Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:37 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(It starts out 10ft. then stretches to 15ft.!!!)

(darn you Mobius you make me jelouse of you stare hehe! but i get cool weappons too!!!!!!,)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:48 pm
(sooooooo when are we starting??????)  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:01 pm
(The person who made this place set no plot, and no plot rules. I guess we start whenever we want, however we want, and to hell with the consequences!)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:15 am
(I'm sorry about the lack of plot in the beginning! sweatdrop It takes place in the kingdom of Tyrn, where a war has been raging between the forces of Tyr and their neighbor to the south, Halik. The landscape is mainly dominated by forest, but the land as you approach Halik become drier and border on being a desert.)  

Vampchick6

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:25 pm
(okey i'll start,!!!!!!!!)
she woke up in a forest surounded by milions of Puff Addars, "oh grate" she said to herself, "more snakes" she began fighting them off only to receve a giant 30ft. tall Puff Addar, "crap!!!!!! don't they EVER stop???" she began to run for her life,

(there no better beginning then action!!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:30 pm
Benkei was fighting off a great demon named Uka. Yoshitsune, his ally, was off in a distant land for his imperial duties, and Benkei had been entrusted to take down any creature who'd dare take on the palace. He fought bravely, wounding Uka very badly but growing tired in the process. "Yoshitsune just had to bring all of the Amahagane with him, didn't he? Oh well, it should be over soon." Uka laughed. "Over? No, your fun's just beginning!" With the last of his life-force, Uka pushed Benkei into a portal, tossing him into the world of Tyrn. The portal closed behind him, and Uka died.

He arrived in a forest. "What magic is this?" He cried. He then heard a large hissing and rushed over to the source of the sound. A girl was being attacked by an enormous serpent!  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:36 pm
she dodged an attake and faced the snake, she began to fight it and managed to slice it and then spotted the 10ft. tall man and wondered if she was now the smallest person in the world,  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:39 pm
As the snake prepared to strike, he snapped out of it and swung his weapon down on the creature's head in a flying strike. The sickening sound of bones crunching and blood splattering satisfied him that he killed it, and he hoisted his weapon to his shoulder. "Wherever I am, there are enormous serpents here. Are you unharmed?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:45 pm
she looked at him with wide eyes, "y-y-y-yes....i'm fine," she looked at his weappon enveously, "and who mught YOU be???"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:49 pm
"My name is Benkei Musashibo. And you are...?" He didn't like how she was staring at his weapon. She seemed too eager... Then again, what could she do with it? Benkei was the only one in his world strong enough to even lift it, let alone use it!  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:08 pm
she saw him spot her looking at his weappon and looked at his eyes instead, "i?........i am Fate," her hood fell off her head to reveal pointed ears, "i am a wood elf," "you are not from around here??"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:17 pm
His face was straight, as it was at all times, but she thought she heard a tone of alarm in his voice when he said, "I know not what an 'elf' is, but you have ears like a demon."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:23 pm
with sly keen looking eyes that gave the elution of looking right through your soul she looked at him. "a demon???? i'll have you know that i am of good nature!!!!" she staired, "i have dedicated my LIFE to fighting demons" she turned around and sat on the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:26 pm
"I don't entirely know what manner of demon you are, but you are at least trustworthy enough to have not attacked me immediately. Tell me where I am and I will be able to tell you if I am from here, for I do not know where here is."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:30 pm
she turned her head at him still with rage in her eyes, "you are in the forest of Elia," she turned her head away again.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff