Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
High School in forks (Open, and in need of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Explosive Effects101

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:48 pm
Edward Cullen strided to the other side of the silver volvo, opening the door for his adopted sister, Alice Cullen. The blank look of his face never escaped the Gloomy days of Forks, Washington. He noticed a red truck parked in a spot. New student? It didnt matter to him. Although he was lonley, he couldnt deny that, He knew it wasn't worth it. He would not die for a long time, near death expieriences,, most likely, but actual death? In all probobility no.
"Alice, I grow so tired of these mundane human rituals. We have followed them once, this will be our second time." Alice rolled her eyes, walking away to where her locker was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:56 am
Name: Alexis
Race: Vampire
Description: medium-long length super pale blonde hair *practically white* with golden streaks. pale skin with red eyes. she does not feed on human blood but her eyes have stayed blood red for some unknown reason. she is usually quite friendly and cheerful but when she's on her own she tends to fall into daydreams and she spaces out. this is mainly due to the fact that she has been wandering the world on her own for fair amount of her vampiric life.
Schedule:
elective: Advanced Art
math: Algebra 2
science: Biology
PE: normal
History: Modern History
English: Creative Writing
Grade Level: 10
Picture: User Image

http://photobucket.com/image/anime girl with white hair/littleangelicblackkitten/vampgurl.jpg

Other: Before she became a vampire, she had been involved in witchcraft and her ability had been involved natural occurences. When she changed, she discovered she could control the nature around her *does not include animals or humans*  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:10 am
Alexis quickly strode around the corner of the street. She hadn't managed to acquire a car as of yet but that didn't mean much to her. This was just another stop along her away. after she graduated she would leave again as she always had. In fact Alexis had gone through this process so many times now she had completely forgotten why she did it. She stopped as she reached the gates. she could smell other vampires and this put her on edge. Looking around she spotted her prime suspects. One was a young man with golden topaz eyes and bronze coloured hair. His companion was a short girl with short, spikey black hair. Slowly, Alexis followed them into the school.

"Seems like there's a coven here... i should check them out..." whispered Alexis under her breath.

[ idea this is for my profile... heheh]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:16 pm
Name: Ebony Nicholson
Race: Human
Description: Uh... I'm kinda wiped right now... so, just look at the reference picture, I'll describe her outfits in my posts.
Schedule:
elective:
Cheerleading
math: Algebra 2 (Terrible at math, so just barely made it into the class.)
science: Chemistry
PE: Dance
History: Medieval and Renaissance
ECT:
Grade Level:
Picture: Ebony Nicholson
Other: Ebony has lived in Forks with her grandparents all her life.

idea

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:52 am
She past the other two vampires on her way to the administration block, as she was a new student at the school, and started wondering how and why their eyes were topaz not red. They had smelt like vampires and certainly looked like vampires to her but her eyes were red and theirs were almost golden. This intrigued Alexis.

She spoke to the lady at the admin desk and recieved her schedule and a map of the school. She looked around and noticed another girl getting a schedule. She was definetly human but her scent was strong. Alexis thanked the woman at reception and quickly went out the door covering her nose. The scent was powerful. She shook her head and set off. So that's 2 interesting people so far... hmm maybe this will be a more interesting year than i had thought.... she thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:59 pm
Name: jacob black
Race: werewolf
Description:
Schedule:
elective: psychology
math: Trigonometry
science: biology
PE: sure
History: American History
ECT:
Grade Level: 12  

edwardcullen181y

karaboo1997

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:24 am
Name: Renesme Cullen
Race: half vampire half human
Description: beautiful pale skin, dark chocolate brown eyes, long brown hair running down her back in ringlets.
Schedule:
elective: music
math:
science: biology
PE: dance
History: World history
ECT:
Grade Level: 9  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items