Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
What drew you to Gaia? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TehRedKitsune

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:56 pm
I joined because:

1. Booored to deaaaaaaaaath crying
2. Friends said it was fuun 3nodding
3. Nothing else to do sweatdrop

and gaia looks soo pretty 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:16 am
Well, a really good friend told me about the site and said she wanted me to join and have fun with her, so I did. I really didn't think gaia was this big, I'm really impressed.  

j-factor762

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:55 pm
Requiem-X2
Well, a really good friend told me about the site and said she wanted me to join and have fun with her, so I did. I really didn't think gaia was this big, I'm really impressed.
Its size surprised me when I first joined, too. The forum that I was on before coming here was maybe only the size of a medium-sized guild here, and even the largest guild holds only a fraction of Gaia's population 0.o  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:15 pm
My friend moved away, and I wanted to have a way to talk to her. (That was before I got my phone.) So, we found this website and both joined. It's only been witin the last month or so that after 2 years I finally become serious and actually started positng.  

Ally1313

Xioungshou

Dapper Hunter

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:52 pm
Almost all my friends from school were on gaia, so when they asked me to join, I did, just to see what it was like. And... well... here I am. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:48 pm
Well, I think that the cute little anime-styled avatars caught my attention. I joined a couple years ago, but I never really bothered playing because I forgot my password, but I then made a new account. =) heart  

Ririyo

50Archangel7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:51 pm
My good friend had one and I was like, "What the Heck.. lets try it!"
I stayed on for a few months... stopped playing
About a week ago I found out one of my best friends had one, so I came back  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:47 am
50Archangel7
My good friend had one and I was like, "What the Heck.. lets try it!"
I stayed on for a few months... stopped playing
About a week ago I found out one of my best friends had one, so I came back

3nodding You've been POKED! 3nodding

Sounds like me. I joined a few years ago, as well, and didn't like it too much. I came back about a month ago and actually started having fun being here. Buying things is so much fun. xd

3nodding You've been POKED! 3nodding

Oashin

Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:35 pm
I started to come on Gaia when a freind introduced it to me in the summer. Now I am totally addicted to it. I love the puzzles and it's so much fun to create the perfect avatar for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:25 am
I was bored and I saw link four gaia. I came saw and some how Im still here. lol  

Bruno9

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hersheys Rocks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:40 pm
Can't really remember, even though it wasn't that long ago XD I guess it was cause everyone on deviantART had an account on gaia and I wanted to see wha was so great bout it

after that I was addicted rofl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:28 am
i joined here because of my crazy cousin who always said that i would like it here and i do like it here.(thanks crazy cousin 4laugh )  

Wont You Stand Up

annaphobia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:38 pm
Um...my friend told me. She said it was cool here and whatever. I checked it out, liked the avatars and whatnot and huzzah! I kept coming back to role play and because I have nothing else to do...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:45 pm
i came because of my best friend and girlfriend.they asked me if i had a gaia...and of course i said no, so they made me one and here i am!  

The Black Oblivion2

i_L0L3D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:33 pm
i came cause my best friend recommended it and i came back to complete dream avis speaking aabout dream avis i completed the one in my signature!!!  
Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff