichi tossed a kunai knife in the direction of the sound.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:40 am
A water clone exploded as a kunai hit it. Hayate had 5 clones making hand-signs at all times, just to make sure his senses would be confused. Talking with all his clones at once, he said. "I need not anymore chakra than I have due to the physics of water displacement. Observe the trees." The trees were growing stronger as the water level rose, expanding in size and making less space for the water to fill, allowing the water level to rise around them. "There is a reason why water and earth jutsu founded Konoha, Ryuichi. Even when my chakra runs out, your time will continue to do the same. How long can you hold your breath, Ryuichi?" He began to laugh manaically, the echo of the clone voices filling the room.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:43 am
Gaara was shielded by sandstone. He sat there, waiting for the fight to be over.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:44 am
Ryuichi thought of one last trick to win. Mind games. "I can't believe they let you in the ANBU black ops. Kakashi has a better chance than you."  

Kazuya Maeda

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:46 am
Hayate's chakra ran out. There was an inch of clearance between the ceiling and the water. He stayed under, activating a poison smoke bomb in the water. His mask would act as a filter, but Ryuichi would not be so lucky...

(gotta finish this up soon. lacosse wants on.)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff