Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Changing Everything, Difficult Lives Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinkl0ve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:47 pm
Angelle stared at the boy "Yeah, yeah, yeah. We all want something you want to be older, I wish I was 3 inches shorter, but unfortunately we dont always get what we wish for." Angelle now understood the boy, what he wanted, why he wanted it, but what could she say to him? Being older was better, haha you arent older? She was mean once already, she didnt want to be mean again. She looked down at the box which was glowing now and said to the boy "Hey, look, the box is glowing.."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:55 pm
David shook his head, not believing her. "Whatever... I just want to be older so the kids at school wouldn't make fun of me." He began. Suddenly his voice cracked, "WHY CaN't they just...." he stopped, realizing there had been a change. "What just HAPpened?" He did it again! What the heck was going on!? And hadn't she been so much taller than him before? He had to look up to see her shoulders before, now he was almost even with them. He stood up, realizing his clothes had changed. He was now more mature looking. His hair was brown and short with a spiked front, looking quite a bit more mature than before. He wore cargo shorts with big pockets, and a blue/white/brown striped T-shirt that helped him look older, but still young. He was suddenly wearing no shoes at all.

His voice was deeper, but had a pre-pubescent rasp still. He seemed more like he was 14 now. "What's going on?!" he shouted.  

dusting0

pinkl0ve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:03 pm
Angelle looked at the now young man in amazement, "W-w-what the hell? You look like you are 14 or 15..y-y-you were...," Angelle couldnt believe her eyes, she felt like passing out, everything was different. She looked herself up and down, nothing about herself had changed, or so she thought. She didnt notice her shoes were a little loose, clothes were a little baggy, and she was the 3 inches shorter she had wished for. Angelle looked back at the quite handsome young man. She was speechless. "Nothing happened to me. I dont know whats wrong with you..," Angelle layed on the bed thinking maybe she was having a bad dream..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:06 pm
David shook his head, grabbing the box tightly in his hands. He could feel a surge of power soar through him and he knew instantly. "It's..." he paused, hearing his cooler sounding voice, "the box. The box did this." He didn't know how, but it had been the source. He suddenly looked her over, "Are you... shorter?"  

dusting0

pinkl0ve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:11 pm
Angelle looked at the young man like he was crazy and then stopped to think for a moment, 'Maybe it was the box.'
"Ok, well we didnt do anything to the box, it was just laying on the ground.." Angelle gasped "OMG, I said "I wish I was 3 inches shorter..and you said something about wanting to be OLDER!!! Maybe it granted our wishes? Lets see if it does it again." Angelle grabbed the box out of his hands and said, "I wish I had brown hair!" Then turned to the young man and said, "Now you wish for something!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:18 pm
David shook his head, not wanting to be taken off guard again. "No way, girl! No way am I wishing that I was older! I still don't understand-" Suddenly, he and his clothes jumped two more inches in height and his voice dropped half an octave. He also gains a little more body hair, most noticably on his face as some peach fuzz grows visible on his face. He slaps his forehead, realizing he just did it again.  

dusting0

pinkl0ve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:25 pm
Angelle laughed at him. "Even your 8 year old self would have known not to say that. By the way, how old are you now? And what is your name, I didnt catch it." Angelle got up to look at her new brown hair. She hated it compared to her old black hair, but she didnt want to press her luck with this box. She knew there would be serious consequences if anyone else found out about it. "Maybe we should hide this box and not tell anyone about it...What are people going to think when they see you?" Angelle was now worrying about him and what was going to happen, people would freak out if they knew it was the same little boy they knew yesterday, but it wasnt really her problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:33 pm
David smiled, his mind suddenly cramping as every memory he didn't have from 8 to now in his body suddenly caught up with him. He crumpled to the floor in a heap of agony as his migraine grew.

His mind filled with his new knowledges, his mind shifted quickly. He suddenly learned that he was now an orphan because his parents were dead since he was 9. He had foster parents but didn't care. He was still a virgin, but only just still one. He'd come close once or twice. His whole early teen years wrote themselves as the changes became less and less surprising. It's like he knew what had happened, but he knew that nobody else would say anything if it had occurred naturally.

"What the hell?" he gasped, "Did I just cuss?"  

dusting0

pinkl0ve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:40 pm
Angelle stopped laughing when she saw that he had fallen to the floor. She got up and kneeled beside him, "Are you ok? Whats going on?" Angelle took his hand into hers and watched him to make sure he was ok.

When she heard him speak, she had to laugh at the "did i cuss," thing. It was too funny. "Haha, you really are OLDER, huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:42 pm
David nodded, remembering things had suddenly changed, but knowing somehow he could have also ended up this way if he had just gone through life normally.

"Who're you? What are you doing in my house?" his mind ached and he had forgotten why she was even there.  

dusting0

pinkl0ve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:48 pm
Angelle looked at him wierdly. "Uh, well my name is Angelle, I never did tell you that, I dont think, and well, Im here in this house with you, that Im not even sure if its yours anymore, but anyway. We were at the creek down the road and we found this box...Do you remember any of this?" Angelle let go of his hand and sat back on the bed; she hoped he remembered or they might be in big trouble. All kinds of things started racing through her mind, 'What if he forgets and then I tell him and he doesnt believe me? Who will I share this secret with? What if he turns me in to a looney bin?!' Angelle started to panic from her own thoughts, "Maybe I should leave," she said as fast as she thought it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:52 pm
David laughed, his voice a whole octave lower than it had been before, slightly on the bass side now. "I'm David... I'm-" he suddenly remembered, "15. And I remember everything. I'm glad to meet you Angelle." he smiled to her.  

dusting0

pinkl0ve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:57 pm
"Oh, well that is a relief, thought you might have me committed or something, haha." Angelle was very happy he remembered everything. "What should we do with this box? Get rid of it? Keep it?" Angelle defintely wasnt sure what they should do with the box. She didnt want anything too dramatic to happen, 'but I guess it had already been done,' she thought to herself. Angelle layed on the bed, she was really tired after all of this craziness.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:00 pm
David nodded, "We keep it... this might come in handy later on." He smiled to her... "I wonder who lives here now... want something to drink?" he asked Angelle politely.  

dusting0

pinkl0ve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:02 pm
Angelle wondered too, had times changed? Did she still live at her house? Was times fast fowarded or had he just gotten older in a minute? She was so confused she didnt even realize she was so hungry and thirsty. "Well, I am thirsty, but I think I am more tired then anything, lets see who lives here first." Angelle walked to the door, hoping David would follow her.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff