Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
I JUST THOUGHT OF A WAY I'M LIKE A VAMPIRE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilight!
*glomp*
100%
 100%  [ 68 ]
Total Votes : 68

hp_bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:32 pm
Eternal_Snow_19
My friends tell me I'm vampire-ish for a few reasons.

1: I have dark rings around my eyes.
2: I like to bite people.
3: If I get mad, I get REALLY mad. And I growl at people!
4: During the winter, I'm pale.
5: I'm gorgeous! blaugh
6: I'm not afraid of blood, and I suck on my cuts all the time.
7: I don't get hungry that often, although I do eat.
8: I can go almost 3 days without sleeping.
9: My eyes are really dark brown, and can sometimes look black.
10: My skin gets cold really easily, and is very often cold.
11: I can sneak up on people really quietly, and then they yell "Where the hell did you come from!?"
12: Both my incisor teeth are abnormally pointy.
13: I prefer cloudy days to sunny ones, and dark rooms to light ones.

Oh my god...I just listed 13 reasons why I could be a vampire...

i have to say that, that is kind of creppy. (Even thought that is sort of like me)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:38 pm
hp_bookworm
Eternal_Snow_19
My friends tell me I'm vampire-ish for a few reasons.

1: I have dark rings around my eyes.
2: I like to bite people.
3: If I get mad, I get REALLY mad. And I growl at people!
4: During the winter, I'm pale.
5: I'm gorgeous! blaugh
6: I'm not afraid of blood, and I suck on my cuts all the time.
7: I don't get hungry that often, although I do eat.
8: I can go almost 3 days without sleeping.
9: My eyes are really dark brown, and can sometimes look black.
10: My skin gets cold really easily, and is very often cold.
11: I can sneak up on people really quietly, and then they yell "Where the hell did you come from!?"
12: Both my incisor teeth are abnormally pointy.
13: I prefer cloudy days to sunny ones, and dark rooms to light ones.

Oh my god...I just listed 13 reasons why I could be a vampire...

i have to say that, that is kind of creppy. (Even thought that is sort of like me)

Oh my god, thanks!
I get that alot...  

PiiKA x chu

Winter Snazzy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:51 pm
Josephine Falnor
Please forgive me for sounding weird, but I like blood. Not other peoples blood, just my blood. smile I'm a vampire, lol.

Really? I find other people's blood interesting, but whenever I see my own blood I usually almost pass out. And I bark when I'm annoyed.......actually I think that makes me more werewolf than anything...um...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:22 pm
Josephine Falnor
Please forgive me for sounding weird, but I like blood. Not other peoples blood, just my blood. smile I'm a vampire, lol.
yea same here but other peoples blood doesn't bother me either.Oh and when I get hurt a laugh and I think it funlooking at peoples injuries hahaha also I love biting pele I have really strong teeth its my only defence hahaha  

Level_E_Vampire

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:32 pm
I just thought of several more reasons... I'll list them all.

1. I hate the sun (I stay inside during the summer holed up in my basement, only coming out when it rains or is cloudy).
2. The sunshine and heat makes me tired and irritable; which is one reason I avoid it. Plus, I get headaches from the bright light.
3. Sleep better during the day; I spend most of my most alert time awake and up at night.
4. Finding things that others think are creepy or disturbing fascinating. OR stuff that creeps my mom out... *giggles* Last time I let her watch Hellsing with me...
5. Well attuned to those around me; I can tell (very accurately) what someone is feeling or how they feel about certain things. My friend says that I understand people on a deep level.
6. When I was little, I used to suck the blood out of my cuts whenever I bled (I stopped once my mom caught me at it and lectured me about stuff... HIV, Aids.. she threw in anything she could think of.)
7. I adore the rain and coldy days.
8. I prefer winter and fall to spring and summer.
9. Acute awareness of when people are bleeding; one girl in my class cut her ankle and didn't notice, I found my attention continually drawn to it... I'M SORRY V IT'S NOT LIKE HOW IT SOUNDS!!
10. An obsession with mythology and history (maybe that would count? I only study things I'm interested in...).
11. At age seven, I wanted to be a coroner. That's right, it's true.
12. Doesn't mind blood or gore; I am surprisingly immune to it.
13. Wants to pursue a course that has myself doing something indoors, preferably as much as possible to keep me out of the heat and sun.
14. People (mostly friends) say I am one.

Twilight. I am being a vampire for Hallowe'en.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:18 am
fangisfreakinhot
Ways in which I relate to Bella (and or) a vampire:
1.) Pale as hell. Can't tan worth anything.
2.) Brown hair with red natural highlights in the sun.
3.) I do suck at cuts I get on my fingers if I get pricked by accident to help it heal faster.
4.) I'm very anti-exessive blood/needles. Just hate 'em. I had to be carried by a boy three years older than me when I cut my hand on a broken metal chair. *warm Edward fuzzies* lol heart
Er..... if I come up with more, I'll be sure to edit them in. sweatdrop

lol same here.... to 2 & 3 at least. but im pretty tan  

FireHeart121

bipolar biohazard

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:08 pm
The Kraken
Josephine Falnor
Same. It's not really unusual, because a lot of people like the taste of their own blood.
Plus, I really like salt, and blood tastes salty.

I'm like a vampire in two ways, then! I drink blood, and I'm pale as f*ck!

same, i love the taste of blood!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:30 pm
The Kraken
Josephine Falnor
Same. It's not really unusual, because a lot of people like the taste of their own blood.

I'm the same way! Only I'm not pale. I drink my blood, it tastes both salty and sweet at times.  

Snowflake_Cat

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:29 pm
Isn't it unsafe to drink blood..?Whatever.

Um..I get really tired during the day,and i get really grumpy/crabby in the sun and go off on my friends,I'm always very alert..I guess..at night,I dont get hungry for at least up to 2 days..I dunno.Im asian, so there is no way i can be whitish-pale-colored-looking.LOL.So Ya.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:22 am
The Kraken
Josephine Falnor

I like blood kinda too... My own... I remember when I was younger my older siblings calling me a little vampire...
Your lucky to be pale, I've always wanted to be a little pale, but even when I have sunscreen on, I start getting a little tan... Nothing works... Although maybe if I moved to Alaska... I always am a lot paler come spring after a cold winter...  

Ameraq

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ameraq

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:28 am
Ameraq
The Kraken
Josephine Falnor

I like blood kinda too... My own... I remember when I was younger my older siblings calling me a little vampire...
Your lucky to be pale, I've always wanted to be a little pale, but even when I have sunscreen on, I start getting a little tan... Nothing works... Although maybe if I moved to Alaska... I always am a lot paler come spring after a cold winter...

One things for sure I do relate to Bella in one way... I'm so stinking Clumsy/can be not be very observetive around the house it's not even funny... Trying to make Snickerdoodles once, I put baking soda in instead of sugar and got Salter-doodles instead, they were terrible says everyone in the house, but I kinda liked 'um!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:31 am
Winter Eyes
Josephine Falnor

Really? I find other people's blood interesting, but whenever I see my own blood I usually almost pass out. And I bark when I'm annoyed.......actually I think that makes me more werewolf than anything...um...

I actually pass out at other peoples blood... I still can't figure out why I did get certified as a first-aid/CPR person... especially the first-aid thing though... I pray to got I don't see blood doing CPR!!!  

Ameraq

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ameraq

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:38 am
kingdom-hearts-chan
Isn't it unsafe to drink blood..?Whatever.

Um..I get really tired during the day,and i get really grumpy/crabby in the sun and go off on my friends,I'm always very alert..I guess..at night,I dont get hungry for at least up to 2 days..I dunno.Im asian, so there is no way i can be whitish-pale-colored-looking.LOL.So Ya.

The longest I've been able to go without food is about 10 hours, I probably could go longer but I'm a very active athlete and if I don't eat enough before going out and doing whatever sport I'm doing next, I'll probably get pretty sick...
I kinda fade in and out of Alertness...
I find summer annoying, the only I like is that you can play softball but somthing about the sun is really annoying... I'd rather it be a cold, really snowy winter day then a warm sunny sumer day.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:00 am
oh! i'm not really vampirish.. but i'm clumsy like bella!! like once... i um... i ran into a... parked car while riding my bike.... but in my defence, the stupid car was parked on the sidewalk part of the driveway!! i almost had to get stitches but i refused cuz' i didn't want to make the doctor laugh.. crying  

[.Julia.]

lost_smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:29 am
okay a few people have said that blood tastes salty but mine really dosen't. I'm beginning to think theres something wrong.
with you not me, no not really with you.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff