EviL's Faes (Active!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:58 pm
((Rawr, I broke the first page...It only has 14 posts...
That's what I get for not knowing you can't delete a post...Gaia just eats the spot or something...

Anyways, posts from the main thread might go here...I haven't decided.

And I think that's the last post for me...If the broken thread gives me problems in the future, I'll make a new thread. >.> ))

On-going GIM RP with who:

EviLXmasBaby: [3:32] (Continuing from thread) Adesa: *leans back up against a nearby tree* If I want to let you know anything, I will when I'm good and ready to.

xX~who ever I wanna be~Xx: [3:33] Katai: -shrugs- That's up to you -traces his bite mark subconsciously
-

EviLXmasBaby: [3:35] Adesa: I guess it is, isn't it. *glances back over to him* You know what? I don't even know your name. *frowns a bit*

xX~who ever I wanna be~Xx: [3:35] Katai: Katai -laughs a bit- And what is yours, love?

EviLXmasBaby: [3:37] "Call me Adesa," she says with a smile. Slowly she slides her back against the tree as she takes a seat. "Care to sit and talk? Or do you have somewhere else to be?" She finishes her sentence with a bit of a scowl, not quite meaning to.

xX~who ever I wanna be~Xx: [3:39] Katai slides over to Adesa with a smile. "Sure thing, love." He slid into a crouch beside her and glanced her way with his glistening gold eyes. They caught a flicker of emotion across her face, but dismissed it.

EviLXmasBaby: [3:42] Sitting quietly for a moment, Adesa stares and paws at her tail. She wasn't used to meeting others as she kept mainly to herself. The baddie let out a sigh and turned to Katai. The moment she did, she caught his eyes and smiled. "You're actually quite handsome," she lets slip, smirking slightly.

xX~who ever I wanna be~Xx: [3:47] Katai smiles broadly, "You think so?" His brows shoot up as his smile, seemingly as big as his face would allow, grew more profound. "Well your sort of beautiful."

EviLXmasBaby: [3:49] With a smirk, Adesa looks down at her paws. "Only sort of?" she asks warily. "I was hoping for a little more than a 'sort of'. Oh well I guess." Quickly she looks up to the sky and realizes the sun is getting low. A slightly evil grin appears as she asks Katai, "You're not afraid of the dark, are you?"

[[Yes, she is a bit...odd.]]

xX~who ever I wanna be~Xx: [3:56] "Alright then." Katai said, brushing one finger lightly on Adesa's cheek. "You ARE beautiful." He finished with a another broad smirk. Tracing her gaze, he smiled towards the sky. After a moment, his eyes found her again. "Are you?" He said darkly, the sun catching his fur, sending his face into shadows; only the light glinting off his eyes could be seen.

EviLXmasBaby: [4:01] As Katai spoke, his words and his touch sent a slight shiver down her spine. Adesa shrugged it off as nothing as she faced him once again. His eyes seemed to glow as she stared deeply into them. "Not quite," she said abruptly, continuing to stare and tilting her head sideways. Without thinking she randomly shot out, "Why would I be anyway? Just because I'm a girl? That doesn't seem fair." She wasn't quite sure exactly why she said such things; her lips just kept on moving. "Hmph. Silly males," she finally said quietly, staring back at her paws again.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:38 am
((For Matthias: ))

Cocoa was wandering around the path that led from the clearing to her home. She started out chasing a butterfly, and now was looking at all the pretty flowers. The fae was so excited that there was finally a place for her to live. Granted, some of the faes in the neighborhood weren't the nicest, but she could easily avoid them by staying out of the deep shade.

Hoping to meet a new friend, she walked closer to the clearing. She didn't feel comfortable going into the clearing alone since the night of the vampires occurred, but staying to the edge of the trees wasn't so bad. Hardly anyone would notice her there. And those that did were usually friendly since the ebil ones stayed on the darker side of the clearing. Wanting to take a quick rest, she walked over to a tree and sat. Leaning her back against the tree trunk, she closed her eyes and relaxed.

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

Matthias_Nielsen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:32 pm
Banzai unfortunately was using the bathroom near one of the trees that Cocoa was clinging to so closely while walking. The glimpse that he did get of her was her back and that was enough to interest him. He finished up quickly and jumped to the treetops and followed her to her resting spot. From there Banzai watched Cocoa’s every move until she was settled then he came down out of the trees and sniffed around her and her tree. Banzai thought that Cocoa was an interesting fae to look at since she was so much like him. After his discreet evaluation of Cocoa he tapped her on the nose and asked, “Are you dead or something?”  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:56 pm
The taps on her nose definitely got Cocoa's attention. She opened her eyes to see a handsome male standing over her. After a moment, she realized he asked a question. "Dead? Do I honestly look dead to you? Can't a girl rest for a moment?" She sighed as she stood up and brushed herself off, then looked at the male again. He was definitely cute, and she liked his colors. A brown fae like herself was always a plus, especially one of the same race. Forgetting his slightly rude question, and figuring they could get along, she smiled and held out a paw. "My name is Cocoa," she said in a sweet tone. "And you are...?"  

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:54 am
((Hope you don't mind me tossin them in. XD! ))

What had it been? Weeks? Months? Time seem to go by so much more slowly now for Asmodeus. The festival. It had all been a blur. And now...now he had something to take care of. A little girl. Who was driving him crazy with her constant chewing and babbling and crying..and...AND!

Bah. What was the use? There was no escaping this fate in which the gods had played a dastardly role in. Well, perhaps it wasn't too bad. Save for the fact that the mother of his daughters had an extra pair of legs...which was transfered to the other rug rat of the pair. Though...she wasn't that bad looking in all actuality. And pretty nice....

Letting out a heavy sigh, Asmo paced the tree line. Eyes focused on the ground beneath him as he walked in an awkward manner. Almost hunched over because a certain someone just loved to ride in his jacket.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, Kozmo was having a wonderful time! Riding around in her daddy's jacket was such a treat. Plus she was able to stay with him without having to be carried like a baby or try to keep up with his quick walk. He always seemed to be in a rush to get somewhere when he really wasn't going anywhere at all.

It had been a while since Kozmo had been born. And in that time she had gotten quite bigger. And started to talk a bit more coherently. "Daddy!" She squealed as she tugged on his ears. Wiggling around on his back, safe and warm inside his jacket. Her pigtails bounced around as she grinned widely. Teeth had started to come in, and by George had she learned to use them. But they did hurt every now and again, so she had to relieve the pain somehow. "Where's mommy and sissy? I wanna play! I'm hungry! Whats that? Whats this do? Whats that do?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:27 am
Do you mind if I bring a few kats in for Tiger? Vex, Ire and Rei! X3

Computers being stupid, so I’ll give you pictures later if you want them. XP

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:11 am
((Of course not Yayoi! XD))

Cleaning had never been one of Kyliana's favorite things to do, but it sure helped to keep her mind off things. Thinking about all that happened to her in the past couple of months really brought her down. And faking a smile was wearing her out. She wasn't even sure how it all started, but she knew what the outcome was. She now was sharing her own little cottage with her daughter. It was definitely an experience she didn't expect to happen, especially not with the father being who he was.

Speaking of Asmodeus, where had he been? She had tried to find him a couple of times, but maybe she wasn't looking hard enough. Little Aliana had become restless since she had not seen him or her sister in far too long. Everyday Kyliana would take her daughter for a walk out to the edge of the path to catch a glimpse of the other two in the clearing. So far, they had not been successful. So, she made the beds, cleaned up Aliana's toys, and swept the floors. Focusing on the house chores, she tried to let her thoughts go. But of course, her little one refused to allow it.

Aliana was beginning to get bored of watching her momma clean. And now that she was able to, she decided to speak her mind. "Momma, I booored," she whined. "Can we walk yet? It's time." She was referring to the daily walks that she enjoyed so much. For a unitaur, it was quite easy to carry a child on one's back. And the little one loved being carried around instead of walking herself. She still wasn't used to moving her four legs at the right times to move forward. Wondering how her mother walked with such ease, she practiced but didn't seem to get any better. In time you'll learn, her mother always said, but Aliana wasn't up to waiting.

"Mommaaa," she whined again.
"Alright, alright," Kyliana said calmly, propping the broom up in a corner.
"Yippee!" And so, they were off. The fresh air seemed to be good for the two of them. Enjoying themselves, they walked slowly along the path towards the clearing. Aliana was watching a butterfly flutter by when she thought she heard faint voices up ahead. Getting excited way too easily, she jumped up and down on her mommy's back. "Faster, Mommy, faster!" But Kyliana kept to the same pace, afraid to raise up her daughter's hopes.

~*~*~

((Sure Ruri, here he is: ))

After finally fixing up and cleaning his cottage, poor Tiger deserved a break. On he walked out his doorway, and began down the dirt path. Deciding to avoid others from his neighborhood, he walked into the forest, but still in the direction of the clearing. When he reached the edge, he decided to climb up a tree and relax. With his paws and legs tossed over the sides of the tree limb, he closed his eyes to rest.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:45 pm
Banzai’s right eyebrow rises up as he snaps his head back from being so close to Cocoas’. “Well first off, I have seen some dead faes that could walk and talk so I don’t know.” Banzai grabs on to her hand and shacks it kindly. “But anyways Cocoa the name’s Banzai, and that’s one interesting smile.” As Banzai lets go and swings his claw around her mouth he thinks about his new acquaintance personality so far and plans out what she will do in the next situation he puts her in. “You’re cute, but a little strung up as well.” Motioning a spring then grabbing her shoulders and twisting them. “Relax for a while. Here, follow me and I’ll show you what I mean.” Banzai simply turned around and started walking off into the woods as if nothing ever happened, then he snapped back and said, “Are you coming or what?”  

Matthias_Nielsen

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:07 pm
To be honest, Asmo hadn't really set off in search of Kyliana or Aliana. It probably wasn't the best choice to make as Kozmo needed her mother and sister he was sure. But he still just needed a bit of time to collect his thoughts.

Unzipping his jacket, he removed the kit from his back and set her on the grass before sitting down underneath a tree to watch her play. Being a parent sure was tiring sometimes. Having to keep track of the little kit, feeding it, putting it to sleep. Maybe he should seek out her mother. At least then he wouldn't be all alone on this whole...parenting thing.

Kozmo let out a little squeal as she was set on the ground. Instantly a butterfly that had come out of no where caught her attention. Crouching low, she pounced after it. Not catching it, but coming close anyway. If she caught it too soon the game would be over. And where was the fun in that.

Her devilish tail flicked back and forth as she pounced along the ground. "RAWR!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:57 pm
After a moment, Cocoa smiles at him. Maybe he was right. Maybe she was a little 'strung up' as he put it. Well, if that was the case, then making a new friend wasn't such a bad idea. Then again, her conscience refused to shush about how cute he was. Taking a deep breath, she decides to follow him to wherever he may lead her. As they walked, her tail swayed from side to side with each step. Perhaps she was trying to get his attention, but she wasn't sure if she would succeed. Figuring a conversation while they walked wouldn't hurt she decided to speak first. "So, tell me a little more about yourself. Have you got a mate, and any children?" She spoke quietly since she was shy, but she was trying to be friendly.

~*~*~

Kyliana's ears perked up as she heard a little 'rawr' up ahead. She wondered who could be lingering at the entrance to their clearing. Aliana's little paws began jabbing into her mother's back as she continued jumping up and down. Carefully, Kyliana shifted so that her daughter could almost slide down her arm, landing with a little plop on the ground. She nudged Aliana forward to get her to walk on her own for a bit.

They say motherhood is quite a rewarding experience. For Kyliana, that may have been true, but she wondered how exactly others seemed to handle it so well. Being a new mother and not really having anyone to help her out was proving to be a little difficult. And to think, she only had one kit to handle on her own. She loves her daughters dearly, but if she had the two of them all the time, she might go mad! So it was a good thing Asmodeus took Kozmo along with him. Besides, Kozmo was so much like her father that it seemed to work out well. She wonder how her other daughter was doing...

Aliana had managed to walk a few feet before tripping again. Landing face first into the ground was not fun, but something else had caught her attention. Being low to the ground allowed her to see under everything and look out to the edge. Not five feet from her, she spotted her sister low to the ground as well.

"Sissyyy!" she cried out, so excited to see her sister again. Realizing Kozmo was distracted by the same butterfly she saw just moments before, she decided to surprise her. With motivation, Aliana managed to run right up to Kozmo and prepare to pounce. Kyliana almost had a heart attack watching her daughter take off so suddenly.

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:23 pm
Asmo's ears perked as he heard the little cry. But it hadn't come from Kozmo, so where-? His eyes landed on the little FaeTaur that came bumbling out of the trees. She had gotten bigger, but he still recognized his other child. A slight smirk came to his lips as he placed his paws behind his head, still resting against the tree.

If Aliana was here, her mother wouldn't be too far behind.

Kozmo's head whirled around as she heard someone cry out. Her pigtails whipped around her head as the call had caught her attention immediately. Giving the little butterfly a chance to escape. "Sissy!" She squealed in return. Not giving Aliana the chance, the little kit pounced on her sister first. Giving her ear a quick nibble as she wrapped her arms around her tight. "YAY!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:53 pm
Bright green eyes peeked over the edge of the branch, eyeing the reclining Tiger with a certain malicious gleam. Rei clung to the tree truck with her claws, little tail lashing back and forth as she regarded her prey. Ire flapped around nearby, having just figured out how wings worked, much to a jealous Rei’s annoyance.

On the ground Vex watched the show, picking idly at the fur on his arm with boredom. It wasn’t a common occurrence for him to be babysitting his younger siblings but this morning his mother had made it quite clear that he was going to start today. The conversation, if that’s what you could call it, had gone something aong the lines of: ‘You take care of those little bastards today or I’m going to damn well burn down your room and then cut off your tail and eat the bloody thing! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!’ Vex had gotten the message.

The little hellion Rei inched closer. Picking the tail as her target she climbed towards it and then struck, darting forward to bite down on the fluffy appendage. Hopefully Tiger wouldn’t wake up in time to stop her.

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Matthias_Nielsen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:08 pm
Cocoa had put up with Banzai’s fun so he had to stop himself from making any more smart comments. Although he had a few more tricks and situations to put her in, he decided to lie off for now. As he made a quick thought about her question and the distance to their location he swung around and started to walk backwards. “For a moment I had a mate but me and her don’t see each other anymore and I do have a kid. She’s pretty popular for her age maybe you’ve heard of her, her name’s Cloe. So do you always swing your tail around like that when you walk? It’s just a lil’ bit farther by the way so don’t worry.”  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:58 pm
After reaching the edge of the trees, Kyliana noticed what Aliana darted off for. Before her eyes was her two little girls, holding onto each other tight as they did when they were newborns. Walking up to them, she noticed how much little Kozmo had grown as well. Both of her daughters were so darling, at least in their looks. She smiled at her girls then spoke to Kozmo. "Why hello there my little one," she said sweetly. "And where have you been all this time?" Waiting for an answer, she glanced around looking for Asmodeus knowing he'd be nearby.

Aliana squeaked as her sister nibbled on her ear, then giggled. "Kozmo, Kozmo, I missed you!" she was saying over and over again. She returned the embrace and held on tight, not wanting to let go. It had been far too long since she had seen her sister and father. It seemed like months in fact! Far too long, indeed. Speaking of which, where was her father? She joined her mother in looking around, but she spotted him first. "Daddy!" she cried out and smiled at him, still holding on to Kozmo.

~*~*~

Just as Tiger was about to sleep, he felt something on his tail. It took him a moment to realize something was in fact biting on his tail, refusing to let go. "Ooowwwwiiieee!" Tiger yelped, his tail lashing to try and get whatever it was to let go. Unable to keep his balance, he fell over the side, dragging his tail and its attachment along with him. Landing on the hard ground with a thud hurt enough. The pain was slightly worse when a young fae plopped onto his stomach.

Growling and grumbling a bit, he looked at the little kit. "Who are you, and why the heck are you trying to eat my tail? Don't you know that this--" he held up his tail to the little one's eye level, "--is not food? No, not food." Again he grumbled and shifted, trying not to hurt the little one as he slid her off of his belly. Taking a deep breath, he turned back to the little one. "Let's try this again without the yelling, eh? Who are you, little one?" he said a little more calmly than before. He didn't even realize anyone else was nearby.

~*~*~

Suddenly Cocoa's jaw seemed to hit the ground. "Cloe?" she asked in awe. "The Cloe? The newborn baby Goddess, born during the fertility festival? Of course I've heard of her, not many haven't!" She could not believe she was talking to the little Goddess's father, the one who was graced with time alone with Chaos herself and produce the perfect child! At least, those were the rumors that she had heard. Could it be true? "So, why isn't the little one with you?" she asked, quite curious. She was only a child after all, so shouldn't she be with her father? Then again, she was a Goddess, daughter of Chaos. Perhaps the child could take care of herself.

Cocoa giggled as he mentioned her tail. So he did notice, that was good to know. In that case, she may just have to bat her eyelashes and smile some more. She didn't realize how much of a flirt she could be, but then again, she hasn't talked to many male faes before. "Is it so bad that I like to walk a certain way?" she said, pouting a little, attempting to be cute. "I guess you could say it's a bit of a habit. Can't really help it." She still was unsure as to where Banzai was taking her, but she followed him nonetheless. "Alright, just let me know when we get there," she said calmly.

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:19 am
Rei was quite happy with the response. She bit down harder, making sure to get those needle sharp teeth into his tail as deep as possible. Oh, she was having fun! But the little babe hadn’t quite expected Tiger toppling off the branch.

Eyes widening, the air whooshed past as they both fell, Rei losing her grip on Tiger’s tail in the process. Luckily she didn’t hit the ground, landing on his belly instead. Sitting up, Rei shook her head to clear it. Now she watched Tiger with her wide green eyes, the corners crinkling with amusement as he yelled at her.

“Not food.” She nodded, before grinning and digging her claws in, refusing to budge from his lap. “I’m Rei. Ouch good. Do it again!” She giggled.

There was a soft ‘thud’ nearby as Ire settled himself on the ground. His eyes, matching Rei’s green, focused on Tiger. He had seen this sort of thing many times before and it was growing boring. But he would stay close, in order to keep as eye on his sister.

Meanwhile Vex was sitting nearby out of Tiger’s line of sight, giggling into his paw. Who knew his little sister could be so interesting? The vicious little beast.

♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff