Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Knights in the east and Beasts in the west (Start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:23 pm

darius started to stalk a deer and went into a hunter's crouch slowly following it as he got close he pounced on it snapping its neck in his jaws killing it on contact
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:23 pm

She Give a Soft smile "Yes. Of Course..." She looks around "We could practice sometime in the Forest, Perhaps Nuneish? I need to brush up on My tatics they have become a bit Rusty" She said her eyes still gleeming like Ravishing pools of water in the Bright Moonlight, but become dark as they enter the shadows

iLacey

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:24 pm

Tayak is standing in the middle of a group of creatures fighting them all as hell "die! come on man! we been done this for like three days now! come on man!" he said as he slashed one of them away
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:27 pm

Sage smiles and nodds "yea sounds good to me" she looks out into the forest "its a nice place out there, but dangerous as well" she thought she heard something but then shrugged it off (gtg soon lolz, going to a party then err a dance XDD)

Aprilbaby1

Yamato Miyamoto

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:27 pm

Yamato spreads his wings and flies off into the air. Once he reached a certain altitude, he stopped and closed his eyes, and began to drift off.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:29 pm

Roget entered the castle gates and went to he meeting room. "Darn I guess I am early," he said. He took a seat in the room and waited for others to arrive.

(editted)

Kazimar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:30 pm

darius devoured half the deer and buried the other half close to a cave and marked it keeping all other animals and beasts away from it before he walked into the cave on all fours curling up in a pile of pelts that would be worth thousands to humans for there rarity and softness
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:32 pm

"Beautiful, but Deadly, The lust we feel for adventure, But one bad Stance, and we could be...No more..." She smiled looking back at Sage "Parden me, For my sudden, Speach..."

(Mkay! LOLz Save the Last Dance for Da Hottest guy in the room Kay wink )

iLacey

Yamato Miyamoto

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:33 pm

He dreams of his life with his parents before he got involved with the war. But, he begins to see images of the day that they died and the day he nearly did. He opens his eyes, a little sweat on his face. He shakes his head and flies back down to the castle. He walks to the meeting room and sits in his seat., closing his eyes and folding his arms when he did.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:33 pm

(lolz rolleyes i will XDD)
Sage smiles "its okay"

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:35 pm

Tayak comes running through the forest with his spear fighting while he runs backward "dammit! someone I could use some help here!"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:36 pm

Sage hears him and turns halfway "whats going on?" she asked, her hand going for her sword

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:38 pm

"try look at the creatures I'm fighting against! does that give you the answer!?" he yelled while tyring to defend himself
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:38 pm

She suddenly becomes serious "We shouldn't be Horsing around...We must get to the meeting before, Well, Before our Sire becomes cross..." She begins to walk at a faster pace but stops when the Sudden appearance of a Man comes from the Forest "Is there something...Wrong Sir?" she said stepping forward a bit

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:40 pm

darius curls up in the corner looking like a big lump of pelts but on a closer look the rippling muscles could be seen under the pelt
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff