Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:08 pm
"Hm... I wonder what got her in such a rush..." Neji thought, aloud. He turned abruptly and bid Naruto a scoffing good bye. He stopped in the park, the cherry blossom trees in bloom. He walked to the middle of a grassy field and lay down, staring at the birds and clouds. He sighed, breathing in slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:15 pm
(lol, thought gemma-kun777 was RPing as Naruto there XD hopefully someone will take him, but if not, I will ^^)

Sasuke closed his Shuriken and placed it back into his satchel as he leaned against a tree and slid down the trunk. He breathed in a sigh and bent one outstretched knee before resting his arm across it. It grew a bit quieter, the sun was going down and it cast large shadows across the ground.

"Just a few more days till the exams..." he murmured beneath his breath, "I don't care who gets in my way, I'll beat them all."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:26 pm
((and i'll take... Hayate! The proctor of the third exam! >3 see? i got my impression of him down already... ahem -coughcoughhackhack- see? xDD))

By the time Neji woke up, the sun was hanging low in the sky. He rubbed his eyes again and sat up, tucking his legs under himself. "I must've dozed off..." He said quietly, yet it seemed so much louder in the silence of the park. He stood up and outstreched his arms above his head. He sauntered off into the shadows, heading back toward the Hyuuga manor, to spend another sleepless night alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:56 pm
(XD Nice)

Sasuke watched as darkness started to overcome the world. The buzz of excitement died down, and lanterns and lights were lit to those who remained walking at night. He sighed and jumped to his feet. He should be getting to the inn soon...
He sighed and, placing his hands in his pockets, walked out of the training grounds.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:06 pm
((thank you! >3))

Neji finally made it home, all the main family's lights out. He knew Hinata was in there soundly asleep. How can they sleep so soundly knowing that their 'caged birds' are sleeping in the cold small houses so much smaller than their own? He shot the house a dirty glare and continued to tiredly shuffle to his small house on the other side of the manor. He sighed as he opened the door to the small one room home, a bed and small table the only furniture. And of course som insence near a picture of his father. He un butoned his shoes and slipped on some slippers, coasting across the floor. He knelt down in front of the picture of his father, the insence burning. He sat there, just staring at the picture... tears streaking his face and staining his clothes. He buried his head in his hands and sobbed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:50 pm
In the inn, Sasuke sat cross-legged on the floor. His eyes were closed as he allowed his thoughts to wander. So much was at stake in these exams...He had to become a Chunin. He had to destroy Itachi...
The memory came into his mind, and he tried to fight it away. Even looking at his clenched fist didn't distract him enough to dispel the memory of his parents being slain. His shoulders tensed up and he shot a Shuriken flying at a nearby pillow. It met its mark and a small poof of stuffing poked out from the sides of the blade.

Sighing, Sasuke lay back his head on the un-marked pillow beneath him and closed his eyes. He wasn't going to get much sleep tonight...but that never stopped him before.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:22 pm
Itachi walks around the forest then to the village to see it agian for the first time in years.... "wonder who i'll see"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:28 pm
The moon was at its peak, and Sasuke still was wide awake. His eyes gazed up at the ceiling, a slightly glazed look to them. He felt that something was coming...something bad.

"Ugh...paranoia...something I shouldn't have." he murmured in irritation as he sighed. He sat up on the wooden floor, feeling the coolness of it beneath him. He was going to take a walk. Maybe excercising would exhaust him enough to get rid of his restlessness.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:38 pm
Itachi exits the forest and enters the village. He decides to explore wonder who he'll see this late at night. All the Genin will be asleep, so I wonder whos awake  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:40 pm
(gotta get to bed X_x' I'll try catching up tomorrow ^^)

Sasuke caught sight of a shadow lurking through the village streets. His sharingan eye blazed red as he reached in his satchel for a few shuriken. Then, quietly, he leapt up to the nearest roof and crouched down, watching carefully to see who would be wandering about this time of night.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:45 pm
Itachi hears something on a roof nearby and he stops in his tracks. He looks around slowly, his eyes deep red and glowing. Someones here and hiding, but who?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:03 am
Hinata wakes up unable to sleep because she was nervous for the exams  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:11 pm
Neji sat in his room and wiped his eyes, they were now somewhat red since he had been crying so hard and his cheeks somewhat flushed. His face remained solemn as he continued to stare at the picture. The insence had stopped burning, but Neji didn't care. He clenched his fists, his hatred for the main house hold growing stronger with every passing second. He longed to be with his father at this very moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:16 pm
Sasuke's heart skipped a beat as the figure looked up directly towards him. He wasn't sure if he could see him in the darkness, but he made no move. However, he allowed his hand to stretch over his chest, his shuriken glinting softly in the moonlight. He hissed in irritation at the giveaway and let them fly towards the figure below.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:19 pm
Hinata gets up and goes for a small walk  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff