Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
A Guild Wide Announcement ((a demotion, and general speech)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:51 pm
Need you make a giant thread and make me look like a ******** a** hole? I'm done with this all.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:52 pm
Actually people's main source of knowledge is from imitation, but you were close.

And aim all you like, just don't bash others who would actually do a good job like S. Dragon and Rawker.  

Shigeru the Hero

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:52 pm
God damnit, don't quote Batman Begins... only I get to do that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:53 pm
Shigeru K
Actually people's main source of knowledge is from imitation, but you were close.

And aim all you like, just don't bash others who would actually do a good job like S. Dragon and Rawker.

Bash me all you like I help just as much as anyone else.

And no it is mistakes.  

Raijin36

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:54 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
Need you make a giant thread and make me look like a ******** a** hole? I'm done with this all.

I'm pretty sure I made a big thread for the entire guild... I doubt you even read it, I tried to help you if anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:57 pm
Raijin36
Shigeru K

And no it is mistakes.

Do you know how babies learn to walk? How about how certain tools and technologies were invented? Or even how we evolved as a society?

Sure trial and error played a big part, but not as big as copying others to further progress.

And I'm only bashing for bashing others. Good job helping people by not letting people help people.  

Shigeru the Hero

Raijin36

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:59 pm
Shigeru K
Raijin36
Shigeru K

And no it is mistakes.

Do you know how babies learn to walk? How about how certain tools and technologies were invented? Or even how we evolved as a society?

Sure trial and error played a big part, but not as big as copying others to further progress.

And I'm only bashing for bashing others. Good job helping people by not letting people help people.

I'm not bashing and not letting people help I think that Dragon and I would do a great job just not rawker he's not that active and doesn't help all that much.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:02 pm
Jonnnn > Raijin.

Jonnn doesn't pick fights, he doesn't act arrogant, he does help out, and he is active when he can be. Also, I know him in real life so I can confirm all of this.  

nitnit
Captain

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Raijin36
Shigeru K
Raijin36
Shigeru K

And no it is mistakes.

I'm not bashing and not letting people help I think that Dragon and I would do a great job just not rawker he's not that active and doesn't help all that much.

Hmm? Sudden change in attitude?
Quote:
And SCARYDRAGON is a traitor he is on the topg interguild team!!

What? This isn't bashing?

Also, so what if Rawker isn't that active? Look at Pyfe. She's the most inactive of the crew, but also one of the best.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:09 pm
nitnit
Jonnnn > Raijin.

Jonnn doesn't pick fights, he doesn't act arrogant, he does help out, and he is active when he can be. Also, I know him in real life so I can confirm all of this.

*scoffs*

Have it your way, if you think i'm the worst member ever then maybe i'll start being the worst member ever, i'm tired of "oh I know him in real life so hes okay" or the "Yeah he does some bad thinjgs and he's an a*****e but he can still be a mod".
And on top of that I could beat jonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*ridiculous number of n's* anyday.

And how does knowing someone in real life help on an online website?  

Raijin36

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:10 pm
Raijin36
nitnit
Jonnnn > Raijin.

*scoffs*

Have it your way, if you think i'm the worst member ever then maybe i'll start being the worst member ever, i'm tired of "oh I know him in real life so hes okay" or the "Yeah he does some bad thinjgs and he's an a*****e but he can still be a mod".
And on top of that I could beat jonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*ridiculous number of n's* anyday.

Lawl denial.

P.S. I'm the worse member. I'd like to see you do worse. I'm looking forward to your ban if you try though.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:13 pm
Raijin36
Quick question...why am I not crew?

Not to sound ungrateful...but i'm more than "a little active" and I can be nice and very helpful.

And i'm a good battler which is a requirement I believe...

Just throwin it out there...

@Shigeru:Clash city rawker is currently...jonnnn but he hasn't served as long as I have and isn't as active.

P.S. I care very much about the guild and I hope it lives on forever which is why i'd like to help as crew to clean up and get the guild back on track!!

Oh here we go again...

How bout this...there has to be active members (you and me) and then there has to be crew members....active members keep the guild alive while crew protects it from danger like in nitnit's first post

And while you and I may be good members...we are just not cut out for crew...I've accepted it why can't you  

Muleferdan

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:14 pm
Raijin36
nitnit
Jonnnn > Raijin.

*scoffs*

THIS is why people actually laugh when you say you should be crew.

You still don't get it you stupid little kid? IT ISN'T ABOUT HOW GOOD AT BATTLING IT IS. It's about not being a jackass, it's about being respectful.

Also, wtf "he's done some bad things and he's an a*****e but he can still be a mod" are you even talking about? I demoted Shigeru for that crap.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:15 pm
Muleferdan

Oh here we go again...

With me in the centre of it, I know. rolleyes

A break from the norm would be nice.  

Shigeru the Hero

Kunx990

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:20 pm
Raijin I don't think should even be Crew.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff