pure love
  epic fail
  hilarious
View Results

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:15 am
Lady Bern
So I finally bite the bullet and watched the second half. Am I the only one who finds it poorly rushed?

Moira and Louie just met right and already they are trying to lock lips.
Who in the hell laughs after being attacked, stabbed in the hand, and knocking someone off a building? And then go to a fair?

I won't even start on Gambino and Ed. But seeing how badly they've done everyone I'm sort of happy they didn't do anyone from Aekea. Just think of what they might do to our beloved Liam, Josie, Sam, and the rest.

*shudders at the though* to be honest I haven't watched the movie yet and from the sounds of it it sounds pretty bad. is it at all worth watching?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:15 pm
Garret Issacs
Lady Bern
So I finally bite the bullet and watched the second half. Am I the only one who finds it poorly rushed?

Moira and Louie just met right and already they are trying to lock lips.
Who in the hell laughs after being attacked, stabbed in the hand, and knocking someone off a building? And then go to a fair?

I won't even start on Gambino and Ed. But seeing how badly they've done everyone I'm sort of happy they didn't do anyone from Aekea. Just think of what they might do to our beloved Liam, Josie, Sam, and the rest.

*shudders at the though* to be honest I haven't watched the movie yet and from the sounds of it it sounds pretty bad. is it at all worth watching?

Hmm...when you have nothing better to do.  

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Team Aekea Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers