Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Chapter 369 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:12 pm
Because he's boring. There's no emotion in his character, he does the same stuff all the time....always predictable  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:41 pm
Nephite Warrior
...Karin still has to rape Sasuke...Sakura has to get laid...Ten-Ten has to do something useful...Gai needs to admit his gay-love for Lee...Lee has to agree...Naruto has to fight Konohamaru...Naruto has to show everyone his newest Perverted Jutsu that Sakura so kindly stopped him from doing...

these are the most important to me! biggrin  

Orion Daermon

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:13 pm
Orion Daermon
Nephite Warrior
...Karin still has to rape Sasuke...Sakura has to get laid...Ten-Ten has to do something useful...Gai needs to admit his gay-love for Lee...Lee has to agree...Naruto has to fight Konohamaru...Naruto has to show everyone his newest Perverted Jutsu that Sakura so kindly stopped him from doing...

these are the most important to me! biggrin

>_<  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:26 pm
Mr._Stabby

Jiraiya better than the guy who completly owned the Sannin? The one who Jiraiya himself said he couldnt believe Hanzou was beaten by one guy?

Jiraiya is ******** class="clear">

I hate to say this but Jiraiya may not survive if he fights Pein. If he got owned by Hanzou he probably won't defeat Pein. Afterall, Pein killed Hanzou easily.  

-Frost-Upon-The-Heavens-

Honh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:56 pm
Mr._Stabby
Honh
Yeah, me too. Guess we were wrong on that, aye? But dang, six other pods that might be Pein, WTH? I hope Jiraya has become better than this Hanzou guy and at least escape with something...OoOo...what if Pein follows and is beaten down by Tsunade and Jiraya? Man....

Jiraiya better than the guy who completly owned the Sannin? The one who Jiraiya himself said he couldnt believe Hanzou was beaten by one guy?

Hey, nothing wrong with hoping for a miracle, k? Hehe, but in all reality, perhaps it is the end. Though, maybe because Hanzou was old is why he got his a** whooped...I mean when the Sanin fought against him, they were still pretty rookie jounins...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:37 pm
Honh
Mr._Stabby
Honh
Yeah, me too. Guess we were wrong on that, aye? But dang, six other pods that might be Pein, WTH? I hope Jiraya has become better than this Hanzou guy and at least escape with something...OoOo...what if Pein follows and is beaten down by Tsunade and Jiraya? Man....

Hey, nothing wrong with hoping for a miracle, k? Hehe, but in all reality, perhaps it is the end. Though, maybe because Hanzou was old is why he got his a** whooped...I mean when the Sanin fought against him, they were still pretty rookie jounins...

If the Sannin were rookies theyd be dead. They only lived because Hanzou was impressed.

And its unliekly tha Hanzou was old and sickley since the chapter was made to soley hype Pein. Not to mention Jiraiya just about shat himself hearing someone killed him.  

Mr._Stabby

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games