Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
One Sweet Bite. (need people!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:36 pm
Edward was so upset he just opened the window. That damn rodent was there. Edward couldn't stand for any other guy besides himself and Charlie and the Cullen family in Bella's room. it just wasn't right. He knew what was going on and wasn't going to let his bride to be, get hurt by some crude creature. If he tried anything, he already had the tickets for Vegas all he would need to do is call the airline. He wasn't going to let anything get in there way.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:29 am
"Edward?" Bella glanced nervously at the door, hopefully Charlie hadn't heard any of this. Turning back to Jacob she sighed.
"Jake what do you want?" Bella asked wearily.
I figured they would have learned to get along better after the fight with Victoria.  

Xlady-OpheliaX

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:24 am
Edward glared at Jacob. "Yeah Jacob what do you want. If you are going to say something to my future wife, you can easily say it in front of me too." Edward said. He was not happy one bit. Edward wondered if Charlie let Jacob in, or if he let himself in. Edward thought, just for a second, and knew for a fact, that Jacob was an uninvited guest.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:20 pm
Alice pondered through her thoughts a bit. hmmm....so should i invite 20 or 30 people? maybe 40? i don't know....i guess we'll just leave it at 50 then... Alice thought.  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:21 pm
Edward started laugh. He knew what Alice was thinking, and knew Bella was not going to be happy. But then he suddenly stopped and looked stern. He was upset at the fact Jacob was STILL in Bella's room. He was going to have to call Emment and get this little rodent taken care of. Jacob needed to remember that Bella and Edward are going to get married. And that he doesn't have a chance to get her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:50 pm
Would you mind leaving for a mintute? Jabob thought though it was kind.  

Denki Nasu

Xlady-OpheliaX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:55 pm
"Jake, What's going on? Why are you here?" Bella said as she bit her lip, glancing from Edward back to Jacob.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:51 pm
Edward heard, his thought. The whole go away thing. Edward thought back, heck no, you are in my future wives, room. you get out then maybe. But i don't think so. Edward was wondering the same thing. What was Jacob going to do.  

Bellas_Vampire

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:09 pm
Fine. But, I will be back as human. Besides I want to talk.Jacob hurried out then returned as human with the clothes he packed on, a quick choice, nothing matched.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:14 pm
good. Edward thought he was getting pissed at Jacob's little drop by visits. It wasn't any better with him being human. "What the heck are you doing Jacob. You are in the complete wrong place. You are in my future wife to bes room. Get out"  

Bellas_Vampire

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:20 pm
''It's not as much Bella as is you.'' He pointed to Edward. His mouth twitched to a half smile. ''Two things.'' He paused, ''Quick fight, not a killer one, just, remember the younge one mssacre? We never did get to train. And the other is take care of Bella.'' Jacob twitched a smile again.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:45 pm
"Ok," Edward knew that this was a sucker fight. He of course was going to win. "Let's go, Stay here Bella. I promise i won't kill him. Just hurt him , and put that rodent in his place." He thought, you don't know what you are doing rodent. I will kill you if i have a chance. you have been butting in. Leave me and Bella alone. She doesn't love you, she loves me, and wants to marry me. Not you.  

Bellas_Vampire

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:26 am
Alice sighed. She was so confused and yet she was still pondering what to do now. hmm...i probably should go up to my room and get everything ready for now...if bella says anything about inviting less people, i'll just have to ignore her and look busy... Alice thought as she got up to go to her room.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:08 am
"No!" Bella said franticly. "No more fighting!"
Tiny tears welled in her eyes. she was sick of all this bickering.
"Please..."  

Xlady-OpheliaX

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:41 pm
Edward walked over to Bella. He put his arms around her. He hugged her and whispered, "I won't fight him, if its what you want." Edward smiled and toke out his crooked smile. Bella seemed to melt in his arms.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff