Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
RP Rags or Robes? Daichi and Rekha

Summary: Daichi is still little, being pushed around in a baby stroller. Eri thought it was time to do a little clothes shopping. It's too bad that Daichi is picky about what he wears. While shopping Eri and Daichi meet a baby illu who has also been brought clothes shopping; Rekha.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:50 pm
Journal Entry 3

Eri's Journal

Dear Journal,

I write to you today to speak of the adventure I had with Daichi. I had decided to take him with me, and do the clothes shopping myself which is pretty rare. The residents of the Manor don't usually go out often because we're considered 'strange' folk. But maybe that's why the people who know us consider us strange to begin with; Our lack of socializing.

Well that all changed at the store today. I ran into a man named Pash and his child named Rekha. Rekha was much like Daichi in many ways, but also different. I could sense something about him, in that perhaps maybe he was born in the same way Daichi was. Though I'm still not entirely sure how he was born either. Just that he appeared out of my book, and appears similar to my main character, the hero of my story after which I named him.

The children seemed to get along well. And I noticed Daichi had a strong interest in the strange egg the other boy was holding. While Rekha hadn't seen wings like Daichi-kun's before. They are rather different.

I think they look like parts of a Lotus flower to be honest. I wonder if he would like flowers. I've never taken him down to the garden before. Maybe the Baron, Mocha, and Jinx would like to come out and explore as well. I believe a picnic is in store then.

And so I shall go and make the plans. Adieu

Sincerely,
Ms. Eri Nightshade

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:08 pm
Picnic in the Garden-Lotus Flowers

Mocha the lantern ghost was darting through the flowers and bushes, making a chilling breeze that made the plants waver in the wind. The Baron gave the ghost a violent glare, telling him to stop before he hurt the flowers. After all, they were the Baron's pride and joy, when he remembered anyway. With six personalities fighting for control he often forgot things and had to be reminded. But he was himself today, and Eri was glad. She was hoping he could tell her more about the flowers, and what he thought of Daichi's wings.

The beautiful baby boy was sprawled out next to where his mother was sitting, on a red and white checkered picknic blanket. Eri had made a lunch and placed it in a wicker basket. She smiled as she watched Daichi who crawling his way over to some nearby flowers.

Jinx was lounging near the fountain, which was actually pretty brave of him. After all he was cat, and he disliked water, so it was beyond Eri why he would enjoy batting at water in the fountain. What was the difference?

Mocha ran away from the plants immediately, knowing Baron could be violent when angered. Instead he turned his attention to Jinx. A smirk spread across his face as he whisked over and messed up the kitten's reflection in the pool of water. Jinx yowled in suprise of course, and fell in, muttering curses at the troublesome raccoon spirit. "Stupid friggin'...*grumble*..."

Eri sighed and rolled her eyes. Baron ignored the two. He was too busy watching Daichi. The baby had one pale hand gently wrapped around a flower that closely resembled the one's on his back. Not lotuses, but something else. When his thoughts were disturbed by water raining over him. He giggled with glee, not caring where the splash had come from, but loving the feel of the spray over his skin.

Baron nodded approvingly, approving of what exactly? Eri had no idea. But oh well, it didn't matter. Most everyone was having a good time, aside from Jinx who had now wandered off, most likely to terrorize the birds. Looking like a human didn't stop him from climbing trees and sitting in the branches like a cat would. It was a site to be seen, that was for sure.

And so they day went on. And when it came to a close, the group headed back inside for bed; awaiting a new dawn for more adventures to come.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:17 pm
Appearence of a Muse

Eri frowned in irritation as Baron hovered over her in a rather bizzarre and feminine fasion. The pitch of his voice had changed, along with the color of his eyes. Instead of gold, they had become a flowery pink. To anybody else this might have seemed disturbing, but Ms. Nightshade was used to it.

She had just put Daichi to bed in his crib, and come into her nearby office to work. With Baron's change in behavior today, came a change in Eri's motivation and ideas as well. It had been awhile since she had felt so motivated to get back to her writing, but now she was sure she knew why.

Perhaps the Baron wasn't really a man with multiple personality disorder, but instead a man merely possessed by spirits. One of those spirits being a muse. The idea was a lot to swallow though, but it would exlplain why the man who was once out gardening was now inside, insisting Eri call him 'Inspira', and speaking to her like he was girl excited about art.

These weird behaviors were just another thing for Eri to monitor, she decided. After all, they were all nice people/personalities/spirits except for one. And that particular one didn't show up often, thank the Lord. As she thought about this she said a quick prayer and knocked on the wooden table. HE was another story, hopefully one that she'd find a way to get rid off.

To get her mind off things, she began to speak with 'Inspira'. "Anyway, Where have you BEEN for so long? I've felt so dead with nothing to write about or draw. And here you show up randomly, and at a most inconvenient time.

The two argued, and babbled away the hours, keeping careful not to wake up Daichi. Eri had set away her work and was drawing now. So at least something was getting accomplished. Bad or Good? That is for you to decide.

In the other room, a peaceful Daichi slept through it all. His little arms wrapped around his big stuffed Ledgem, and a pair of his mother's headphones resting gently on his ears lulling him to sleep.

All was cozy. For today.

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:32 pm
The First Dream

As baby Daichi danced through dreamland, strange thoughts began to cross his mind; as though a fog were lifting, unveling just a little piece of his past.

~~~~

As a young teen he sat at a the kitchen table. There was something special about the him. His blood was different than an average person's. Differen't from the neighbor's, different from friends at school. Even the little twins, Kana and Koto who were still napping upstairs had this strange mixture of blood; demons and faeries. What a strange combination. Luckily they had learned how to disguise themselves as humans, a trick that was easy to learn.

Daichi had had another sister too, Shino. She would be in junior high now if it weren't for the accident. The accident that she and their father Kage, had died in. The two were riding home in the car on a winding, and snowy road. Apparently they had skidded and the car had rolled its way down a deep ravine. The car was too banged up to really tell if they had hit anything or if the car had simply hit some ice. Or maybe...maybe it was something else...

The pot on the stove steamed, and Daichi wondered when his mother's boyfriend would show. He had shown up at the funeral. Daichi could see him talking with his mother Michiru back then. He could remember it well.

Daichi and the twins had watched the pair talking. The stranger seemed to be trying to comfort the distraught widow. Later on, the stranger had been introduced to everyone as an old 'family friend' named Touya. He came from the place where Daichi's father and mother had grown up.

Well it had been two years since the accident. And Touya had actually become fiance to Michiru, but Daichi absoluely refused to call him that. And he sure as hell wasn't going to call him Dad either. He hated the idea. His real father and sister were pronounced dead long ago. And nobody was going to replace them. Not this dolt anyway. He acted strange, and made Daichi suspicous.

Kana and Koto didn't seem to care either way, which upset Daichi even more. If only they were old enough to understand his point of view. But lately with all his trouble with school, and his mother bugging him, he couldn't really concentrate on anything at all.

Casually the boy reached into his pocket, hoping to find a jolly rancher or hard candy to suck on before dinner. He didn't really wanna eat at all seeings as how Touya would be there to spoil it all.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Oh he's here!" his mother's happy voice rang out.

Daichi made no move to answer the door.

Michiru sighed and got it herself. A tall figure stepped into the doorway; Touya.

~~~~~~

But just as it was becoming so much clearer, the images began to fade. Baby Daichi whined a little and rolled in his sleep. He didn't seem to like this dream at all. He much prefered his new life anyway. This time he shook his head and tried to concentrate more on the music playing through the headphones that he had grown accustomed to sleeping with.

This time drifting to a much more sound and happy sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:34 pm
Journal Entry 4

Eri's Journal

Dear Journal,

After much fuss, I have finally come to the realization that well.....Daichi gets what he wants. Especially when it comes to food and clothing. He's quite the picky one. I try to dress him nicely in suits like the rest of the boys here wear, but he just won't have it. I think it's uncomfortable for his wings. And I don't want to put any strain on them for they look fragile-though as many times as he flutters them so fast-I damn near thought they'd break. He really gave me a scare. Perhaps he really is a lot stronger than he appears as Pash mentioned to me back at the store that day--Or rather he thought about it.

I vaguely picked up the traces in my own mind of what he was thinking. Having a little pyshic power comes in handy. I never told anyone about my ability though. The closest I ever mentioned it was, once again, that day at the clothing store. I rarely use this power though, only when meeting new people are searching for other people that I already know. Perhaps I should use more, so it doesn't disipitate entirely. I wouldn't want to lose it. It's a great way to keep track of Daichi and monitoring-far better than a baby monitor. Now that he's stretching his wings more he's flies in short spurts around the house. Sometimes I have to fly after him just to keep up. I wonder if seeing my wings makes him think he's like his Mommy.....?

Well now I'm getting a little off track. And I can hear Mocha making noises in the kitchen. I swear that little bugger is so troublesome. But he keeps other ghosts away from the house I suppose. Farewell, until I write again.

Sincerely,
Ms. Eri Nightshade

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:52 pm
Just Living Life

Another side of Eri was showing through as she sat on pile of pillows in what was more or less the living room. She was wearing jean shorts and a tank-top that resembled a pink sundress--cut near the waist; tight uptop, and loose over the stomach.

Eri had pulled her wings in, and now they were merely a black tattoo seal. You could trace their shape on her back with your finger. Daichi loved to do this. He would sit at a higher level than his mommy, and 'draw' with his index finger on her shoulders. The swirls and loops of her wings made him want pretty shapes like that on his body. He would begin to wonder how they got their in the first place though. He knew his mother's were natural. But he had seen other people with more colorful ones on them at places like the mall. Were those drawn on with crayons? No that couldn't be, he had tried to color himself before. It didn't work too well, and momma wasn't too happy either.

But right now, he wasn't focused on that at all. He had gone from watching Eri play playstation games, to falling asleep in her lap, where he was currently. Jinx the cat was curled around the two, fast asleep as well.

Eri, emeresed in her fantasy world of rpgs, and munching on pocky, had decided she would take it easy today. She was glad that she had quit working at that measely Greeting Card store, she had taken up before Daichi came along. It had run down her spirits and energy anyway. Plus, Baron made enough money for them anyway by selling his dolls; though that was no reason for him to leave his work lying about the house.

Eri's attention broke from the screen as she looked over to her right where, a very life-like, child-size doll was sitting on the couch watching her play. It was almost creepy, if you were afraid of dolls anyway. Eri sighed and went back to her game, giving it no thought.

If one looked closely though, they might have noticed the fingers of the doll beginning to twitch, as if trying to move. Just what kind of dolls was Baron making anyhow?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:24 pm
A Photo!

User Image

On one nice day, the inhabitants of Nightshade Manor decided to go outside, and have a picnic.

This is a group shot of the Baron von Geist, Eri Nightshade, Daichi-kun, Jinx-kitty, and the Mocha ghost taken by... a certain nameless photographer. The group can often be seen outside, as they all have an affinity for flowers and the like.

It also serves as an inspirational place when Eri is stumped. Since Daichi's arrival, it seems the place has gotten a lot more lively.

Recently they have come to the conclusion that there is someone else living in the woods on their property, which shall lead to further investigation..... but strange signs of perhaps only a vagrant? Or is this person intent on staying permanently. Eri can't be completely sure, and she knows better than to send the Baron to investigate-after all, one of his other personalities might take over.

So within the next few days Ms. Nightshade prepared herself, and even brought Daichi-kun along in a carrier strapped to her chest. For now she would just considerate 'going for a walk'. But she'd keep her eyes peeled at all times.

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:11 pm
Two Worlds United by Manga-Daichi and Victor RP

Summary: Daichi and Eri go do some shopping and stop at the Manga Lot in town. Daichi gets to meet a new friend, another Illusionary like himself. Daichi also begins to question whether or not he has any special gifts or talents like Victor.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:24 am
Family- An Inside Look

Eri slumped over her desk, watching the scene unfold across the room. But days like this were normal here, if 'normal' was really the word for it.

Baron, or rather Kaze, was in control of Baron's body. It was interesting to see Baron dressed up like the jrocker and playing a guitar. After all, Baron had no music talent what so ever. But Kaze sure did. That's what he was famous for, that and having the voice of an angel.

It was interesting to think that aside from Baron's soul, he had five other souls(personalities) living inside him. Of course Eri and Baron didn't tell anyone else that. Eri generally made up a story for the few guests they had; 'Oh he has multiple personality disorder'. She wasn't sure how they'd react to her telling them that he was an x-excorcist.

In fact she didn't know much about his previous line of work. He didn't speak about it much. His last few missions as an excorcist had supposedly left him the way he was, but he didn't like to discuss it. And Eri didn't pry. Though she was very very very tempted to ask sometimes. But she zipped her mouth shut, for fear of making Baron angry. But hey, who wouldn't want to know how a person ended up being possessed by a bunch of other souls; especially ones from different time periods!

Eri drummed her fingers on her desk as this all ran through her head. Daichi was sitting on the floor in front of Baron-Kaze clapping his hands happily to the man's song. She had to smile. It wasn't too bad living with these spirits, she knew that. They were all nice-save one, which she had sealed away forever, or so she hoped. Aside from that, it was fantastic to see, Baron's constant wardrobe changes in reguards to who was in control. He even sometimes wore dresses!

Daichi rolled with laughter as Kaze tossed him his feather boa, and the silky strand of feathers landed over Daichi's head. Just then Daichi's train of thought was interrupted when a tall, raven-haired man entered the room and began to speak. It was Jinx.

"Um, I know you're all having fun in here. But that raccoon spirit is messing with Baron's dolls again. They're hovering about the living room," he sighed. Eri had gotten Jinx from a little-known petshop in China Town. Anyone who breathed in the incense that Eri burned for him, would see Jinx as human, rather than a then a furry little animal. To keep him, she had signed a contract with the shop's owner, and now was in charge of taking care of him.

Hopping from her chair, Eri stood from her desk. "Kaze, Jinx, watch Daichi for me while I handle Mocha." Mocha was the name of the raccoon spirit that had moved in with them at their home. He inhabited a lantern that Eri bought at yet another strange shop she had come across in town.

Baron had never bothered to excorcise Mocha since he was friendly,
so ever since Mocha was little he'd been 'haunting' the Manor. Apparently, at some point, he had decided Eri was his new Master? and after awhile, he decided to stick around permanently. Aside from occasionally causing a ruckus by playing with the bisque dolls that Baron made his living off of now, he was pretty well behaved. And recently he had begun to change. It seemed he was still growing older even though he was technically deceased. Eri took off downstairs to find him, leaving the others to play with Daichi. She'd return momentarily, most likely with Mocha in tow. They could all head outside for a picnic lunch since the weather was nice.

Humming a tune, she began planning the event.

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:22 pm
Daichi Becomes A Child

Illusionary Main
“By that sin fell the angels.”
But what sin could have caused the petal-winged one to fall?
It remains to be seen.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daichi was getting older, changing from a small, baby boy to a young child. His behavior and dress were bolder, and he was becoming at least a little less shy. He was even beginning to remember more about his past. He'd have long discussions with Eri about his strange dreams, until he felt at ease. He also wasn't quite as dependant on her when it came to wandering the house, and even walking around the forest. But of course, Mocha, now being older as well, was always sent along as protection. Eri had appointed him as a sort of bodyguard for Daichi until he was old enough to defend himself at least.

The Baron and Jinx were also becoming even more taken with Daichi. Baron was treating the boy much like he would his own son. And Jinx was far more tolerant with Daichi's occasional strange antics, like recently bringing up the fact that one of his dolls was speaking to him. Jinx would get it shoved in his face every five seconds, and sigh "It's not possible." She would come to find out in the near future, that it actually was.

"But it IS!" Daichi replied, holding on to Ledgem. He dragged the thing everywhere now. He was frustrated that Jinx wouldn't accept that Ledgem was a sentient being, even when Eri told him so. Apparently Jinx didn't like the idea of living dolls. Especially when he lived in a house full of them since the Baron left them lying around the place whether they were finished or unfinished projects of his. Dolls moving about and speaking was the last thing Jinx wanted-it'd scare the hell out of him.

So it seemed that Ledgem was only going speak to Daichi, Momma, Mocha, and Baron for now. But Baron didn't seem sane enough to acknowledge this fact, whenever Daichi brought it up. Daichi was becoming more curoius about Baron and his bizarre ways. Eri tried to explain the multiple personalities, but the most Daichi could tell now was that everyonce in awhile Baron's aura would change-and he would act different. Maybe Daichi would figure it out if he studied more with Eri. And so he began focusing more on reading, and writing. Plus all sorts of other things.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:43 pm
Eri's Travels, Baron's Problem

A hooded figure stood in the open doorway to the front porch of Nightshade Manor. Upon closer inspection, it was found to be Eri, clad in a trench coat and rain boots, with a suitcase in hand. Water fell from the sky, pounding on the roof with an eerie ferocity. Bad night for a trip.

Behind the woman was a ghostly figure, Mocha. He watched as his Master stepped out onto the covered deck, and looked back at him. Daichi was standing obediently next to Mocha-somehow able to hold onto the spirit's hand without any trouble regarding tangibility.

"Mommy, when will you be back?" Daichi questioned with a forlorn expression. Despite having aged a bit, he was still clingy with Eri and was upset that he was being left in Mocha's care instead of going with. It wasn't that he didn't like Mocha; in fact he loved him, just like he would a big brother. But that wasn't the issue, it was separation anxiety.

"Don't worry. I'll be back soon," Eri replied, walking back in long enough to give the child a hug and a kiss.

"But what about Baron?" Mocha asked, with a worried expression. "He isn't himself lately. You know he has been neglecting the garden. It's back to alchemy and those creepy dolls he makes. I know they sell well... but why would he give up the flowers he cares so much for? And it's not like I see him often around the house. I know he's here. But this place is so big. He's never around when I need him."

"Don't worry. I'm sure Baron will be fine. You have Jinx to assist you. I think that lately his other personalities are getting the better of him. They're spending more time in control than usual. Perhaps I should be giving them time limits. They need to learn to share. At least until I can figure this out. That's exactly why I'm taking this trip.... oh! Also, do recall that Ledgem will be coming with me."

Ledgem, the strange rabbit-creature, peeked out from inside Eri's coat where he was trying to stay hidden, warm and dry. The thunder clouds and gusty wind did not make him happy. But he was going along to supervise, which according to him, would be in Eri's best interest.

"Alright. Ledgem is with you. And I'll have Jinx here," he recapped. He was surprised about Eri's revelation to the nature of her trip though, "Really?" Mocha asked. He hadn't actually been given specifics as to why Eri was leaving. He thought it best not to ask. But apparently she was going to reveal the information to him anyway, which made him glad. Curiosity occasionally got the best of him; after all he was a cat.

"I want to find more information on how I can deal with those spirits that inhabit Baron; perhaps free them and send them on to their next lives. I know some of them still have attachments to this world; maybe unfinished business. Baron used to work wherever he could as an exorcist, even other time periods or realms or whatever they were. I'm not aware of exactly how he traveled, just that he needed the income.

Somehow he got mixed up with all these characters from other places. He wouldn't tell me about how that happened. Luckily they all seem to be friendly save one, but he shouldn't be a problem. I sealed him remember, and I gathered information that there is a man living a ways away who might be able to help us. At least with the evil spirit that Baron 'acquired'. With him gone, things should be easier. The others are much more...'cooperative', if you will. Soon enough, Baron might even be back to normal.....if he was really normal to begin with..."

Mocha nodded, understanding the seriousness of the matter. Daichi glanced back and forth between the two adults. He had learned more about Baron's condition with his growth. Just like Mocha had gone from young and troublesome to older, wiser and more diligent. Daichi was gaining knowledge and experience too. He had even tried to study with Momma Eri about Baron and the other residences of his home. He rather liked Baron's ghosts though. And the thought of them leaving was saddening, but he knew everyone needed to move on at some point or another.

Perhaps Mommy's trip would be fruitful. And they would at least be able to get rid of the 'bad man' that she spoke of. A spirit of Baron's that none of the other residence of the Manor had ever met except Eri. And she wouldn't say much.

But if Mommy came back, and 'bad man' was gotten rid of, Daichi figured everyone would be a lot happier. So he sucked it up, and hid his tears as Eri took her leave. Before he knew it she would return along with Ledgem, and until then he would play with Mocha, and Jinx.

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:44 pm
A shadow could be seen hunched over a work desk, in a dark room. Just a small lamp’s glow revealed that the character was Baron. He was sorting through finished molds; the kind he poured the liquid that would harden in the furnace, becoming smaller and smaller, until it was the right size. He did this ever so carefully, but a look of disdain was on his face. Behind him the furnace burned away, at the doll parts inside.

“This isn’t working. It’s not working at all,” Baron growled, flinging an imperfect bisque arm at the wall. It’s not enough. They’re never enough. Not a single one can contain it….the energy…for me” He growled in agitation , as in one swipe he cleared the table of everything on it, spilling it onto the floor.

Things broke, shattered, leaked onto the hard floor.

“If I don’t find a solution. It’s over. It’ll end……like this…” He stared at the floor in silence.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:35 am
Journey RP

Summary: Eri leaves home in search of a way to cure Baron of the ghosts that are plagueing him-or at least the evil spirit of the bunch. She goes to see a mysterious old man, who is apparently an expert on the excorcism of evil spirits.

Eri is suprised to meet another young man on her journey, his name is Faust. For one reason or another they end up traveling together, and Eri employees him as a gardener to make up for the fact that lately Baron has been neglecting his gardening hobby.

They go to see the mysterious old man together and Eri receives the information she wants, though it just seems to confuse her more. And not only that, but the old man also mentions something about children?  

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:04 pm
MetaPlot - The 'Kidnapping' RP

Diaries

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers