3,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:51 am
YamiCheza
Miss Chocolate Kiss
I'm baaaaa~aaaack!!! heart

*walks in with arms full of grocery bags of ideas* They had a discount on smut today! xd 4laugh heart And fluff was 2 for 1!

So I wrote the first chapter of "A Game of Opposites" (the one with Riku asleep and Diva sneaking in for a nighttime visit). It's good. This is quite possibly, my best work. I'll let you all know when it's up.

I also had this other DivaxRiku idea where the two are in an AU setting, watching either anime (not sure which one yet, all I know is that it DEFINITELY won't be Naruto. Maybe Jigoku Shoujo?) or one of those nature documentaries on animals or something. heart _ heart

I think I'm just about done with Naruto after that horrid encounter in ff.net. crying

I've learned not to read naruto fanfics. -_- I took one look at the summaries and that was enough. I mean, where do people get off pairing sakura with kakashi??? Anyway, I have nearly been discouraged from watching or reading some great anime and manga because of other people, but thats just not a good feeling when your put in that spot and i didn't like it, so I decided I wouldn't let other people ruin stuff for me. If I would've let some annoying guy (i won't name him) ruin my experience of the Samurai Deeper Kyo manga, i wouldn't be enjoying it today. And I REALLY like the manga! It's awsome! heart whee

lol You gotta watch out for Kakashi the ***** never know when he'll pop out of a bush.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:10 pm
Angelic_Demon_Angelique
YamiCheza
Miss Chocolate Kiss
I'm baaaaa~aaaack!!! heart

*walks in with arms full of grocery bags of ideas* They had a discount on smut today! xd 4laugh heart And fluff was 2 for 1!

So I wrote the first chapter of "A Game of Opposites" (the one with Riku asleep and Diva sneaking in for a nighttime visit). It's good. This is quite possibly, my best work. I'll let you all know when it's up.

I also had this other DivaxRiku idea where the two are in an AU setting, watching either anime (not sure which one yet, all I know is that it DEFINITELY won't be Naruto. Maybe Jigoku Shoujo?) or one of those nature documentaries on animals or something. heart _ heart

I think I'm just about done with Naruto after that horrid encounter in ff.net. crying

I've learned not to read naruto fanfics. -_- I took one look at the summaries and that was enough. I mean, where do people get off pairing sakura with kakashi??? Anyway, I have nearly been discouraged from watching or reading some great anime and manga because of other people, but thats just not a good feeling when your put in that spot and i didn't like it, so I decided I wouldn't let other people ruin stuff for me. If I would've let some annoying guy (i won't name him) ruin my experience of the Samurai Deeper Kyo manga, i wouldn't be enjoying it today. And I REALLY like the manga! It's awsome! heart whee

lol You gotta watch out for Kakashi the ***** never know when he'll pop out of a bush.

lol! Yeah! XD Poor little Sakura, forced to do a stake out with Kakashi one night... ew! gonk  

YamiCheza
Crew

Fan Corner Muchly~~ >ww<

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas