Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Cocerning volume three spoilers... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ilu.
  <3
View Results

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:17 pm
shhhhhhh..its supposed to be a secret

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:08 am
...CHAOS....YOU PAGE RAPIST XD

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:45 am
SPOILER Rocks fall, everyone dies. END SPOILER. *shot*

But seriously... ACTUAL SPOILER Cubia should die. Far, far away. It took me an hour to get through that fight. And I'm not counting the cutscenes, either. END ACTUAL SPOILER.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:56 am
fk12

But seriously... ACTUAL SPOILER Cubia should die. Far, far away. It took me an hour to get through that fight. And I'm not counting the cutscenes, either. END ACTUAL SPOILER.

D: That must've sucked D: I like...need to get the game D:

BreathLessX
Crew

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:17 pm
Sauce-Kay
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER!!!:

Ovan's a ***** class="clear">

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OH MY GOD. NO WAY!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:22 pm
xDDD

drgnkng1354

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:41 pm
D= PPN YOU ARE THE REAL *****>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:04 pm
fk12

Kinda spoiler.. One of my friends (has a soft modded PS2, so he beat jap version(he also has Fragment)) beat Cubia Beta Head(shell thing) in 17 minuets.. he made him look so easy..end of the kinda spoiler  

RoleplayPirateNinjaZombie

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:06 pm
koji8123
fk12

Kinda spoiler.. One of my friends (has a soft modded PS2, so he beat jap version(he also has Fragment)) beat Cubia Beta Head(shell thing) in 17 minuets.. he made him look so easy..end of the kinda spoiler

OH HAY, ACTUAL SPOILERS STILL I'm sure to the right people, Cubby could be easy. However, I am not one of those people. *terrible gamer* I'd say the Alpha/Beta head part took at LEAST 25-30 minutes for me. ... Don't even get me started on the Core. D: END OF THE ACTUAL SPOILER.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:10 pm
fk12
koji8123
fk12

OH HAY, ACTUAL SPOILERS STILL I'm sure to the right people, Cubby could be easy. However, I am not one of those people. *terrible gamer* I'd say the Alpha/Beta head part took at LEAST 25-30 minutes for me. ... Don't even get me started on the Core. D: END OF THE ACTUAL SPOILER.

Spoiler: He said that theres Doppel gangers of everyone in your party and all of your friends inside the core, that true? end spoiler  

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:16 pm
koji8123
fk12
koji8123
fk12

Spoiler: He said that theres Doppel gangers of everyone in your party and all of your friends inside the core, that true? end spoiler

STILL SPOILERS! LOOK AWAY! LOOK AWAAAAY! Technically, yes. However, they don't show up during the fight with the Core itself. They're on the way to the core. It's suggested you save your best party for the Core, because your other party memebers stay behind to fight the Doppelgangers. THE END... FOR NOW. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:48 pm
fk12
koji8123
fk12
koji8123
fk12

STILL SPOILERS! LOOK AWAY! LOOK AWAAAAY! Technically, yes. However, they don't show up during the fight with the Core itself. They're on the way to the core. It's suggested you save your best party for the Core, because your other party memebers stay behind to fight the Doppelgangers. THE END... FOR NOW. D:

Spoilers..: I knew its on way TO it, but he said something like dont shoot at the doppelgangers cause they'll rape you, or something like that, what they do if you shoot at them? end  

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:49 pm
koji8123
fk12
koji8123
fk12
koji8123
fk12

Spoilers..: I knew its on way TO it, but he said something like dont shoot at the doppelgangers cause they'll rape you, or something like that, what they do if you shoot at them? end

OH HAY, MORE SPOILERS. ... I shot at them, and I don't really remember much happening. D: Besides the fact I probably shouldn't have brought along Ms. Cleavage Alkaid, 'cause she kept dying. END SPOILERZ.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:10 pm
So Lyke, SpoilerXD THAT'S CAUSE ALKAID SUCKS D= I NEED TO PLAY .HACK//Q NOW, SO I CAN SEE HIM! D=it lyke ends now. o.o

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:35 pm
fk12
koji8123
fk12
koji8123
fk12

OH HAY, MORE SPOILERS. ... I shot at them, and I don't really remember much happening. D: Besides the fact I probably shouldn't have brought along Ms. Cleavage Alkaid, 'cause she kept dying. END SPOILERZ.

SPOILER!?!? HAHA NOT I SOOOO TRICKED YOU pffft end..  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff