Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
My snails are either in love, or fighting. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are my snails making love, or making war?
  Aww, invertebrates in love...
  Dude, you'd better separate them 0.0
  I'm just voting for gold ^.^
View Results

Chikinlol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:06 am
I have no pets now but I have kept 3 kittens and 1 mother cat but my dad didn't approve of it and let it go.

My first pet was a orange with white fur color hamster and died because it trapped himself when we were away. cry

My 2nd pet was a winter-white hamster as a birthday gift and I was totally in love with it. It allows me to carry him, turn him over and rub his belly while he sleeps on my hand. But died at a clinic after 7 months. crying

And then a sapphire winter-white hamster was given to me along with another hamster they mated (without me knowing) and suddenly I had 10+ hamsters to care for. It was hell.

I had no clue about your snails but I think you should separate them if the crack worsens. Because I remembered having a cage with 3 hamsters and one of them with the tummy bitten off. scream but I have no idea who did it and from then on, I had to find 10+ cages and separate each of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:07 am
C e r v i c a l - B e a r

the pets i have now...

+ two years ago (meaning she's 2 now) a cocker spaniel named Ruby. She's the most fattest thing i've ever seen, 2 pounds overweight, butttt her face is adorablee in every way, it's sad cause in the end i give her a tiny bit of my food ( which i know, isn't good sweatdrop ) but she's a sweetie and barks at everything.. gonk

Heh, speaking of fat pets.... My Mother has a dog named Jimmy, (Not sure of the breed, I'm pretty sure obese isn't a breed of dog). He is a fatty, and seems to be getting bigger every time I see him. He can't even sit down straight anymore.

Nice dog but too lazy for his own good.

Man my Mom would kill me if she heard me speaking ill of Jimmy scream so I think I'll end it here  

Blarrg!!

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:25 am
C e r v i c a l - B e a r: My mom used to have ferrets when she met my dad, I guess. 3nodding He hated them, though xD

Blarrg!! - lol, yeah, Jimmy's huge xD What about Nacho, though? Does he still look like he swallowed a basketball? rofl

(Nacho's a tabby cat who also belongs to Blarrg!!'s mom. If he were orange-striped instead of grey, he'd look just like Garfield the Cat, last time I saw him 0.o)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:41 am
Blarrg!!
C e r v i c a l - B e a r

the pets i have now...

+ two years ago (meaning she's 2 now) a cocker spaniel named Ruby. She's the most fattest thing i've ever seen, 2 pounds overweight, butttt her face is adorablee in every way, it's sad cause in the end i give her a tiny bit of my food ( which i know, isn't good sweatdrop ) but she's a sweetie and barks at everything.. gonk

Heh, speaking of fat pets.... My Mother has a dog named Jimmy, (Not sure of the breed, I'm pretty sure obese isn't a breed of dog). He is a fatty, and seems to be getting bigger every time I see him. He can't even sit down straight anymore.

Nice dog but too lazy for his own good.

Man my Mom would kill me if she heard me speaking ill of Jimmy scream so I think I'll end it here
eesh that's telling ya something there if he can't even sit down.

xxx__B A R B i E

Ally1313

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:27 pm
I have 2 mice, both female, and they do stuff like that all the time. At first I wondered if mice ha sexual orietation, but then one of their ears had bite marks in it and I wondered what happened, but then they were licking eachother THERE. So, I don't get it, but I wouldn't worry... blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:56 pm
Hmm... maybe they like it rough? lol
Or they could be fighting, ask a pro.

Yeah, 2 of my boy cats get gay... one jumps on the others back and bites the others neck. That's... kitty style? lmao  

50Archangel7

Oashin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:00 pm
3nodding You've been POKED! 3nodding

I have ferrets! ^-^ 2 of them. Jimmy and Edgar. They're the coolest animals alive. ^-^ My granddad taught them to, if you have a loose pocket, jump in your pocket, if you whistle. If you don't have any pockets, they'll crawl up your pants leg. xD They'll hop in your lap if you're sitting down. 3nodding

I have 2 goats (Rosco and Billy), 6 cats (Tabby, Samantha, Cezar, Pookie, Tobie, and Oliver), 4 dogs (Max, Bluto, Diogie [pronounced Dee-Oh-Gee ^-^], and Jessie), 3 chickens that we didn't give names and Sally is my white python. She's my baby.

3nodding You've been POKED! 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:36 pm
No, I don't have pets unfortunately. Wow, I guess I learned a couple of things about snails today. xd  

Templar Angelo

AcidRyu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:25 pm
Oh my gosh SNAILS! -attemps to steal- I wish I had pets but my parents are so disagreeable. crying We had fish when I was 5 but I accidently killed them by puting soapy water in their tank. What? I was a stupid kid. But after that we got other fish and put them in the pond outside. I don't even know if any of our goldish are still alive because we have stray cats out there... Ugh, I miss Sebastian! He was like the thinnest, fattest, big eyed goldfish ever. A stupid cat got him... emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:51 pm
neither cause i dont have any  

makayla200

MagicalSecret

Galactic Huntress

22,775 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:08 pm
We have Giant African land snails, and they mate... We have hundreds of little snail babies now...

We have two degus, Adu and Make
two dwarf hamsters, Taavi and Nessu
and in August we will get two kittens, two girls or girl and boy. But the girl is sure and her name will be Piparminttu (That's what my siblings say, I will call her Lily!) If boy, we don't know name for him. And if another girl, either Sokeri or Kaneli mrgreen

For those who don't understand finnish:

Piparminttu: Peppermint
Sokeri: Sugar
Kaneli: Cinnamon

P.S Oashin! You are so lucky to have so many amazing animals!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:30 pm
My snails died a while ago >.< We're down to the original three gouramis (the first fish we got), and two danios, and a chocolate-mint plant. And we might be getting a hand-me-down cat (bf's brother found him as a stray kitten, kept him a while, then passed him on to bf's mom, and then she kept him a while, and so we might get him soon).  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

makayla200

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:07 pm
u ppl must be crazy  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:25 am
Well our pet cat is a funny cat. One time she put her paws on one of the towels on the towel rack, and i saw her and she turned her head around suprised. biggrin  

Swarmer

Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces