Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
Guild Feedback Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:43 am
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Sets of game items like tokens, tickets, fish, credits, pinball things...

As for the other question, yo could put a FAQ in the rules thread, and make it Rules & FAQ
Both of those are good ideas 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:14 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Okay, ladies and gents of SHFT, there are two things specifically that I'd like to hear your feedback on right now.

Firstly:
Should there be a sticky (or a note in the Intro. thread, or a note on the homepage) about what this guild is all about? That seems to be a regular question with new members, which is why I ask.

Secondly:
I'm going to be doing a fairly large raffle this summer, and I'd like to hear some suggestions on what items you'd like to see up for raffle. I have some items set aside already, but I started thinking of how many items Gaia actually has, and I realized that if I try to find something for everyone, I can't really pick out the items for the raffle by myself, lol. Try to pick out items that are 5k or less, and list as many items as you want. I probably won't be able to get them all due to budget constraints, but I'll pick up as many as I can.

If you'd like to help with the raffle, donations of gold or items can go to Super-Happy-Fun Mule, as that is the account that will be running the raffle. Anyone who donates to the raffle fund will win free raffle tickets. heart

Thanks, all! ^.^

Firstly: Yes, there should be. What if a brand new person walked (well, clicked) into this guild and was very confused? When I first started Gaia, I couldn't earn more than 1k in two weeks! (blushes redface ) So, um, yeah...

edit: wait, you already have one!

Secondly: There are lots of things. So I'll shorten it and say, something really cool. Or maybe you could do the current month's monthly collectible for all those who don't have Cash Cards.

I'll try to donate to the Super-Happy-Fun Mule, but it's no guarantee. I'm having a bit of financial trouble here on Gaia.... sweatdrop  

themorganashley

IRL Conventioneer

7,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:38 pm
Super Aelita
Sheer_Immortal
Okay, ladies and gents of SHFT, there are two things specifically that I'd like to hear your feedback on right now.

Firstly:
Should there be a sticky (or a note in the Intro. thread, or a note on the homepage) about what this guild is all about? That seems to be a regular question with new members, which is why I ask.

Secondly:
I'm going to be doing a fairly large raffle this summer, and I'd like to hear some suggestions on what items you'd like to see up for raffle. I have some items set aside already, but I started thinking of how many items Gaia actually has, and I realized that if I try to find something for everyone, I can't really pick out the items for the raffle by myself, lol. Try to pick out items that are 5k or less, and list as many items as you want. I probably won't be able to get them all due to budget constraints, but I'll pick up as many as I can.

If you'd like to help with the raffle, donations of gold or items can go to Super-Happy-Fun Mule, as that is the account that will be running the raffle. Anyone who donates to the raffle fund will win free raffle tickets. heart

Thanks, all! ^.^

Firstly: Yes, there should be. What if a brand new person walked (well, clicked) into this guild and was very confused? When I first started Gaia, I couldn't earn more than 1k in two weeks! (blushes redface ) So, um, yeah...

edit: wait, you already have one!

Secondly: There are lots of things. So I'll shorten it and say, something really cool. Or maybe you could do the current month's monthly collectible for all those who don't have Cash Cards.

I'll try to donate to the Super-Happy-Fun Mule, but it's no guarantee. I'm having a bit of financial trouble here on Gaia.... sweatdrop
lol, when I started, I had to bump my a** off to earn more than 1k in a month xD There weren't any games, so bumping and polling was my main source of income. I wasn't smart enough to play the market back then xD

Yeah, I put the FAQ in not long after my last post in this thread ;D

Don't feel like you have to donate; I've gotten almost all the items I want for the raffle so far. ^.^ Current MC...is a wee bit out of the SHFT Mule's price range sweatdrop There will be an MC in the raffle, though 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:06 pm
I truthfuly thing this guild is perfect and well structured, im not saying this to kiss up or anything i mean this seeing as i was once a guild captain i love the fact how this guild many ppl participate and verything!! the games the fun stuff!! o and btw the name of my own guild is

A/M theory gonk just thought id let u kno  

hybrid -x1

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:24 am
marluxia -x1
I truthfuly thing this guild is perfect and well structured, im not saying this to kiss up or anything i mean this seeing as i was once a guild captain i love the fact how this guild many ppl participate and verything!! the games the fun stuff!! o and btw the name of my own guild is

A/M theory gonk just thought id let u kno
Thank you very much for your input, and I'm glad you like it here ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:49 am
i had completely forgotten about this thread.

inks are becoming hotness again with the full body dye,
so ink might make good raffle stuffs as well.

(on a side note sorry i've been away from the guild,
the last few months have been rather hectic.)  

nox erebus

themorganashley

IRL Conventioneer

7,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:12 am
SHFT is a great guild! I think role playing would be nice, though.  
Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff