Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:15 am
D-i-v-a
BTW~Miss Chocolate Kiss, I found another Riku/Diva I think is from the same author as the other one I couldn't find, In the reviews someone said it was too and her other Riku/Diva got deleted, that maybe she should upload it again under M category xD;;

Oh My F**king God - Actual Title.

*looks at title* eek ............
OMG! rofl (delayed reaction. Seriously, that was my reaction. Sad, i know. ><; )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:48 am
oh wow, he kinda does! his face is a bit rounder than riku's though.  

Eclyps Th1rt3en

love4Sora

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:56 pm
i've never seen a soap a day in my life, but that really does look like riku-san. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:38 pm
Miss Chocolate Kiss
This has been bothering me for a while. On one of my favorite soap operas, there is a character named Noah Newman (played by Hunter Allan).

The funny thing is, I think he looks a lot like Riku from Blood+! Is it just me?

http://www.soaps.com/youngandrestless/cast/77/Noah_Newman#pictures

^His picture.

The part in his hair is in the right spot.....But this isn't the greatest picture, he looks a lot more like him when he's actually moving. I'll see if I can find better media. >.>

What do you think? And has anyone ever thought an IRL person looked like a Blood+ character? Post here!

Edit:More pictures.

http://www.teenidols4you.com/picture.html?g=Actors&pe=hunter_allan&foto=554&act=442&mv=729&pic=47668

.....And clips from some recent episodes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QudE5oseAU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdhTdvINWYs&mode=related&search=

^This one is my favorite moment. He actually pulls a "Riku" and tells Sharon (his mother) and Brad (the person she cheated with) to not treat him "like a baby". I LOL'D. Oh and "Phyllis" is Noah's step-mom, married to Nick, who was originally Sharon's husband until he cheated on her with Phyllis, causing Sharon to go cheat with Brad.

Just an explanation for those that may need it. ^^
hmmmmmmmm not really.......... sort of......uhhh... uhhh........... BUMP!!! lol.......  

Kikyo_Priestess_4_souls_

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:05 pm
Saya_Otonashi_jaa
Miss Chocolate Kiss
This has been bothering me for a while. On one of my favorite soap operas, there is a character named Noah Newman (played by Hunter Allan).

The funny thing is, I think he looks a lot like Riku from Blood+! Is it just me?

^His picture.

The part in his hair is in the right spot.....But this isn't the greatest picture, he looks a lot more like him when he's actually moving. I'll see if I can find better media. >.>

What do you think? And has anyone ever thought an IRL person looked like a Blood+ character? Post here!

http://www.teenidols4you.com/picture.html?g=Actors&pe=hunter_allan&foto=554&act=442&mv=729&pic=47668

^This one is my favorite moment. He actually pulls a "Riku" and tells Sharon (his mother) and Brad (the person she cheated with) to not treat him "like a baby". I LOL'D. Oh and "Phyllis" is Noah's step-mom, married to Nick, who was originally Sharon's husband until he cheated on her with Phyllis, causing Sharon to go cheat with Brad.

hmmmmmmmm not really.......... sort of......uhhh... uhhh........... BUMP!!! lol.......

Would you mind not spamming, and actually thinking about what you're going to post before doing so? It seems like you're just posting for the sake of posting. :/

If you do have something to say, go right ahead! I'm cool with that.

And I'm sorry if I sound a little irritable, but I really, REALLY have very little tolerence for people who spam. It's.....one of my worst pet peeves (second only to people who deny what happened in episode 32 between Diva and Riku, but that's another point xp ).

I do want to know what you have to say about the original topic, if anything at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:37 pm
Miss Chocolate Kiss
Saya_Otonashi_jaa
Miss Chocolate Kiss

^His picture.

Would you mind not spamming, and actually thinking about what you're going to post before doing so? It seems like you're just posting for the sake of posting. :/

If you do have something to say, go right ahead! I'm cool with that.

And I'm sorry if I sound a little irritable, but I really, REALLY have very little tolerence for people who spam. It's.....one of my worst pet peeves (second only to people who deny what happened in episode 32 between Diva and Riku, but that's another point xp ).

I do want to know what you have to say about the original topic, if anything at all.

Yes, please don't spam, it's very pointless, and if you must, do it in the chatterbox forum in GaiaOnline MAIN forum, not in this guild, because it will not be tolerated.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Lunar Pillow I Choose You

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:35 pm
I'll have to ask my mom about it. :3 She loves the soaps like this. XD And I'm positive she watches this one. So, Hunter is his name? He DOES look like Riku-kun...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:44 am
xd i found a Riku look-alike! And he even has the same name! It's not a live action show, though. it's a character from another anime called Venus Versus Virus. I've only seen one episode and i was like "Omg, he looks like Riku! oO;" and then this girl said, "...It's not going to work, Riku." I thought, "And he has the same name!! eek " Here's a screen cap. He's the one on the left, as you can see.
User Image  

YamiCheza
Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:43 am
YamiCheza
xd i found a Riku look-alike! And he even has the same name! It's not a live action show, though. it's a character from another anime called Venus Versus Virus. I've only seen one episode and i was like "Omg, he looks like Riku! oO;" and then this girl said, "...It's not going to work, Riku." I thought, "And he has the same name!! eek " Here's a screen cap. He's the one on the left, as you can see.
User Image

OMFGLOL I was JUST watching Venus Versus Virus!!!
XDDD I thought I'd get into it, because the opening and ending looks so damn shoujo-ai-ish heart heart heart

But there is nothing, so I stopped watching it xD;; That kid does look like Riku, I was thinking that exact same thing as you were when I found out his name was "Riku".  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:04 pm
YamiCheza
User Image

So...goddamn...cute. *heart sputters and stops*
HALP! Cuteness overload in aisle cute! I mean, 4? *drops nearly dead to ground*

Well, goddamn. You've just gone and killed me. That wasn't a very nice thing to do, now was it? :/

But THAT Riku reminds me of Loki from Matantei Loki Ragnarok! xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Same eyes, hair....whoa. But Loki is way more devilish than Riku. He's the Trickster God in Norse mythology, for gosh sakes.

....Let's crossover pair Loki and Riku from Blood+! (thinks of Diva's possible reaction*....Maybe not.....  

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:15 pm
Miss Chocolate Kiss
YamiCheza
User Image

Well, goddamn. You've just gone and killed me. That wasn't a very nice thing to do, now was it? :/

Same eyes, hair....whoa. But Loki is way more devilish than Riku. He's the Trickster God in Norse mythology, for gosh sakes.

....Let's crossover pair Loki and Riku from Blood+! (thinks of Diva's possible reaction*....Maybe not.....

i've never seen Matantei Loki Ragnarok, but Loki and the Riku of Venus Versus Virus do look alike! =O It's like long lost twins! xd But they both do seem to have a resemblence to Riku of Blood +.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:40 pm
Yeah, and that wasn't even the best comparison picture. It's so creepy!

User Image

This was the next best one I could find. It's one of the few where he doesn't look so...bastardly. xp

*needs to go back and watch more Loki Ragnarok episodes*

(I used to have such a huge crush on him! LOL@SECRET PAST)  

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:48 pm
Miss Chocolate Kiss
YamiCheza
User Image

*Takes out the arm* >;[

LOL@Loki, I never DID finish watching that series ;

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:57 pm
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
YamiCheza
User Image

*Takes out the arm* >;[

Ho'shits! *runs from arm* :0

Holy crap?! You've heard of Loki Ragnarok? This is a FIRST I've ever seen anyone outside the "Loki Ragnarok" guild recognize the anime! eek

I've finished watching it, and I have all the DVDs. And an artbook. And two posters mounted above my bed. xp And even a washcloth. My first true anime obsession, next was Blood+. LAWL.

I hated all the girls in that series though. All airheaded little bitches in my opinion, except for Verdandi and Urd. [/rant]  

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:10 pm
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
YamiCheza
User Image

*Takes out the arm* >;[

Ho'shits! *runs from arm* :0

Holy crap?! You've heard of Loki Ragnarok? This is a FIRST I've ever seen anyone outside the "Loki Ragnarok" guild recognize the anime! eek

I've finished watching it, and I have all the DVDs. And an artbook. And two posters mounted above my bed. xp And even a washcloth. My first true anime obsession, next was Blood+. LAWL.

I hated all the girls in that series though. All airheaded little bitches in my opinion, except for Verdandi and Urd. [/rant]

*chases with arm* >;[

Lol I liked the dog =_= Can't remember who it was, Mayura ...? She was annoying, but When I watched was back in the day when I was all like "OMGANIMAY N00B PINK HAIR LAWLZ"

So I liked her back then.

OMG My first obsession goes back to like...2002 with Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho LOL And Sailormoon all the way back in 1994 xDDDD;;; and well...Dragonball and DBZ for like...all my life *dies*

Maybe I'll finish Loki, lol

Mount it on my things of Series I need to finish along with..

Fushigi Yugi
Ayashi no Ceres,
Princess tutu
Le Chevalier D'eon

and many many many MANY more...... *shoots short attention span* D:

AND I WANT VOLUME 4 & 5 of Blood+ manga crying I'm so depressed, I have volume 1,2,3, and I ordered 4,5 back in like...april, and no matter how many times I ask them, they don't have a proper straight-foward answer from them >;{ Stoopid Kikiwais *babbles*

[Joel's Diary]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff