Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Art and Writing
The Many Faces of Porygon2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pumpkinbot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:42 pm
Pichugon-Z...didn't work out well... redface  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:55 pm
Pumpkinbot
Pichugon-Z...didn't work out well... redface
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah, the way Porygon-Z is set up doesn't seem like it would cross over to Pichu very well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Le Kayk

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:27 am
Pichugon 2 is great though! =D
Thanks so much for making it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:44 pm
*sigh* Wish I could do it. Damn my old computer (don't ask why I won't get a new one)  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200

Pumpkinbot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:51 pm
WOAH! After I posted here my Porygon-Z's, my shop is booming! WOO! And I finally reached 50 replies! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:14 am
Quick tip: Always save sprited pictures in .PNG, because anything else messes it up.  

Pumpkinbot

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:22 pm
Pumpkinbot
Quick tip: Always save sprited pictures in .PNG, because anything else messes it up.
Someone is gonna kill you...

It works for me in .JPG

...that is either yourself or your spouse.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:40 pm
dracokagebuyo
Pumpkinbot

It works for me in .JPG

Well, when you save it in .JPG, zoom in afterwards: you'll see that it messes with it. Copy and paste these to Paint, Photoshop, etc and compare them:

.PNG and .JPG

When it's PNG, it keeps its spritey look, if that makes sense.  

Pumpkinbot

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:49 pm
Pumpkinbot
dracokagebuyo
Pumpkinbot

It works for me in .JPG

Well, when you save it in .JPG, zoom in afterwards: you'll see that it messes with it. Copy and paste these to Paint, Photoshop, etc and compare them:

.PNG and .JPG

In the past, I had the same experience with .jpg messing with the file. It becomes almost impossible to use the fill tool after saving it in .jpg.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:52 pm
darkslasherX
Pumpkinbot
dracokagebuyo
Pumpkinbot

It works for me in .JPG

.PNG and .JPG

In the past, I had the same experience with .jpg messing with the file. It becomes almost impossible to use the fill tool after saving it in .jpg.
Yes, and GIF also messes with white backgrounds, which is ven more annoying... stressed  

Pumpkinbot

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:10 am
Pumpkinbot
darkslasherX
Pumpkinbot
dracokagebuyo
Pumpkinbot

It works for me in .JPG

.PNG and .JPG

Yes, and GIF also messes with white backgrounds, which is ven more annoying... stressed
I thought .gif did something bad too, but I couldn't remember. I think .bmp and .png are safe, though. The .bmp format takes up a lot more space, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:54 pm
darkslasherX
Pumpkinbot
darkslasherX
Pumpkinbot
dracokagebuyo
Pumpkinbot

It works for me in .JPG

.PNG and .JPG

I thought .gif did something bad too, but I couldn't remember. I think .bmp and .png are safe, though. The .bmp format takes up a lot more space, though.
BMP does the same thng as JPG's, so inly PNGs are safe.  

Pumpkinbot

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:38 pm
.bmp is barely compressed and is bad due to slow loading speeds.

.gif is my personal favourite as if used right you can have a transparent background. It also doesn't take much space.

.png is nice looking, small and easy to use and is recommended for close to everything.

.jpeg is more highly compressed than .png saving loads of space at times, but is usually worse looking. This can be prevented by setting the compression rate but this is usually hard to do.

There, end of discussion.  
Art and Writing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces