Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Omega Princess
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:44 pm
Josh backs away. "No stay back"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:53 am
Itatsume looked down at the ground. "Oh. Okay then." She put the first aid kit away and stepped back. She felt slightly hurt. All she wanted to do was help.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:40 pm
*jacob drops from the tree they were near*hello...wow you two look like you had fun......

(i am making a pokemon rp..........but it may take time to do it...)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:33 pm
Itatsume turned around and drew her sword again. When she saw that it was Jacob, she lowered her sword. "You're a big idiot, you know that?" Re-sheathing the sword, she said to Josh, "You should let me look at that. It might get infected."  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Little Omega Princess
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:58 pm
"No im fine" His shoulder twitches. "Just stay back"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:21 pm
"Fine," Itatsume said. Her back was to Josh now. Flicking her tail, she walked past Jacob. "If you need me, I'll be somewhere here." Though I dobut they will need me. Walking away, one of her medical tape rolls fell from her pocket, though she didn't notice. Under her breath she was saying things like "Stupid men." and mocking Josh.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:41 pm
yep as always....well you seemingly destroyed everything from the mosters....well lets go find food im hungery.......  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:06 pm
"You won't be going anywhere" Joshes eyes had changed colors. He was holing his Colt 45. At Jacob's head.  

Little Omega Princess
Captain

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:36 pm
Itatsume's ears twitched as she heard Josh say that they were'nt going anywhere. She then heard the distinct click of a .45 being pulled. "Uh oh." she said then she turned back around and saw that he had pulled it on Jacob. A demon?! Hmm. Or maybe he's a vampire?!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:54 pm
deathfire jumps out of near by bush and knock he gun out of josh's hand"we shall not be hurting anyone today"then deathfire see goblins coming up behind him then pulls out his sword then cuts off the goblins head  

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Little Omega Princess
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:20 pm
deathfire16
deathfire jumps out of near by bush and knock he gun out of josh's hand"we shall not be hurting anyone today"then deathfire see goblins coming up behind him then pulls out his sword then cuts off the goblins head
At the distraction Josh lunges at deathfire  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:01 pm
deathfire pulls a knife out his pocket so fast his cape move as if there had been wind blowing"i didn't say u could move"deathfire says holding the knife at josh's head  

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Little Omega Princess
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:23 pm
Josh, using his reflexes he had built up for years, rolled to the right and slashed up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:24 pm
Deathfire gave Itatsume an opening to get Jacob out of there. With the slight flick over her tail, she was next to Jacob. "Come on," she said as she grabbed his hand with her left hand. Her sword drawn, she turned to see Deathfire holding a knife at Josh's head. Oh geez. Boys are sooo immature any more. She let go of Jacob's hand and made her way over to the two boys to try and stop them.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:31 pm
psycho ,who was walking nearby and heard all the noises, had arived shortly after deathfire pulled out his knife and is now just leaning against a tree at a safe distance watching the two try to kill each other for what ever reason he didnt know about  
Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff